My Daughters Best Friend  - Cover

My Daughters Best Friend

Copyright© 2020 by ChrisZahi

Chapter 4: Curious Daughter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Curious Daughter - I ended up matching up with my daughters best friend on Tinder by mistake. This triggered a series of events that i couldn't even imagine. This story will be in a few parts and will add characters as I go.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism  

Amber and the kids came back the next day and Kathy and my unbridled sex sessions came to end. So much had changed in last few days. I was looking at my kids in a different light. Every time Adam and Mahi were alone, I wondered what they might be doing. I would wake up in the middle of the night to go check on them to see if Adam was dipping his young cock in his sister’s pussy. I was also concerned about my 13-year-old Sara, I imagined that it was only a matter of time before Adam would want to fuck his younger sister as well. Once you have tasted the fruit of incest, there is no turning back.

Adam has a sweet girlfriend, Maya, same age as him, they are both Sophomores in HS together. Maya is a redhead with freckles on her face. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I have been curious about her bush, wondering if it was as fiery as her red hair. I had seen her in bikinis at our pool but never much more than that. Mahi and Sara, occasionally let out their boobs in the sun, but Maya was rather modest. I had heard her moans from behind Adam’s closed door so I knew that he was fucking her but not much more than that.

I hoped that Maya would keep Adam’s attention away from his sisters, especially Sara. My kids knew all about safe and protected sex, but I still didn’t want sibling fuck-fests happening under my roof. Don’t get me wrong, I was turned on by the idea, I had experienced my sisters at a much younger age myself (a story for another time), but my mind just couldn’t accept such indiscretions at our home.

It was Saturday July 13th. I went for my usual hike early in the morning, a few hours later when I got back home, Amber was making breakfast and kids were just getting out of bed. Amber told me to quickly take a shower and come back downstairs. This was their first weekend back from Canada and she wanted us all to have breakfast together. I took a quick shower and put on my swimming trunks with and a T-shirt on. This was a perfect day to lie by the pool and take a few dips.

As I walked out of my room, I froze in my steps. Mahi was exiting the laundry room on her way to her bedroom. Her hair was dripping wet, indicating that she had just gotten out of the shower. I could hear the washer running in the background. She must have just loaded her dirty laundry. I had heard Amber talking about how they had all brought back loads of laundry from Toronto and they all needed to wash their clothes quickly.

Mahi looked beautiful as she walked down the hallway towards me, she was turning in to a beautiful young woman. She had just turned 16 and her innocent face was changing, her cheekbones were getting prominent, her lips fuller and more luscious, her body had started to change a couple of years ago, the boyish figure had turned in to attractive curves at all the right places. As I mentioned before, her ass is to die for, its not too big but its not tiny either, it’s just the right size; very firm and begs a second look. She looked amazing in all her natural glory, freshly washed without any makeup on.

She had a towel wrapped about herself, around her waist. That’s all. Just a towel wrapped around her waist that left everything above her navel open. I couldn’t move, I just looked at her trying not to stare at her boobs, but not missing them either. This was not the first time she had done this. I had seen her topless before, but this was the first time since I fucked Kathy and found out about her shenanigans with Mahi and Adam. I was looking at Mahi in a new light, she was still my daughter, but suddenly she was also a very attractive girl with perfect boobs and perky nipples.

The air conditioning was at full blast, making her light brown nipples erect and pointing slightly upwards. Water dripped from her hair, and one of those drops had landed on her small areola and was making it glisten. As she walked towards me, I begged for my dick to not get hard, I used every restraint to keep it from standing up and giving a salute to my daughter’s hot body.

“Good morning daddy”, she gave me a bright smile

“Good morning sweetie, sleep well?” I managed to say

“I did”, She leaned in to give me a kiss on my cheek. “I missed you dad.”

“I missed you too”, I gave her a smile as the intoxicating smell of her feminine bath products, filled my nostrils.

One of her breasts, grazed my arm as she turned and headed to her room. I looked at her ass and my eyes strained. No amount of restrain was going to keep my dick down now. This was going to be a long day.

I turned back to my bedroom, to give time for my dick to relax before I went downstairs. I picked up my phone to text Kathy and saw a text from her already waiting for me.

“Good Morning daddy. Don’t forget me now that your real daughter is back ha ha”. With the text was a selfie with a wicked smile looking at me.

“Good morning baby. Please tell me you haven’t told Mahi about us.” I texted her back.

The bubbles on the phone indicated that she was typing her reply, but I started typing more.

“Please, don’t ever let her find out. I would die if she knew what we did, and on her bed.” My heart was beating fast.

“Never daddy, I won’t say a word to her about us, unless you wanted me to”. Her reply finally came through with a wink.

“Thanks”, I whispered, as I typed the word.

“I will see you in a couple of hours”. Her text popped up.

“I would love that, are you coming over to see Mahi?”

“There is a pool party at your house, ha ha. Don’t you know?

I had no idea, but that was normal, kids had their friends over all the time, they just had to let one of us know. I was sure Amber knew about it and just forgot to mention it to me. She had no reason to, I thought to myself.

“Cool! see you in a bit, wear a nice bikini for daddy ha ha!”

“I will daddy”, her text had a kiss at the end.

I came out of the room and headed downstairs. I was starving and the fresh smell of eggs, pancakes and coffee made me forget all about Mahi for the moment. Adam was already on the breakfast table and Sara and Mahi joined us shortly.

Kids were full of stories about the wedding in Toronto. They were chatting away and I loved the return of normal life to our house. They finally told me about their pool party with added excitement.

“It would be so much fun!”, Sara’s voice was loud.

“That’s great, but I was hoping to lie by the pool today, I had no idea your friends were coming over”.

“They are good kids honey, they won’t bother you, you can use the pool, its big enough for everyone.” Amber assured me with her usual smile. Amber was literally the kinkiest woman I had ever known, but her libido had died down in recent years. She used to be up for it all the time and was very adventurous. She believed in trying everything at least twice before rejecting it. We had our share of extreme fetishes, but the lake had dried up now and we hardly ever had sex. That didn’t mean we didn’t love each other. We are still madly in love; we are best of friends and love doing things together.

She is a very caring wife and adores me to death. The sex drive is not there anymore, but she gladly opens her legs for me whenever I ask for it, which is rare now, since I get my fill elsewhere.

After breakfast, I put my dishes away and headed out to the backyard. The day had warmed up a bit, the sun felt incredible on my skin as I took off my t-shirt and laid myself down on one of the two recliners at the far end of the pool. The hike had tired me out, and I was completely out within a minute.

I was woken up by the sound of modern music and shrieking teenagers. I must have slept for an hour and a half and felt revitalized. I opened my eyes up slowly and saw 12 teens running, jumping and dancing around, a couple were in the pool too. In all there were three boys including Adam and 9 girls including Mahi, Sara, Maya and Kathy. You may remember Betsy from a cursory mention in the previous chapter. She is one of Mahi and Kathy’s friends, whom they are also fucking.

To my satisfaction, all the girls were wearing bikinis. I hate those one-piece swimsuits that hide most of a girl’s body. I wanted to enjoy this wealth of eye candy, but I had to go in, brush my teeth, wash my face and grab some beer. I put on a pair of speedos under my trunks, in order to hide erections that I knew were bound to happen with all those young girls around. I was back at my vintage point, to find Amber lying on the other recliner. She was reading a book and sipping on a gloss of champagne. I kissed her and laid down next to her.

My eyes sought out Kathy, she was wearing a very skimpy bikini, I suspected that it was two sizes too small; probably one from when she was 13 years old. The tiny top barely hid her bulging boobs. They are small but the bikini top was tiny. I was amused at her attempt at pleasing me. It aroused me and my trunks couldn’t hide the affect as a small tent formed on me. The speedos were helping but the hard on couldn’t be missed by anyone who looked straight at it.

Amber gently rubbed my arm, “like what you see honey?” as she gave my trunks a knowing look.

Amber and I didn’t fuck a lot, but she helped me jerk off from time to time which included talking dirty. She had explored several topics and had discovered that talking about Mahi’s friends always did the job, quickly. She had teased me about Kathy before, and she had noticed me looking at her again.

“You cant blame me baby”, I shot a smile at her.

“She is wearing close to nothing” she continued to gently rub my arm.

“Who? Kathy?” I played stupid.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.