Pissing Pussy Project - Cover

Pissing Pussy Project

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A most unusual way to get your dick into prime pussy. Would you do it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   FemaleDom   Water Sports   .

“Have you ever pissed on anybody, or even thought about it?” A few hands raised.

“Have you ever been pissed on, or even thought about it?” Some of the same hands and a few others raised.

“Would you do piss play if that would get you in some of the best pussy you’d ever come across?” Quite a few hands, all-male were raised.

“Okay then, those of you who just raised your hand please sign up over here and we will be contacting you.” These were the words of a luscious blonde at a Sexual Practices conference. With her hourglass figure and barely covered bulging bosom, she would get the attention of any heterosexual male. That was exactly why she had been chosen to ask those questions.

My partner, Melanie, the blonde clearly in the question, and I looked at the two dozen contacts we’d gathered. We were graduate students studying sexual deviation, partly because of professional interest and partly because of very personal interest. We’d been fucking our way through graduate school together, as much professional partners as personal. Having each other available for all the banging we needed took a lot of distraction away from our graduate studies but we were getting to the point where we needed to do a research project and we got permission to collaborate on this one.

We looked at all the various sexual deviations and fetishes out there and decided that Watersports, also known as Golden Showers, was the easier one to do something with. There were lots of stories and videos on the Internet but we wanted to find out how much the so-called Average Joe and Average Jane would participate.

Guys were lot easier to recruit so we started with them. The next step was an in-person interview so each of them came to the University and we talked with them with a specific set of questions. Melanie dressed modestly so we could get as objective answers as possible for such a subject. A half-dozen stood out as good candidates for our program.

What we wanted to do could not be done on University property so we rented a room for the weekend in a local motel that didn’t ask too many questions. One by one, the candidates appeared, ready for whatever would happen. Their willingness to be both brave and submissive was a key criteria for their acceptance.

I stayed in the corner, observing while Melanie ran the show. With each candidate the scenario went like this:

“I’m going to take off my clothes and you need to take yours off as well. Put them on the chair.” I observed the reaction of their penis to the display of luscious woman flesh. We’d already gotten a sexual history from each of them and studied it. A few had experimented with Watersports but most had not. It was time to see if they would play the game.

Melanie asked, “Did you drink lots of liquids like you were instructed?” Everyone acknowledged that they had. She led them to the bathtub, laid down and exposed her shaved pussy. As expected, they were so erect they could not release their urine. She sat up and sucked them off. That wilted their rigid hose and she asked again if they would piss on her pussy. She loved it and told them so. Then it was their turn to lay in the tub and she sprayed their emptied organ. I watched as they completed a short questionnaire about their reactions to the event before sending them on their way with instructions to practice pissing with an erection and to let us know when they had succeeded.

Melanie rinsed and dried off and we made use of the bed we’d paid for. Even that limited interaction with a new naked man got her motor running. As we rested from our first banging, she asked me, “Do you notice how my gaze is focused on the face of whichever man I am interacting with, you included. When I sense their cock is going to release a fluid, whether yellow or white, I study their expressions as my body feels the release. It doesn’t matter whether it is on my chest or cervix, it is an intimate sharing. It’s been said that the face is a stage for our feelings and I’m wanting to read theirs. When we are with our subjects again, please have a second camera to just get their expressions and mine at that point. I’ll make notes of what I am seeing and feeling. This is another level for this study I hadn’t thought about before.”

Some of them were ready within a week while others took a little longer and we were then at Stage II. Once again we went to the same motel but this time they were told that they must release their pee fully inserted in Melanie’s pussy. Half of the first ones were not able to do so and were sent away without ejaculating. Those that did release their pee were allowed full orgasms inside that hot twat. They were congratulated and quizzed again before being sent away with the promise of a special reward event in the near future. I got lots of video for us to pore over and correlate with the memoirs that Melanie made of her observations immediately after each subject interaction. I’d improved the questionnaire too.

It took a few weeks before the rest of them were able to accomplish the task. The promised special meeting was arranged.

Back at that same motel, well stocked with snacks and drinks, Melanie prepared for a night to remember. She’d done gangbangs before, but with only four guys. This time there would be six and I would abstain, recording the event for posterity, or whatever else. No quizzes or questionnaires to detract from the festivities for any of us.

Some of guys were pretty shy being naked around other men they didn’t know but it was more about being erect than the nakedness they might have been exposed to in locker rooms. The hostess flaunted her goodies and all of them remembered dumping stuff in that cunt. The drinks took their effect and soon she was screwing in the middle of the room with guys enjoying her tits and mouth and hands as they waited their turn to fuck her. As soon as she had a full round, she went in the bathroom and was gang pissed. She squealed and squirmed so provocatively that one guy was so turned on he jumped in and fucked her while she was still dripping pee from everybody else. I hadn’t emptied yet so I sprayed his balls and buns as he bounced on her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.