My Daughters Best Friend  - Cover

My Daughters Best Friend

Copyright© 2020 by ChrisZahi

Chapter 5: No Regrets

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: No Regrets - I ended up matching up with my daughters best friend on Tinder by mistake. This triggered a series of events that i couldn't even imagine. This story will be in a few parts and will add characters as I go.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism  

I woke up the next morning with a slight guilt; I was also afraid of facing Sara, worried that I may have scarred the poor child forever. I had crossed a line; most parents don’t even think about. I’d never be able to look Sara in the eyes. It was Sunday morning so she’d be home, as would I. I finally dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and walked under the hot shower. I took a lot longer than I usually do.

I thought about what had happened the night before, I wanted to ponder the consequences, but my mind moved in the opposite direction. Despite my best effort, I ended up getting a hard on. I touched myself and imagined Sara’s innocent face as she had looked at me jerking off. Next thing I know I was jerking off to my daughter. I came a few minutes later. I wiped myself off, put on a pair of shorts and a Tshirt and walked down the stairs towards the kitchen.

I could hear the family chatter and smell pancakes and eggs. I was starving and for a second forgot all about Sara. I entered the kitchen and was greeted with a loud cheer of “Daddy!”

“Hey!! Good morning! How is everyone doing?”

Mahi ran to me and put her arms around me, “I am great Dad, how are you?” She gave me a kiss on my cheek and then retreated back to the kitchen stool. Adam and Amber also showed their respective enthusiasm.

And then I finally heard a feeble “hello”, it was Sara and she was obviously uncomfortable. Suddenly, my fatherly instincts took over and I enthusiastically went over and gave her a hug followed by a kiss on her forehead, “how is my favorite daughter?” That brought a bright smile on her face. I realized that if I acted awkward around her, it would only make her feel more uncomfortable.

“Hey! what about me? I am not your favorite daughter?” pouted Mahi.

“of course, you are sweetie, you both are.” I laughed and diverted my attention to Adam, “and you are my favorite son”.

The ice was broken and the initial tension between Sara and I just melted away. We spent most of the day by the pool and by the end of the day, I had completely forgotten about my experience with Sara. When I hit the bed that night, that nagging feeling came back again. I thought about it for the next 5 minutes and decided that it was time to move on. No damage was done, my relationship with my daughter was intact and I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize that. A few minutes later, I had drifted to sleep.

I work hard, which means I leave for work early and am usually not back until late in the night. I travelled most of that week and was finally back home on Friday afternoon. It always feels great to come to a family that loves you. We went out to eat and then decided to watch a movie. I was tired, but I hadn’t cum in nearly a week so as rest of the family went upstairs, I told Amber than I had to finish up some work and headed down to my home office.

Sara was far from my mind and all I could think about was a nice story on this website and a slow jerkoff. 15 minutes into my solo soiree, I noticed a shadow walk by my office. My heart beat quickened, and I wondered who it was. Secretly, I hoped it was Sara. It would be fun to jerk off in front of her again. And then another conflicting voice in my head said, “Stop! Stupid, you can’t do it again. No good can come out of it.” I didn’t have to contemplate long. The shadow returned, this time going from right to left. It was Sara.

My hand, that had stopped jerking, went back to slowly stroking my cock. She made her slow walks between the kitchen and our family room 4 times before finally settling down on my office door. I beamed her a smile and she smiled back at me. I was glad to see her back and even happier that she too had the same thought on her mind.

I won’t elaborate further on what happened that night, since it would almost be a repeat of the previous chapter. We both came without doing much more than what we had done earlier. This happened one more time, before our big event and that is what this chapter is all about.

In the end of August, Mahi started college and our house became a little quieter. Kathy also left for college and took away the “whenever pussy” with her. I was getting some here and there but not the way I was getting from Kathy.

We have a separate study on the 1st floor for the kids. It has three desks for Mahi, Adam and Sara. Both Mahi and Sara studied late into the night, whereas Adam was usually in bed early for his morning workouts with his high school football team. With Mahi out of the house, Sara started spending even more time in the study. She is a studious girl and does very well at school.

This one Friday night in September, I was feeling particularly frisky. I waited patiently for Amber to go upstairs. It was past midnight when she finally yawned, stretched herself and announced that she was heading to bed. “Are you coming to bed honey?” she asked me without really caring if I did.

“Nah, I am going to watch some news, why don’t you go ahead”

She didn’t even wait for me to end my sentence. She was too tired to care, I watched her pretty ass move as she made her way into the kitchen, took a glass of water and disappeared to the left. I heard her footsteps move across the foyer and finally on to the staircase. I waited another few minutes to be sure that she wasn’t coming back. I left the TV running and went to my office. I would have gone right in, if I hadn’t heard the soft clicking of a keyboard. I looked to the right and past the small hallway saw the study light on. Sara was working late again.

Instead of going straight into my office, I decided to take a detour through the study. I went in and then walked up behind Sara. I had no plan of doing anything. I just kissed her on her head.

“What are you doing so late baby?”

“I have a paper due Monday and I’d rather not leave it until the last-minute daddy”, she still called me daddy in her pretty voice, as opposed to Mahi and Samir, who had both graduated to dad.

“I am so proud of you Sara, that’s very mature of you.” I kissed her head again.

“What are you doing daddy?”

“Aa”, I stammered a little, thinking quickly as to what to say. “I’ll be working in my office for a little while”, I turned and started to walk out of the study.

“Daddy!” she called out.

I froze and looked back. She was looking back from her chair. “Yes?”

“Why don’t you just work here?” she said softly.

I don’t think she was buying the “I’ll be working” statement. She had a pretty good idea what I was going to do.

“Work here?” I smiled.

“Yes.” She was not smiling. I could tell that she was a little nervous; it must have taken a lot of courage for her to say it.

“Are you sure?” I wanted to be sure myself, is she asking for what I thought she was asking for.

“I am sure”, this time, she managed to break a faint smile.

My heart was ready to jump out of my chest. I was having a hard time breathing. I took a couple of moments to steady myself and then slowly took a few steps towards my daughter. I tried very hard to not shake as I stopped right next to her. I was probably 18 inches away from her. She had her left hand on the desk and her right hand on the keyboard.

“Why don’t you save your work?” I said as I moved my hands to the waist band of my night shorts.

She quickly hit CTRL S and then pushed the lap top a few inches away. I wasn’t wearing an underwear, so my cock was naturally standing and clearly visible through my shorts. Sara’s eyes were fixed on the tent in my shorts. I finally, pushed my shorts down, and my very hard cock sprang out in full view. Sara’s eyes must have dilated as she took in the view. She had not been this close to my naked cock before. I let her look at it for a minute before I finally moved my right hand gently touched myself. I was leaking precum and my shaft was literally pulsating with excitement.

As I began to stroke my dick, Sara moved one of her hands up to her left tit. She was wearing a Tank top with deep sleeves and probably a pair of panties that were hidden from the view. Her nipples were getting hard and were poking through the thin material of her top. I was ogling at her budding tits. Only a year ago, they had started to sprout and even now, they were no bigger than two peaches. She found her nipple and started to squeeze it, first gently and then a little harder.

I was using both my hands now, one of my rod and the other down on my balls. The sensation was unbearable, and I wanted to cum. I slowed myself a little so I could delay my eruption. I wanted to prolong it and really enjoy it. Sara’s hands were moving a lot faster now, going from one tit to the other, and then squeezing both her nipples simultaneously. She either didn’t know or didn’t care that all that rapid movement kept exposing her nipples. I had seen her little tits before, but obviously not like this and never this close.

“You can touch me if you want.” I said I without thinking and then immediately regretted saying it. She looked up at me for a moment and then shook her head.

I cursed myself under my breath. I was worried that I had broken her trance and that may snap her back to reality. Fortunately, that didn’t happen, and she continued playing with her nipples as she looked at my dick. Another minute went by and her movements slowed and then came to an abrupt stop. I looked at her face, she was looking straight at my face with lust in her eyes. What was she thinking?

I got my answer a second later as her left hand moved away from her chest and made an excruciatingly slow journey to my dick. I moved my own hand away to make room for her. She was not looking at me anymore. My dick jumped as she touched the tip, then instead of grabbing it, she pushed it up exposing my balls even more.

She was examining my sac. She touched it with her other hand and cupped my balls. She moved her hands and my cock in tandem. She was curiously looking at her father’s fuck tool, like a child. She was a child who was looking at my cock as if it was a plaything or a toy. A couple of minutes of scrutiny gave way to stroking and I gave out a moan.

“I love what you are doing Sara, you are making daddy feel so good.”

Sara didn’t say anything and continued to stroke me gently.

“Your tits are amazing; I am tempted to touch them. Do you want daddy to touch them Sara?”

Again, no answer, as she continued to use both her hands on my hard cock.

“I can see your nipples; I can see my daughter’s nipples and they are driving me crazy. I am going to touch you Sara. Daddy is going to feel your boobs.

I gave her ample opportunity to say no, but she stayed quite and kept pleasing her father like no daughter should.

I moved a few inches closer to Sara and then without saying a word, dropped my hand to touch her left breast. My daughter closed her eyes as her breathing quickened. I wonder what went through her mind as she allowed her father to knead her little breasts. I felt like a child myself, going from one breast to the other. I had moved her tits out of the tank top and now they were out in full view. Her light brown nipples were very erect and very hard. I squeezed them between my forefinger and thumb that made her give out a soft moan.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.