18 April 2009 - Cover

18 April 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Dan, Wendy, Cathy, and Tina were quite the sight walking through the Quinte Mall. Wendy was pushing the twin carriage that had Matthew and Laura riding in comfort. Cathy was pushing Jessica in her stroller. He was holding Tina’s hand, walking slowly, her stomach so big she’d lost sight of her feet weeks ago. People would be stunned to know all the children were fathered by Dan.

With early spring, Wendy and Cathy didn’t wait for warmer weather to wear low-cut, short-hemmed sundresses for Dan’s appreciation and other men too. The odd pause to lean over and tend to one of the children gave him and others a clear view of their beautiful breasts.

Dan was now used to his cock and balls staying out of his lounger pants around the house and in public with his girls. The hem usually gives a little view of his low-hanging balls, but not always. The girls would purposely ask him to reach for an item on a top shelf; they could easily reach just to see his cock and balls revealed for several seconds.

Every time they went shopping, the girls liked to tease Dan. As if planned, each wife would take their turn to embrace him with a hand, going under the edge of his shirt to caress and stroke his cock.

“Are you feeling okay?” Dan asked Tina, noticing her odd facial expression and gait.

“A little back pain, and your babies are very active today.”

“They’re probably ready to claw their way out,” he joked.


“Tina, my love, I don’t understand why you wanted to wait so late in your pregnancy to go shopping for a stroller and beds.”

“I wanted to make sure I passed the critical point. I know I’m being extra careful, but this is my first pregnancy, and I’m hoping for full-term babies. I still have seven weeks to go.”

They strolled for a few more minutes. “Ladies, I’ve got to sit down for a minute. Our babies are quite active today,” Tina commented, rubbing her swollen belly. Every so often, you could see a foot or arm poking from the inside. “I’ll sure be glad to finally have them.”

“I think you look beautiful,” Dan grinned, smoothing a hand over their twins.

“You try carrying twins and see what it feels like; it isn’t always pretty.” Tina rubbed her hand over her belly, feeling the movements of their babies.

“I’d ruin my boyish figure,” he joked, and Tina playfully slapped his shoulder.


After a few minutes of rest, they continued to one of those specialty stores that catered to newborns and toddlers. Dan and Tina looked at the variety of strollers and price ranges. It was difficult to choose between a side-by-side or tandem design.

“Tina, you’ve pushed our twins around in the store or on walks, and you seem to like the side by side one,” Wendy mentioned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.