My Daughters Best Friend  - Cover

My Daughters Best Friend

Copyright© 2020 by ChrisZahi

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I ended up matching up with my daughters best friend on Tinder by mistake. This triggered a series of events that i couldn't even imagine. This story will be in a few parts and will add characters as I go.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism  

WARNING- This story contains mention of sex between CLOSE FAMILY MEMBERS. If that content offends you, kindly do not read any further.***

For those of you who use tinder frequently will understand the problem men face; you can’t really send a message to anyone unless you are matched with a girl, which is not in your hands at all. So I did what most men do, I would hit heart ❤️ on every girl on tinder without even looking. I’d be watching a game and just randomly clicking away.

A few days later, I would go back and look at my matches, I would normally get 10 to 15 matches, most of which would be useless, I would simply unmatch them and send messages to the one or two that I liked.

I did something similar last April, and when I went back to check my matches the next day I had a little panic attack, my knees went weak and my heart dropped. I had, by accident, matched with my daughters BFF. My first thought was to unmatch immediately. But then I stopped to think. I had liked her by mistake, but she had probably seen my profile before swiping right.

She had obviously lied about her age, but that’s very normal for tinder. A lot of young teens pretend to be older on Tinder to find mature men. She was a high school junior with an innocent face. She looked her age, a perfect jail bail for men my age.

I was worried that she may have taken screenshots of my profile and may have already shown it to my wife and daughter. So I decided to wait and see what happens. The week went by and nothing happened. I was on pins and needles all this while; waiting for the other shoe to drop. Finally, after a week of waiting, a “Hi” appeared from her. I also said hi, we exchanged a couple of LOLs before I went on to explain to her what had really happened, and I didn’t really mean to like her on tinder.

I was shocked to see her next text, “ so, you mean, you don’t actually like me? I’m disappointed”

“Come on Kathy, i’ve known you since you were five years old, you’re like my daughter, I obviously can’t look at you in that way”

“But, I’ve had a crush on you for a couple of years now”, she retorted.

This started a back-and-forth that lasted several days. I kept trying to explain to her why we should immediately unmatch and never talk to each other in this matter ever again. She kept insisting that it would be a lot of fun, and we should see where it goes.

In a few days, this conversation turned Flirtatious and another week later we started light Sexting. My inhibitions were slowly melting away and I was getting turned on by this forbidden conversation. She was over at our house all the time to see Zara. There were days when we would text sitting in the same room with my family around. It scared the shit out of me but at the same time gave me an unusual high.

One day, she suggested that we should meet each other. “ but we meet almost every day”, I said. “Not like that, ha ha, I want you to take me out.” She laughed. I didn’t see anything wrong with that, I figured, we will just talk. So we decided to meet outside a local mall. Her mom had dropped her there for a few hours. I drove us an hour away to Bedford Post restaurant. We had a great time just talking and exchanging ideas. I always knew that she was a smart girl, but I was pleasantly surprised to see how well-read she was for her age. I actually enjoyed our dinner. After dinner, we went back to my car, we were still talking, Now more softly, I took her hand and she leaned in and we kissed each other for the first time. We sat there for another couple of minutes as we gently touched each other and kissed. I had a huge hard on, but I was careful not to make any rash moves. I eventually let my hand wander down to her young boobs, she gave out a soft moan as my fingers found her erect nipple.

Deep down, I knew what I was doing was wrong and against all norms of our society, but I was too turned on to not do it. Her breasts felt firm and her nipples were proudly poking through the silky material of her top. We made out for a few minutes, until I felt her hand find its way down to my crotch.

My hard cock jumped in excitement as her soft hand caressed over it. We were still in a parking lot and I had to be the adult in this situation. I stopped touching her before things went out of control. She protested at my sudden withdrawal, so I kissed her gently and I showed her that we will do it another time. She reluctantly agreed and we drove back to the mall where her mom had left her.

A week later we went for our second date, this time to Jean George in Pond Ridge. She felt very special being taken care of like an adult. The atmosphere put us both in a romantic mood. I allowed her to have a generous serving of Riesling, which made her even more comfortable. For those, who are familiar with upper Westchester County, would know that it’s a very secluded area, on our way back, I found a spot to park my car and we started where we had left off the week before. This time I opened the buttons of her top and took a look at her beautiful breasts. She had the most amazing pair of nipples. She is as somewhere between a 32A and a 32B. Her n boons we’re still developing but her nipples reacted immediately as I rubbed them. I really enjoyed sucking on them, as my hand found its way up her leg, under her dress and on to her wet panties.

My dick was out of my pants soon and she started stroking it in the dark as we continued with our kissing. My mind was racing very fast. There was no way I was going to fuck this girl. But if I let her give me a blow job, I would set myself on a slippery slope. I definitely didn’t want us to fuck. That was a line I was not prepared to cross. I had to pull myself away. Don’t get me wrong, my dick was disgusted with me for having rational thoughts, but Sanity finally prevailed. It was not easy to pull myself away from her. This young girl couldn’t understand why I didn’t want to just rip her clothes and have my way with her. She was very disappointed, even a little angry, but we live in a good town, with good schools and polite upbringings. She didn’t push it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.