Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier - Cover

Too Much of a Good Thing - the Body Modifier

Copyright© 2020 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A teenaged couple find an app on the dark web that can alter a girls body, will they be responsible or will things end badly?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Body Modification  

Daylight was just breaking when Jamie woke up the next morning with his head still resting on Lily’s stomach. He sat up and stretched then looked over at Lily to find she was wide awake and looked as though she hadn’t slept much and had been crying.

‘Morning baby.’ Jamie said breaking Lily from an apparent trance.

‘Morning.’ Lily replied croakily.

‘How do you feel?’ He asked.

‘How do you think I feel?’ She replied angrily.

‘Sorry, stupid question,’ He replied apologetically. ‘Do you want some water?’

‘Yes please.’ She replied quietly. Jamie grabbed a bottle from the backpack and held the nozzle against Lily’s lips. Once she’d finished drinking he took the bottle and wiped her lips with his hand then drank some himself.

‘Do you need the toilet?’ He asked, Lily just nodded in reply. Jamie easily slid her thong bikini off, then picked her up and held her a few inches from the ground. He heard the stream of urine hitting the floor and waited until it had finished, when it had he laid Lily down away from the wet patch and slid her bikini back on then relieved himself before sitting on a nearby log to contemplate their situation, he had no idea how they were going to explain this when they got back.

‘Fuck me.’ Lily suddenly ordered.

‘Sorry?’ Jamie asked taken aback.

‘Fuck me, I may as well get used to the fact that that’s all I’m good for now, so fuck me.’ Lily replied matter of factly.

‘Lily, there’s more important things to worry about than fucking.’ Jamie replied.

‘Not for me there isn’t, not anymore. I’ve spent all night thinking and I’ve realized there is no way I’m ever getting my limbs back so I might as well move on. The only thing I can do now is get fucked, so get on with it.’ Lily explained.

‘Lily, that’s not true, we might be able to fix you when I get a new phone.’ Jamie replied trying to reassure her.

‘No point kidding ourselves, we’ve got ages to kill before the bus gets here so get on the floor and fuck me, come on, this is your dream, a limbless, helpless girl for you to bury your cock into, that’s how I ended up like this.’ Lily continued urging him. Jamie couldn’t take it anymore, his cock was straining against his shorts. He stood up, pulled them off, knelt down, unzipped Lily’s sports bra revealing her perfect breasts, then easily slipped her thong off before violently ramming his cock into her. He found her pussy was already soaking wet. He started thrusting hard, making her little, newly limbless torso slide up so he held her by the hips.

‘Put your hands on my throat.’ Lily ordered.

‘Lily... ‘ Jamie started to say before she cut him off.

‘Do it, just place them round my throat.’ Lily demanded. Jamie did as he was told even though he felt very odd, although he was in the position of power over the small, useless, limbless teenager, she was very much in control. Jamie started thrusting his cock again, holding her gently by the throat to stop her sliding.

‘Squeeze me, hard,’ Lily ordered, she could see Jamie wasn’t sure so made her demand more aggressively. ‘Do it now.’

‘Lily I... ‘ she cut him off.

‘Stop being a fucking pussy and squeeze.’ She shouted. Jamie increased the pressure around Lily’s throat making her gasp and gag. Jamie started thrusting his cock hard as he increased the pressure on Lily’s neck, he realized she was lifting her head, pushing against his hands, increasing the pressure against her throat, he watched as her face started to become congested and her eyes started to bulge from the increasing lack of oxygen. Her body started to spasm and he felt her pussy contracting tight around his cock.

‘Tighter,’ She gasped almost pleadingly. ‘Kill me.’

He suddenly realized Lily was trying to make him cut of her oxygen long enough so that she suffocated. For a moment he considered going through with it and increased his grip on Lily, he thought that if she was dead he could easily dump her little torso in the water, it would mean he wouldn’t have to explain why she now had no limbs. Lily’s was gagging beneath him, her eyes were really bulging now and her face was becoming increasingly congested as she was being starved of oxygen. He viciously thrust his cock deep into her pussy, her absence of legs meant he was incredibly deep inside her. She started to twitch and her pussy squeezed his cock even tighter as an orgasm started to build deep inside her. As she started jerking all over and squirting hard in orgasm, he considered for a moment that this would be Lily’s last ever, he’d heard that an orgasm at the moment of death was the most intense that a person could experience. As he thrust once more he suddenly exploded deep inside her, his warm fluids spurted over and over again deep inside her. Lily’s torso was rigid and gave the occasional spasm, Jamie wasn’t sure if it was from orgasm or hypoxia, but in that moment he didn’t care. As his orgasm subsided he was suddenly brought back to his senses and removed his hands from around Lily’s neck causing her to take a big deep breath and drop her head back down, he was relieved to see her breathing deeply, though she appeared to be unconscious. He slid his cock from her, pulled his shorts back on then sat on a nearby log. He started to feel a horrible guilt over what had just happened, he hoped Lily would wake up and that he hadn’t caused brain damage, he considered calling an ambulance but didn’t know how to begin to explain everything so he sat watching Lily’s chest rising up and down. It took about 15 minutes before Lily started to stir, Jamie moved over to her and knelt down beside her as she opened her eyes he smiled at her.

‘Hey baby, how do you feel?’ He asked. Lily looked around confused then suddenly lifted her head and looked down at her body, she dropped her head down, as though she realized it wasn’t a dream and she was still limbless.

‘You didn’t kill me?’ She said quietly.

‘I couldn’t Lily.’ Jamie replied.

‘Yeah, well, how are we going to explain this?’ She said nodding toward her body.

‘I don’t know Lily, I really don’t,’ He replied. ‘Come on, we better get to the bus stop, it will be here soon.’

‘I guess, though it’s not like I could stop you, is it?’ Lily replied angrily. Jamie found Lily’s thong and easily slid it over her hips and bum before zipping up her sports bra. Jamie then put their belongings back into the backpack, slid it onto his shoulders then picked Lily up and held her on his hip. ‘You not going to put me back in the bag?’

‘No, I figured that would look more odd than me just carrying you onto the bus.’ Jamie replied.

‘Jamie, everything about this whole situation is odd, me being in the backpack would be the least of our worries.’ Lily replied.

‘I guess.’ Jamie replied, not sure what else to say. He made sure he had a good grip on Lily and started walking out of the woods to the bus stop. As he was walking he could hear Lily start moaning so looked at her and saw her face was flushed red. ‘Are you ok?’

‘No, my pussy is rubbing on your hip and it’s really sensitive.’ Lily replied breathlessly.

‘Oh, what do you want me to do?’ Jamie replied.

‘Nothing you can do, I’ll just have to put up with it.’ Lily replied. Jamie shrugged his shoulders and continued along the trail. It wasn’t long until Lily’s breathing became erratic and she suddenly let out a few little yelps and gasps before her little torso started twitching all over. Lily buried her head into Jamie’s shoulder as the orgasm hit hard. Jamie could feel his hip getting wet through his shorts as Lily’s orgasm continued. He continued walking as Lily’s orgasm started to subside although it wasn’t long before she started twitching again and had another orgasm. Lily wasn’t sure how much of this she could take but she knew she didn’t have a choice. During the 20 minute walk back to the bus stop Lily ended up having a near constant orgasm, she was relieved when they finally arrived at the bus stop, though when Jamie sat her on the bench she yelped.

‘What’s wrong?’ He asked looking concerned.

‘My pussy hurts from that constant orgasm, lift me up again please.’ She urged. Jamie sat next to her, lifted her up and sat her on his legs facing him and made sure her pussy was over the gap between his legs, he saw that her bikini thong was now soaking wet and noticed a big wet patch on the side of his shorts where her pussy had been while he was carrying her. Feeling exhausted, Lily leaned against him. As they waited for the bus to arrive Jamie suddenly became aware that Lily’s thong clad bum was on show to anyone that passed and he couldn’t do anything about it, he also noticed that the wet patch on his shorts from Lily was starting to become uncomfortable. They waited for about 15 minutes for the bus to arrive, a few other people had joined them and were giving them both strange looks, in fact Jamie realized how strange they must look, both dirty and, apart from now being limbless and her odd attire, it was obvious that Lily had been crying and he noticed that there was a red mark across her neck where he’d strangled her earlier, he started to worry that, as this was a rush hour bus and would therefore get busy, that someone would call the police. He nervously carried Lily onto the bus, paid the fare and carried Lily to the back of the bus, sitting her in the corner and taking the seat next to her.

‘Jamie, it’s still uncomfortable, can I sit on you again.’ Lily asked.

‘Sorry Lily, we need to draw as little attention to us as possible, you’ll just have to put up with it.’ He replied as he pulled Lily’s bum forward a little so she could lean back and take some of the pressure off her pussy.

‘Thank you,’ Lily replied as the bus pulled away.

Lily soon fell asleep so Jamie cuddled her to him as he thought about what he was going to do once they arrived downtown, he knew that it would be the middle of rush hour and there would be no way they would be able to hide. He also had no idea where they should go, he considered taking Lily to a hospital but had no idea how to explain this in a way they would believe him, he knew he also had the same problem with taking Lily back to her home. He considered hiding Lily somewhere while he got his new phone and was able to restore it and hopefully turn her back to normal, but he realized there was a slim chance of that happening. As the bus made it into the downtown core he still had no idea what he was going to do. As the bus emptied Jamie scooped Lily up into his arms, waking her up, and carried her off the bus, he was glad that there was no sign of any police.

‘What are we going to do?’ Lily asked.

‘I have no idea Lil.’ Jamie replied he then looked at his watch. ‘My parents should be leaving for work soon so we’ll go back there and come up with a plan.’

‘Ok.’ Lily replied quietly. ‘I know you think it looks too weird but can you put me in the back pack again, I can’t cope with you carrying me on your hip, having a constant orgasm surrounded by all these people is too much.’

‘Ok.’ Jamie replied as he set her and the bag down on a nearby bench, took some bits out then slid her inside before securing the zips up to her shoulders so just her neck and head were visible. He then slid the leftover bits into his pockets, put the bag on his shoulders before making his way to the Skytrain and jumping on the train home. He was glad that, as it was heading away from downtown, it was relatively quiet. He found a near empty carriage took the backpack off his shoulders, placed it on a chair and sat down next to it leaving Lily inside. As the train pulled into Jamie’s station he stood up, got the backpack containing Lily onto his back and walked to the door, when the train stopped and the doors opened Jamie walked off the train, down the steps and out the station before making the short walk to his house. As he rounded the corner, he was glad to see both his parents cars were gone, he just hoped that none of the neighbours saw Lily and him. As soon as they were through the door he shut it firmly behind him and went straight up to his room where he sat the back pack on the bed, unzipped it, lifted Lily out and laid her on the bed then knocked the bag onto the floor before laying down next to her.

‘What the fuck are we going to do, I can’t be like this forever Jamie.’ Lily said finally breaking the silence.

‘I really don’t know Lils but I do know we need a shower, we stink.’ Jamie said before getting up and walking out of the bedroom, Lily lay on the bed not being able to do a thing for herself. She suddenly heard water running then Jamie walked through the door, he stripped off his top and shorts so that he was naked before walking over to the bed, unzipping Lily’s sports bra then easily sliding her pink bikini thong off. As he lifted her up her bra fell away easily, leaving her completely naked. Jamie carried her down the hallway and into the bathroom where he sat her on the toilet, she found she had to lean back against the seat lid as she couldn’t sit unaided. Once she’d finished, Jamie lifted her up and walked into the shower cubicle with her, he felt her relax as the hot water hit her sweaty torso. Once they were both soaking wet Jamie laid Lily on the shower cubicle floor then picked up a bottle of shower gel which he generously squeezed all over his hand and thoroughly washed himself all over, then he squeezed another generous amount of shower gel onto his hands, knelt down and gently washed Lily’s front, giving her beautiful breasts and new stumps extra attention, once her front was clean he gently rolled her over and washed her back and bum, before rolling her back over. He then rinsed all the soap off himself, before running the water over Lily to get the soap off her torso. Finally he washed his hair before sitting Lily up, leaning her in the corner, then washing and conditioning her hair. Once they were both clean he shut off the water, leaned out and grabbed a towel, then picked Lily up and wrapped them both in it, before getting out and walking them both back his bedroom. He laid her on the bed again and carefully dried them both. When he’d finished Jamie found some shorts and a t-shirt which he slipped on then found one of his large t-shirts which he slipped onto Lily, turning the sleeves inside out so they fitted better around her armless shoulders, he then propped Lily up onto a pillow so she was more comfortable, before he got up and started to walk out the room again.

‘Where are you going?’ Lily asked.

‘To get us some food.’ Jamie replied. Lily replied with a smile as Jamie disappeared. He reappeared about 10 minutes later carrying a tray with two big cinnamon rolls and two glasses of orange juice. He sat next to Lily and fed her the cinnamon roll and held the glass for her to drink through a straw, once she’d finished he fed himself then set the plates and glasses on the bedside table before picking up his laptop. He opened it and logged on before opening a web browser and going to the Rogers home page. Once logged in he found the insurance claims section and filled out the online form to get a replacement phone and submitted it, he then got an automatic reply that said they would let him know if his claim was successful within 48 hours. He then closed his laptop, set it on the floor and told Lily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.