Daddy's Little Whore - Cover

Daddy's Little Whore

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A father goes out looking for a little "adult entertainment" but in his search for a playmate finds out his own daughter is a working girl!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

“Oh Susan, I’m so sorry, baby! I don’t ... I don’t what came over me...” he said dropping his eyes to the floor.

“Oh daddy, just shut up, I’ve read the things on your computer ... I know that you have been wanting to fuck me for a long time.” She stood up and walked over to her father still sitting on the sofa. She stood in front of him and took his hands in her small ones. “But that’s okay Daddy, because I’ve wanted it too.”

Mike just watched, as his not-so-little girl stood in front of him. She really is a beautiful girl, he thought. His eyes took another, less agitated, look at her and her outfit. He could see her as a hooker – she had all the right assets for it. A beautiful face, a knockout body and that dress brought it all together. Susan watched as her father took a good long look at her and surveyed her appearance.

“Do you like my dress, Daddy?” she asked quietly.

“It’s beautiful baby,” he said, looking up at her. Susan locked eyes with him, giving him a smile. She began slowly slipping out of the shiny dress, slipping the straps off her shoulders one at a time and shimmying out of the dress as it slid down her amazing body. She let it drop to the floor and stepped daintily out of it and closer to him. She heard him gasp as he saw his daughter in all her grown up glory now.

“Oh my God honey!” he said as much to himself as to her. She smiled at his comment.

“Do I look like the girls on your computer Daddy?” she asked.

“Better baby ... so much better,” he said.

Susan spread his knees apart and knelt down on the ground in front of him, resting her hands on the tops of his thighs and stroking them softly.

I’m glad, because I know you like those girls ... all those pictures on the computer, especially the ones that looked like me”.

“I had no idea you could get on my computer ... what about the password, how...?” Mike asked confused.

“Silly, I know you write them down in your address book. I’ve seen you look at them,” she said. Susan’s hands moved closer to his lap as she spoke “I’ve been peeking at you computer since I was 14, and fantasizing about doing things like this ever since...”

“Doing what? Being a hooker?” replied Mike.

“No, that part was Julie’s idea. She talked me into becoming what you saw tonight. No, I meant fantasizing about this” Susan leaned forward and wrapped her tiny hand around Mike’s huge, semi-hard cock.

“I’ve always wanted to know what it was like to hold it,” she said.

Mike breathed in sharply at the soft touch of around his cock.

“I never imagined it would be so big, even soft, like this, its bigger then any of the boys I been with.”

For some reason the mention of other boys made him both jealous and angry, but Susan’s massaging of his already hardening cock soon smothered any such emotions as his cock began to swell in his daughter’s hand.

“Oh my God, it’s so big! I can’t believe I had that in me ... fuck!” she said watching the enormous cock grow even larger.

Susan was now slowly stroking her fathers cock. Mike closed his eyes and let out a gentle groan.

“Do you like that Daddy?”

Mike just swallowed and nodded, his eyes closed ... words now would have been meaningless and distracting. Any last feelings of regret or shame evaporated at the touch of her soft and gentle hands. Suddenly his eyes flew open as he felt something moist and soft touching his cock head. He looked down and saw Susan, gently kissing his cock head. She was looking up at him and she smiled when her eyes fixed his gaze. She continued looking straight into Mike’s eyes as she slowly let her lips slide over father’s cock head. He gasped as her head lowered and her mouth slid down his cock, engulfing him little by little. Slowly her lips spread wide as her mouth slid down his thick shaft. He could feel her soft, wet tongue sliding slowly around his hard as steel cock. She was still lowering her mouth down further, as her other hand cupped his balls fondling them and rolling them in their sack.

Oh my God, he thought, even through his rising lust, How much is she going to take? Yet another part of his mind wanted to ask her where in the hell she had learned to do this. But the sensation that was busting from between his legs soon overwhelmed any thoughts, so he surrendered to it. Her tongue was sliding and snaking around his shaft, when suddenly there was a gasp and a choke and Susan pulled back off his cock. Mike opened his eyes, and looked down at his smiling daughter.

“Whoah, Daddy, you’re too big to swallow in one go!” she said “I guess I’m going to have to practice some more!” she grinned. She leaned forward again and resumed licking and kissing her father’s cock. She ran her tongue down his shaft, and then over his balls, sucking first one then the other into her warm mouth while her tongue bathed them in her saliva. When each had gotten a proper tongue-bath, she kissed them a loving goodbye and then slid her tongue back up his shaft. Again her lips slid over his cock head, feeling the velvety texture. But this time they lingered and she began to suck and run her tongue over his sensitive glands. Mike groaned loudly and arched his back, pushing his cock further up into her mouth. Susan let out a muffled squeal of surprise. Then she began to pump her head up and down, her lips sliding down his shaft and then back up to cock head, and each time, her tongue would press down and slide against his cock. After five minutes she came up for air, and Mike could now think clearly again.

God, she’s done this before! he thought. “This isn’t some fumbling amateur trying to give a blowjob for the first time!”

“And just where did you learn to do THAT, young lady?” he asked her.

Susan giggled. “Ummm, I read about in on the internet...” replied Susan, with little conviction.

“Bullshit, you knew what you were doing!” he said, not believing her for a minute.

Susan smiled shyly, and replied “Hmmm ... did Daddy like what I was doing? Did I do it gooood?” she said, smartly.

“Yes, you did gooood,” he said, mocking her smart-ass tone, “ ... and what I want to know is how you know how to do so gooood, so answer the question young lady!”

“Well, I’ve practiced,” she said.

“Practiced? On what ... or should I say on who?” he pressed.

“Well, me and Julie have used bananas and ... and, ummm, a vibrator and ummm...” she fell silent.

“And?” asked Mike, trying to summon up a stern voice.

“And Tim. And one or two other boys, but it’s mostly Tim.”

“And who is Tim ... a boy at school?” Mike asked

“No, he’s Julie’s cousin, he’s 21,” she said.

“So, how long has “Tim” been giving cock sucking lessons?”

“Well uhhh...” Susan said, wishing this line of questioning would go away before she got into any more trouble.

“How long?” Mike asked again, making his voice stern, yet his still fully hard cock showed he was still horny as hell.

“Well, when I was 14, I walked in on Julie and Tim, and things went on from there.”

“You were sucking cock since you were 14?” he asked, his voice becoming angry now.

“No, I saw them when I was 14. Tim and I didn’t do anything except a few kissing sessions until I was 16. He had a girlfriend already. We were just friends, Daddy, really. Nothing happened until I was 16,” she said.

“I see,” he said, his voice returning to normal. “I suppose Tim has fucked you too? Did he pop your cherry?”

“No, he said he wouldn’t. I guess he figured he’d be in enough trouble as it was,” she replied.

Susan leaned forward and began to run her tongue around her fathers cock head, hoping she could put an end to his questions. Mike’s cock instantly responded, stiffening rapidly as she tended to it. Mike adjusted his seat to accommodate the expanding cock.

“Hmmm, I think you are enjoying this a little too much!” Mike said, standing up and pushing Susan back, but not too hard. “You are a naughty little whore, and clearly need to be punished for being such a slut.”

Susan shivered with anticipation and little bit of fear. She’d read the sort of stories her father liked and seen the pictures, so knew what was going to happen. She let her head hang down, and adopted a submissive posture like she had seen some girls use on his computer.

Mike thought to himself, She knows. She playing along, the little hussy!

Clearly, I’ve been far too soft with you” he announced “this is for you own good Susan, now stand up.”

Susan stood up and put her hands behind her back, still with her head bowed. “I’m sorry, Daddy, I’ll be good from now on. I promise,” she said.

“That may well be, but that doesn’t excuse your behavior tonight. Now, bend over the arm of the sofa,” he said.

Susan moved forward and obeyed her father.

“Push you ass further up,” he commanded.

Susan obeyed once more.

Oh my, he thought, surveying the scene in front of him. How many times had he fantasized about this? And now here he was, half naked, his cock fully erect and his daughter bent over, her naked ass bare and exposed. He walked over and stood next to her, resting his hand on her ass. Susan shivered at his touch. He gently stroked her creamy ass cheeks, first the left and then right, as she mewled in delight. He continued doing this for several minutes, enjoying himself as much as Susan was. What a beautiful ass, I wonder is if she’s had her anal cherry popped? he pondered.

With that, he raised his hand and, holding it in the air for a second, brought it down. As the flat palm of his hand made contact with Susan’s left cheek, she jumped. Although it hadn’t been a really hard one, the smack had caught her by surprise. Mike kept his hand resting on her cheek, gently stroking her. Hmm, such a sweet young ass, he thought. Then again, he raised his hand.

SMACK!! Harder this time, Susan jumped forward a bit, and gave a little squeal in protest.

“This is what happens to bad girl’s Susan. What are you?” ask Mike, again his hand was stroking her cheek.

“I am a bad girl, Daddy. I’m sor...”

SMACK! Another swat had cut her words off. “Owwwhh!” she whimpered.

“Yes, you are bad girl, Susan. You’re also a dirty little slut, aren’t you?” She didn’t answer.

SMACK!! “I asked you a question, slut!” he growled.

“Oowwwwwch! Yes Daddy! Yes I’m a dirty slut, a dirty daddy’s cock sucking slut!” she cried out.

“Are you?”

“Yes Daddy, I am your whore.

Another smack, but not as hard this time. “Owwch, Daddy please!” she said.

“My whore...” he repeated as if thinking about it. “Yes you are my whore now. So no more walking the street selling yourself, understand?”

“Yes Daddy, I promise,” she said.

Smack!!

“And no more sucking Timmy’s cock – or anyone else’s, understand? You are my whore now and I don’t share!” he said.

“Yes, Daddy, I understand. I belong to you now,” she said.

Another smack, but this time on the other cheek.

“Please, daddy, I’ll be a good girl ... Owwwchhhhh” cried Susan.

“No, you’re going to be a bad girl for Daddy ... very bad and very dirty,” he corrected her.

“Yes Daddy,” she said. There was a hint of a smile in her voice.

Mike rested his hand on her heated ass for a moment, feeling the burn as it increased in intensity. Yes, she would feel this for awhile! Then he walked around until he was standing directly behind her, her cheeks had a very nice redness to them, contrasting nicely with the milky whiteness of her spread thighs. Hmmm so smooth and round, just like a juicy ripe peach, Mike thought. Then he dropped to his knees.

Her father’s sudden movement made Susan look around to what was happening. She saw her dad on his knees directly facing her ass. What is he doing? Ohhhh! she thought. Mike had leaned forward and kissed her left cheek, where his hand had smacked her. Mike continued to kiss her red ass cheeks, first the left and then right, then he ran his tongue down between her cheeks, down to her pussy, Susan squealed with delight.

“Ohhh, Fuck!”

Mike muffled voice commanded her “Move your legs farther apart!” he smacked her inner thigh to emphasize what he wanted her to do.

Susan did as she was told, spreading her legs wide. “Ohhh!” she cried. She could feel her fathers breath on bare lips of her cunt, she sighed as his hand gripped her thighs, and then she gasped as she felt his lips touch her cunt lips.

Her moans grew even loader as Mike pushed his tongue into her dripping pussy and began to lick up all the juices inside. Mmmm, she tastes so sweet, he thought. He began to alternate his licking with placing his mouth over her lips and sucking her juice from her pussy, which made her gasp and groan even more. None of the men or boys she’d been with before had wanted to do this, only her friend Julie had ever licked her pussy. And now, with the extra thrill of the tongue in her pussy belonging to her daddy, it was so just ... well indescribable!

Mike suddenly changed the position of his hands, lifting Susan up and then adjusting the angle of his head. He placed his mouth so that Susan’s pussy was resting on top it, her feet on tip toes. Mike pushed his tongue deeper inside her cunt, as deep into her as it would go, licking and then pulling back and then pushing in again, over and over again, tongue fucking his daughter. Susan moaned and squirmed and wriggled as the tongue drove her to maddening heights of arousal.

He felt her shaking legs give way and she nearly collapsed. But he held her and now he was supporting most of her weight on his mouth. He gripped her thighs more firmly and used his teeth to rub against her pussy lips and clit, alternating this with his tongue fucking. Her moans and squirming were getting more frantic and excited, his breathing was difficult with his face buried in her pussy, and his face and upper body were soaked in her flowing cunt juice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.