Think About It - Cover

Think About It

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: A woman taunts new subservient boyfriend about what her body has done with other guys. He doesn't take it lying down, so to speak.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including FemaleDom   Humiliation   Water Sports   Revenge   .

Lori was a rascal. In her mid-twenties and attractive enough to get all the guys she wanted, she got a taste of being dominated from one of them. He’d put her through a lot of things she’d never thought about, none of which were more than mildly painful, getting her hot and him well fucked. She wanted to try it out from the other side so picked a younger guy who was below average on the male ego scale.

Caleb had little direct experience with women but a lot of vicarious knowledge from the web. His older sister had teased him with her body when he was in early puberty, showing him her cum-filled pussy after dates, pissing on his parts if she caught him sitting on the john taking a dump, getting in bed with him before he woke up and hand-jobbing his morning wood to make a mess he’d have to clean up.

He fell for Lori hook, line, and pecker. She recognized the puppy-dog look and started her wicked plan after a couple of platonic dates. Her plan went like this: Each step along the way to seduction, she would explicitly talk about doing the same thing with other guys, how often and how recently, hoping to make him squirm and grovel as he had to beg for it himself.

It started with kissing. After the first tongue kiss, she said, “Did you like that? Lots of guys have too.” Another hot kiss. “Do you like feeling the lips and tongue that have wrapped around lots of hard cocks?” Then she’d kiss him again. “Plenty of cums been shot on that tongue too. Last night even.”

He blew his load in his jeans and she laughed, “Gee, I was hoping to taste yours tonight but I guess it will have to wait. You can take me home now.” She had another boyfriend waiting for her return and Caleb had to notice. Almost before Caleb was out of sight this guy was admitted, first to her apartment, shortly after to her mouth and then directly to her wet pussy. She gotten hot and her fire needed cooling off.

On their next date, Lori let Caleb get his hands and mouth on her breasts as she described how many men had enjoyed them like he was doing. She showed him how to please her nipples to orgasm and she rubbed his boner through his pants until he made a mess in his shorts.

The next step was to give him access to her pussy. As she taught him how to lick it, she kept up with commentary about all the cocks that had been where his tongue was, and that the last one just that afternoon. She didn’t have to touch him to cause his ejaculation this time. She fucked another date that night to get her jollies.

Getting pretty frustrated, Caleb turned to his sister who was now married and pregnant. He told her what was going on and wanted to know what to do. She didn’t like Lori who had stolen boyfriends from her by being sluttier. She saw a chance to get even.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.