18 April 2009 - Cover

18 April 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Dan gave everyone a kiss and a hug. “Thank you, everyone, for understanding that my place is here tonight with Tina and our babies. I love you all.”

Dan walked them to the elevator and returned to Tina. He sat down, and Jenny was quick to make his lap her seat, placing his arms around her. Her legs on either side of his gave Tina a clear view under her nonexistent hem.

“Gazing at Jenny’s bare pussy, I know that mine will be out of action for some time,” Tina commented.

“I imagine once you’re ready, we’ll never get out of bed,” he joked.

“I’ll be like a sexual tigress released from her prison.”

Dan could feel Jenny moving her tiny ass against his crotch. “You know what your mother said about not fucking.”

“I know, but she didn’t say anything about you fingering my pussy,” she countered.

“At least someone is able to have sex. I’d enjoy watching Dan make you cum,” Tina remarked, adjusting her sitting position.

Dan widened Jenny’s pose, placing his hand on her inner thighs. He rubbed her soft skin, inching ever closer to her yearning pussy. A fingertip would brush against her, causing her body to jolt, and then he’d move away.

“You’re teasing, Daddy! I need you; I need you bad!” He resisted her urge to shove several fingers into her growing wetness.

“You know we can’t fuck,” he reminded her, kissing the nape of her neck.

“I know, but I sure want us too!”

She let out a little whimper, and the pads of his fingers smoothed over her hairless mound. Two digits easily entered her. He could feel her body moving to meet the gentle thrusts of his fingers. Jenny took his left hand and guided it under her top to caress her firm, young breast.

“Mmm, I need you to fuck me, Daddy!”

“I will tomorrow.”

Her tiny bud stayed hard to his masterful touch. His fingers now soaked, he massaged her swollen clit causing an immediate reaction. Now his thumb rubbed her clit as two continued to fuck her.

“You’re driving me crazy, Daddy!”

“I’m not staying calm either.”

Jenny turned her head, panting breathlessly, and kissed him. “You’re getting me close!”

“Better hope a nurse doesn’t come in.”

“I don’t care! Daddy, Daddy, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sensually sighed. Jenny covered her mouth as she released her cum, wiggling over Dan’s crotch. He couldn’t resist licking his fingers, tasting her unique flavour.

Moments later, a nurse came into the room to administer more sedatives into Tina’s IV tube. Dan was quick to remove his hands from Jenny, and she tried to pull down her short hem.

The nurse pulled back Tina’s sheet and inspected the pad under her. “A few spots of blood—that’s a good sign—better than earlier. Can you try to go to the bathroom?” She asked. Dan and Jenny were asked to leave for a moment, and the nurse helped her gingerly walk to the bathroom.

“That was a relief!” Tina joked about their return. “I think I peed a lake.”

“The sedative should take effect in a few minutes. We’ll bring you your babies for feeding in a few hours. Get some sleep, Mom; you’ve certainly earned it today.”

Dan came to her, leaning for a light embrace and a kiss. I’ll be in the family room if you need me for anything,” Dan said.

“Thank you, Dan, for making my family complete. Doctor Clements said I’d be able to have more babies if I wanted to. I’ll have to think about it.”

“I don’t want you to go through what happened to you again.”

She whispered in his ear, “If Jenny wants to give you a blow job, let her.”

“Okay.”


Dan took Jenny’s hand and led her to the observation window to see his new babies. “I know Mom wants to have one with you, but if we move away, it wouldn’t be fair to you, the baby, or Mom.”

“That’s what she said too. We’ll worry about that another time.”

They walked to the family room, which was unusually empty, and he folded out the futon to lie on that was in a side room. Jenny got a light blanket, and he covered them as she cuddled her ass to him. He felt her pull up her skirt and press her bare ass to his crotch. She guided his hand under her top and caressed her breasts.

“Thank you, Daddy, for making me cum.”

“You’re welcome; it was my pleasure. Your mom said we couldn’t fuck; that doesn’t mean you can’t give me a nice blow job.”

“Can I, Daddy? I love the taste of your cum!”

“I knew that would brighten your spirits.” Jenny turned around on the futon, and he could feel her release his semi-hard cock from his pants and then her warm mouth around the long shaft.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.