Julie Joins Joyfully - Cover

Julie Joins Joyfully

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: College girl teaches me an important life lesson, one so profound it changes your life forevermore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   .

I met Julie in a college class called “Spiritual Philosophy”. It was her calm and insightful manner that caught my attention. Her physical appearance was not remarkable, nor was her manner of dress. Not bad; just didn’t get your attention.

When she spoke, however, the clear and confident voice with well thought out utterances captivated me. I engaged her in conversations before and after class and finally mustered the courage to ask her to visit in the college coffee shop. That lead to a date and then a second. She seemed to enjoy my company. I was elated.

Taking her home on the second date turned into a momentous occasion. She invited me into her small apartment and offered me a drink. We weren’t half way through it when she looked at me with her intense gaze and asked if I would like to “join” with her.

I guess I looked puzzled, so she explained, “If people with a deep relationship do it, it’s called ‘making love’. If people do it only for themselves, it’s called ‘fucking’. If we are in between that, like I think we are, I call it ‘joining’. Is that more clear?”

I was speechless but not from disfavor. I’d only had sex a few times, probably the kind she would classify as “fucking”. But I’d had to be the seducer. This was brand new territory.

I finally blurted, “Well, I’d be honored.” She smiled at my discomfort, quite accustomed to that reaction I’d later learn.

Julie stood up and led me to her bedroom. She casually took the small towel off her unmade bed and put it in the clothes hamper, picked up another one off the pile by her dresser, and spread it out at the point where her waist would be positioned. Then she turned and began undressing me. As she took each item off, she waited for me to do the equivalent of hers.

I ran out of clothes first and she knelt down to inspect my by-now rigid rod. She kissed and briefly sucked the head with a hand wrapped around the shaft, sort of like she was gauging it.

When she lost her top, revealing more bosom than her clothes had indicated, she brought my hands to them. I bent down to kiss and suckle a bit before proceeding.

When her panties hit the floor she laid back on the towel and opened her angel-thighs. Her black fur was nicely trimmed and her pinkness beckoned wetly. I’d enjoyed the few pussies I’d gotten my tongue into so I dove in with enthusiasm.

Julie immediately began letting me know what she liked with movement and vocalizations and clamped her legs on my head as she climaxed. When they released me she pulled my head up to hers and gave me the deepest, most intense kiss I’d ever had. It was our first too.

“You are good to me,” she murmured between kisses. Her hand guided my cock into her heavenly portal.

The next fifteen or twenty minutes were the memorable part. That event I will always consider my real “first time”. It was SO different than the almost passive fucks I’d had previously. For example, I was trying to hold back to give her a chance to get her climax. She was riding and sweetly said, “You look too serious. Relax. Just enjoy me and be OK with whatever happens.”

I let go a flood of semen inside her and she leaned over to kiss me. “Thank you for the gift. Just keep going.”

I did and she got off several times before I did a repeat “gifting”.

Julie asked if we might take a shower together, something I had never done before with a woman. She made it a lot more fun than I’ve ever had getting clean. Then she dressed and gave me a little kiss goodbye

We had another date three days later which went much the same. The night after that I was at a local pub and she came in with another fellow. She smiled at me but made no attempt to contact. She danced with him and visited with his friends and left with him.

On our next date which ended in bed as usual, I mentioned that I had seen her in the bar. She smiled and said, “Yes, I enjoy the place.”

I pressed the issue. “It looked like you had a date with you.”

She matter-of-factly replied, “I go out with him regularly just like I do you.”

My cock was still embedded her as I continued my questioning, “And do those dates end up like this?”

“Of course. Why shouldn’t they? You know how much I like joining. Why is that a concern to you? I don’t ask what you do on the nights we are not together.”

Logic and emotion were having a big battle inside my head and I’m sure it was reflected on my face. “I guess I’m just not used to that whole idea yet. I understand what you’re saying, but I have some of the standard male possessiveness working away inside me.” I did notice that my erection had returned and I’m sure she could tell.

She kissed me and spoke gently “I do understand your situation. Most guys have similar feelings when they get intimate with me and find out that others do too. Like I said on our second date, I’m not in love with you but I do care. I will not be exclusive to any one man until I am in love with them. I hope someday to find that person but in the meantime I’m going to enjoy the search. You have a choice. You can accept the situation for what it is and enjoy it or we can part. I will answer any question you ask honestly and as completely as you want. Be assured that when I’m with you, I’m completely with you and likewise with the other men that I join with.”

I picked up on a word in the last sentence so I inquired, “You used the word ‘men’. So how many are you currently joining with?”

She looked me in the eye very seriously and answered, “Right now there is the young man that you saw me with the other night and there is an older man as well. He is one of my mentors and has been for several years. That is all at the moment although I’ve had as many as five at a time.”

I began moving inside her again and said, “That’s all the information I can handle for now and you are right, I have a lot of thinking to do. I do want to talk to you more about this but I certainly do not want to lose you. Oh, I do have one question. On our second date when you brought me back here, there was a towel on the bed. Did you join with someone before our date?”

“Yes, and I apologize for not doing my housekeeping. Do you want to know more?” I nodded. “It was my mentor who I meet with regularly, often in the afternoons.”

“So his sperm were wiggling around inside you when we joined later?”

She grinned, “Since sperm can live more than 24 hours, you have often put yours inside me when others were waiting to greet them. Don’t forget, that also applies to the other men that I join with when yours are already there.” That was some small solace.

I’d been going out with Julie for a couple of months when another momentous event occurred. I was a little early for our date and her door was unlocked so I went in. The noises that reached my ear were those I heard as she and I “joined”, but of course it wasn’t me causing them. The bedroom door was open but I couldn’t be seen, so I sat down on the couch and listened, my cock hardening. I could tell when she orgasmed and likewise when her partner filled her with semen.

A short time after the noises stopped, she came walking through the front room on her way to the bathroom, naked of course. She saw me and stopped in her tracks. Her companion, with half-wilted dick wagging, ran into her. She began laughing and turned towards me, ever the good-mannered person. Gesturing, she introduced me to her companion, Ron, who was the mentor she’d mentioned earlier.

“Let me get you a beer while we take a shower,” she offered.

They returned shortly, she in a light robe and he dressed. They got drinks and she apologized, “I lost track of time, I guess. You know me when I am having fun.”

After a bit of social chatting, Ron excused himself, “I know you have a date. Have a good time.”

Nothing was mentioned about the incident until later that night when we returned to her apartment. Julie said, “I can understand if you want to call it a night, but I would rather that you spent it with me.”

That was another first so I quickly replied, “I’d be honored!”

It turned out to be a lot more than an honor. The rest of the night is just a blur in my memory. Giving and receiving pleasures, some gentle and some intense. If I didn’t know differently, I’d have said Julie hadn’t been laid for a week. She wore me out.

During one of our rest periods, she apologized again, “Ron likes to meet my other partners but that was the worst introduction ever. You handled it like a gentleman.”

I kissed her and replied, “You were honest with me so I was at least forewarned. I certainly can’t complain that your afternoon romp spoiled my evening. You are something else, in bed and out. I sure am glad you like me.”

That was the right thing to say. She started all over on draining my juices.

Seeing and bedding her every other night was actually a good schedule. I had a chance to recover and have a life on the non-Julie weekday evenings. She would spend time with her mentor on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, thus screwing all three of her men on those days if we others overnighted, the usual situation.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.