18 April 2009 - Cover

18 April 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 6

The family stood aside as Nurse Anderson wheeled James and Emily into the ICU. They all waved to Tina, who waved back. She could hear them loudly say, “We love you!”

The nurse handed each one to Dan, who placed one in her arms. “This is the best medicine. I feel better already having my babies and husband.”

“I noticed that your breasts are leaking milk; it’s a good time to feed your babies,” Nurse Anderson suggested. Dan opened her gown and, with his help, guided each baby to Tina’s nipple.

“I’ve said it before; that has got to be the most beautiful, innocent sight in the world.”

Tina smiled at her babies and Dan as each one sucked and sucked. When James was finished drinking, Dan took his tiny son in his arms, gently rubbing his back and burping him. He then did the same with Emily and carried them over to the large window for the others to see. His mask couldn’t hide his enormous grin of love and pride.

“Nurse, is there anything I could eat? I’m starving. I haven’t eaten since this morning!” Tina pleaded.

“You’re hungry; that’s a good sign. I’m afraid the hospital kitchen is closed and won’t open until breakfast.”

“Could she have a sandwich from Timmy’s?” Dan asked.

“I guess she could have a bagel or something light on the stomach and no coffee.”

“I’m hungry too. I’ll get us something to eat.”


Dan kissed his babies, then Tina, and left the ICU. Karen was already ready for her turn, and he said he was going to Timmy’s to get Tina something to eat.

“I’ll go with you, Daddy,” Jenny offered, smiling up at him and taking his hand.

“Dan, I need to get our babies home,” Wendy said.

“You should go home and get some rest too, Dad,” Cathy suggested. “You’ve had a long day too.”

“I can’t go home tonight. I have to stay with Tina and our babies.”

“It isn’t necessary for you to stay overnight.”

“I know I don’t. What kind of man, what kind of husband, and what kind of father would I be if I were to go home? I know I can, but I can’t. My place is here with Tina, even if she sleeps the whole night. I have to be close to her.”

“Dan is right. He has always been a good husband to us and a good father to our children. He would do the same thing for any of us,” Karen countered.

“Mom, I’m going to stay here with Dan, too,” Jenny said.

“You won’t be able to do anything with him,” Lisa said.

“I know, but I want to be with him.”

“Okay, but behave yourself.”

“I will; at least I’ll try.”


Dan compiled a food and drink order for anyone, and Jenny went with him. She smiled at him, holding his hand. She left her hoodie unzipped and tugged down on her low-cut top to show him more cleavage.

“You know that your mini skirt is doing little to hide your slender legs,” he mentioned.

“I know it’s a little cool out, but I love you looking at me. I love you, Daddy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.