Busy Bee Fellatio - Cover

Busy Bee Fellatio

by The elliptic pencil

Copyright© 2020 by The elliptic pencil

Humor Sex Story: Melanie Lynn Damjanović is a fellatio athlete in this year's intramural Sex Games to be held in the state capital. She is interviewed by a local news sportscaster at her high school. This is that somewhat tongue-in-cheek interview.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   .

Melanie Lynn Damjanović is a habitually smiling example of an ‘All American Girl’. She was born in rural Iowa to a Serbian emigrant and his Irish-Canadian wife. Both her parents became naturalized American citizens shortly after their daughter’s birth.

Mel, which is Melanie’s preferred nickname, is an outstanding student athlete at Bearlane High School in western Wyoming. Since eighth grade she has been competitive in the intramural Sex Games. Her event of choice is fellatio, Despite her braces, she recently qualified for the state championships which will be held in Cheyenne scheduled for this April. She will be competing in the freestyle and compulsory fellatio events and as an alternate for her school’s fellatio relay team.

She is being interviewed at school by the local news outlet. Melanie is an ever enthusiastic spokesperson for her sport. “Our fellatio team mascot is a bright yellow and black bee. Yellow and black are also our school colors. We like to call ourselves ‘The Busy Bees’.” She always flashes her trademark big Wyoming smile whenever she says that. “We’re dedicated workers and we will never stop working to make our honey. Of course a lot of credit should go to our team captain Tanya Baller. She’s a senior this year and has already secured her spot on the college team at BYU for next year. Tanya has really served as the Queen Bee for the rest of us. I don’t know how we’ll replace her next year.”

“What can you tell us about your technique, Melanie? I understand the compulsories event doesn’t leave much room for personal style, but you somehow manage to be a consistent top scorer.”

“Call me Mel, please. I have found that there are ways with each of the required exercises you can exhibit your grace, poise and enthusiasm to project a signature style. Just watch me when I nuzzle, lick, suck and swallow. I can show the same level of proficiency with cocks that are large or small. You can run a split screen with me and any of the junior competitors for a good comparison that shows what I am talking about. And of course nothing is more important here than bringing that all together for the deep throat.”

“Do you think your costuming, or really, your lack of a costume are a significant factor? I know that’s expected in freestyle, but many girls prefer the traditional leather or latex uniform for the compulsory exercises.”

“No. According to the rules, what your wear, or in my case, don’t wear has no bearing on the judges’ scores. I prefer to perform all of my fellatio nude. I have always done it nude, so it seems the most natural to me. When I am nude and giving head, I can be at my most relaxed.”

“Okay Mel, moving on then. With freestyle, they often say it’s all about fitting your style to the partners you choose. Here again, you seem to want to go your own way.”

“Yes, that’s so. And I admit that I am unusually careful about picking my own partners. It can be a long and arduous process to find and then develop someone to provide the best platform for exhibiting my own strengths. But at the same time, I am very adaptable, I think I am much more so than most of the other competitors, both male and female. With very few exceptions I can exchange any of my partners for one another and still accomplish virtually the same effect. There are a few exercises where I depend on a partner’s training for a special skill or lift, but even those can almost always be achieved by several of my partners. I simply have to adapt myself to their small differences.”

“As an alternate this year, you probably won’t be competing in the relay at State. Will you miss that?”

“To me, the relay can be more of a just-for-fun event. You are almost running from one to another to do what you need to do within the time available. It gets pretty chaotic. Frankly most of the satisfaction I get in the relays comes in the practice sessions, and as an alternate, I get to have almost as much practice as the girls who you will be watching try for a medal at State this year. For me it can be almost more fun when something goes wrong and you have to stuff yourself or maybe choke down all the cum.”

“How did you get started in competitive fellatio, Melanie, uh, Mel?”

“Well, it’s certainly been a while. Mom and Dad took my brother and I to local Sex Games events for as long as I can remember. I think the lights and the noise and the crowds always turned me on. When I began to see fellatio as it’s own event, I guess I got excited about it. That must be more than 10 years ago now. As a very little girl, I’d pester my dad and my brother to let me play at being a star athlete. Of course they were always very accommodating. So I gradually began to hone my craft. I signed up for summer camps with the Y. We didn’t have competitive school events available until I was started middle school. I sometimes wish we lived in one of the big cities where there are teams even for the elementary school kids. So, anyway, I started my middle school career with a leg up, so to speak. I was boosted by the camps and by my family support system. My brother’s best friend has a very large cock and that always helps, especially to fully master all the deep throating technique. I don’t think I would have had as much enthusiasm if I had to train with one of those big flexible dildos some of the people seem to rely on. Only the real thing is real as far as I’m concerned.”

“I understand you spend a lot of time to recruit all your partners personally instead of using a service to prescreen them. Do you find that’s wise?”

“Yes, of course I find it’s wise. That’s why I do it. Besides new people who come from outside the sport get you to think outside the box. Maybe that’s why my freestyle is so good. What do you think?”

“It certainly seems to be working for you, Mel. I admire your dedication to the sport. Have you considered competing in any of the other Sex Games events?”

“I’ve thought about it I guess. I suppose everybody does. I do pretty much all of them, but just recreationally. I’m just not as good at anything else as I am at fellatio. Maybe it’s just that’s what I got stuck in my head when I was a little girl. I don’t know. In the fucking events, I have trouble managing my orgasms. I’m really very sensitive and I tend to lack control. Especially the gang bang. My God, that just turns me into a quivering mass of jelly. It’s completely insane. I mean it feels great; don’t get me wrong. I love getting a group of guys together to ride me hard and fill me up, but the fact I enjoy it doesn’t mean I can control it or compete effectively in the sporting aspect. I like to dabble with the BSDM stuff too, but again, it’s not something I could do competitively. Plus, I’d always be putting on makeup to cover the bruises. I do get off on being spanked, hard and often. I think I learned that from Dad. Public sex is good. I like being blindfolded and then trying to figure out who did what with me once it’s over. And there’s incest. I’m sure you’ve seen me on some of those incestuous reality show episodes with my brother, It can be a real turn on for me. But with incest there’s only so many relatives. So I think fellatio is the only thing where I can consistently earn medals. So that’s what I’m stuck with. I’m pretty sure that I’m good enough to qualify for a fellatio scholarship at one of the big schools in couple of years. What do you think? Some of the recruiters have already been chatting me up.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.