My Daughters Best Friend  - Cover

My Daughters Best Friend

Copyright© 2020 by ChrisZahi

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I ended up matching up with my daughters best friend on Tinder by mistake. This triggered a series of events that i couldn't even imagine. This story will be in a few parts and will add characters as I go.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism  

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. This is my first attempt at writing, so I’m making a lot of mistakes plus the subject matter is very offensive to some. I apologize in advance if I end up offending anyone.

Some of you have asked for me to describe what Kathy looks like. She is 5’3”tall, 105 pounds, she has shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. she is not the most beautiful girl but has a hot young body. She is a C cup and has light brown pointed nipples. She waxes her body, and her pussy is always baby Smooth.

Mahi and Kathy met in kindergarten and immediately became best friends; they have literally been inseparable since then. We live in a sprawling town, so relatively speaking, she lives only a short mile away from our house.

Mahi is 5’6” tall and 110lbs. She has long dark hair and looks a lot like my sister. Mahi has dark eyes, narrow waist and curvy hips. Her nipples are pencil eraser shaped, and brown in color. She has an ass to die for, you cannot walk behind her and not stare at her wiggling cheeks.

I don’t know all the details, but from what I have heard, Kathy had a sleepover at our place after Mahi’s 13th birthday party. They were both in bed talking, the topic of discussion was kissing and what kind of kisses boys liked most. At some point they ended up kissing each other, in an effort to experience the variety of kisses they claimed to know. They don’t remember who initiated it, they just know that they both liked it and kept doing it, giggling, laughing and doing it over again.

I cringed at the mention of my daughter’s name in a sexual situation, but my cock defied my facial expressions. Kathy was really enjoying my reaction. She decided to press on and told me about how Mahi decided to move her hand inside Kathy’s top and give her boob a squeeze, how they took each other’s clothes off, tentatively felt each other’s young bodies. They were both turned on, they were nervous, they were curious, they were scared and they both know what they were doing was wrong but they kept doing it because it felt so good. According to Kathy, she mustered some courage and moved down to kiss one of Mahi’s nipples. A soft moan escaped my daughters mouth, which encouraged Kathy more.

She kissed Mahi’s nipples, one after the other, until with warning Kathy opened her mouth and started sucking on Mahi’s erect nipple. The little 13 year old, cradled her friends head and let her suck anxiously on one nipple after the other.

There first encounter did not go beyond kissing, tentative touching and some one-sided nipple sucking. Both the girls were too shy and too unsure to explore further. As a result, they both went to sleep that night, wet, horny and unsatisfied. They both played with their own pussies under the sheets and dreamt about the next time.

They anxiously waited for their next sleep over. This time the clothes came off almost immediately. They kissed each other, fondled each other’s boobs, played and tweaked others nipples and finally resigned themselves to the natural next step. Kathy laid Mahi down, opened her legs wide and kissed her 13 year old pussy. Kathy said she didn’t like the taste initially, but the way Mahi moaned and thrashed around encouraged her to do more. She was proud and excited that she was able to make her fried feel good. I was glad to hear that my daughter was no taker, after a while they later switched positions and Mahi ate Kathy’s pussy out. Kathy played with my cock as she described in detail what my daughter’s pussy looked like, tasted like, felt like and how she ended up finger fucking her. This was the beginning of what eventually became an intense sexual relationship. It was another year before they included Betsy in their games, but that is another story for another time.

Kathy’s very mature for her age, she loves to talk about politics and loves to fuck kinky, boys her age cannot provide her with either, so she loves older men. I’m not sure who has influence over whom, but according to Kathy, Mahi also likes older men.

Going back to the story, Kathy had to leave early that day after our first fuck session. Sana had gone away for four days, and we wanted to make the best use of that time. Kathy came over again the next day. Now we had more time, and less urgency. We both wanted to take our time and really enjoy each other. She left me in my home office and went upstairs to use the bathroom. Using the bathroom was just an excuse to go upstairs, when she returned I saw her wearing Mahi’s night shorts and tank top, something that I I’ve seen my daughter wearing many times and I have drooled over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.