My Daughters Best Friend  - Cover

My Daughters Best Friend

Copyright© 2020 by ChrisZahi

Chapter 3: The Group Expands

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Group Expands - I ended up matching up with my daughters best friend on Tinder by mistake. This triggered a series of events that i couldn't even imagine. This story will be in a few parts and will add characters as I go.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism  

For the next four days. Kathy and I had a lot of fun. We spent hours together at my house and as long as She was with me she was not allowed to wear any clothes, I kept her completely naked. It was really fun to have a young naked girl around to touch, to feel and sometimes just to look at.

She was not shy at all, in fact, she was daring enough to open the front door Naked For the pizza man one day. We sat by the pool, on the deck and on the rear terrace where not many people could see us. The feeling was of elation as liberation.

Despite my age, I fucked that tight pussy two or three times a day. We experimented with fetishes, some of them too extreme to be mentioned on a public forum, but it was all unbelievably fun and pleasurable.

She was a blank canvas and I was creating a girl that I had always wanted. A submissive slut who did anything to please her and I daddy. She submitted herself to me completely and unconditionally. She enjoyed getting used and abused by someone she looked at as her real father.

One day three. I put a collar around her neck and walked her around the house with a leash. She was down on all fours living the part of a bitch. She called me daddy. Dad, master sir and eventually Lord. Imagine her on her hands and knees, naked, and when I asked her to kiss my feet and lay her head down there, she didn’t hesitate even for a second: I knew I owned her.

She was a bit reluctant about staying the night. But upon my insistence she told her mother that she was going to spend the night with Betsy. And came to me instead. She pretended to be Mahi for me. Wore her clothes. And serviced her father the way no daughter should.

We both slept in Mahi’s bed and she told me the details about their times together. Two of the most shocking and exciting times were with their math teacher Mr. Smith. Mahi and Kathy had seduced him, I know the poor guy well. He’s a nerdy little guy and these two vixens took it as a challenge to seduce him.

She also admitted to teasing and flirting with my son. “You did that?” I was shocked at the mention of Adam. “No daddy, we do it, ha ha”. I didn’t have the words to say to her. It is very difficult to tell you what I was going through at that revelation, I was angry, concerned, worried and very very turned on by the idea.

Kathy detected the shift in my expression, “are you upset daddy?” I took a moment before I said, “I don’t know baby, i’m Lying here naked with my daughter’s best friend and I’m getting turned on by my own daughter’s young body, I don’t think I have the moral high-ground to be upset or judge anyone anymore.”

Kathy let out a breath of relief, “ I am glad you think that way daddy. He truly loves it.”

“Really? Do you guys do it frequently? And is Mahi not weirded out by the idea of fucking her own brother?” I was still reeling from the shock.

“It was my idea daddy, and Mahi was reluctant in the beginning. We knew that Adam was checking me out, we saw him even touch himself by the pool while Mahi, Sara, Emily, Betsy and I laid around the pool.”

“Wait!! What?? Sara is fucking Adam too?” I was truly shocked at the mention of my second daughter. She was only 13 and way too young to be involved in to stuff like this.

“No! No! No! Not Sara or Emily, just Mahi and I.” she defended herself.

“So how did it start? “, I was curious.

“Mahi and I talked about it, without much success. She was reluctant and I wasn’t really very interested myself, since he is a year younger than us.”

“And you only like older men.” I added

“Well, I prefer older guys, but that doesn’t mean I will say no to a nice young cock, haha.” She laughed out.

“That’s fair, so what happened then?”

“One night, when Mahi and I were together, we were both naked and playing with each other’s pussies, when we noticed the bedroom door slightly open. We had obviously forgotten to lock it. It was late at night and we didn’t expect anyone to be up. I got up to go and close It. But as a neared the door, I noticed an eye peeping through the open slit, I had no doubt in my mind who it was. I looked over towards Mahi, who was busy flipping through her phone, I only thought about it for a second, and then instead of closing the door, I open it up.”

“Oh my God.” This is insane,

“As soon as I opened the door. Adam fell in to the room, pants down, dick out, he had apparently been looking and jerking off to his sister and I.”

“Woah”, this immediately reminded me of my younger days when I had peeped and looked at my sisters, but that story for another time.

“So how did Mahi react to this unexpected entry?”

“She pulled up the sheets and tried to hide ha ha” Kathy seemed genuinely pleased with the situation that she had forced my kids in to and even I couldn’t hold back a smile, “and what about Adam?” I had to know.

“He was more composed than your Mahi, ha ha, was openly gawking at me, and as Mahi protested and asked him to leave the room as quietly as she could, I moved forward and shut the door leaving the three of us inside”

I was listening intently as I gently stroked my cock.

“Mahi protested and told me to kick Adam out of the room but I ignored her and Kathy made it all about myself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.