Caught - Cover

Caught

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Life becomes something new and exciting for Susan, a wife away from her husband for one year while he is serving in the US Army. In this episode, Susan is bred by their farm dog, raped by a stranger (black male), and had sex with her Mother-in-law and Father-in-law all while she was stuck in their farm house Coal Chute.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Incest   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Couple   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

As I entered the house I called out for Mom but didn’t get an answer. So I walked out of the basement and looked down at the garden. I didn’t see Mom anywhere down there so I walked out to the barn. As I entered the side shed and could see towards the feed bin; WOW ... I saw what I didn’t think was even possible! There was Bob’s Mom ... on her hands and knees ... with Duke up on her back ... fucking her ... well as hard as he had fucked me ... shit bred me over the past two days! I could hear Mom crying out ... moaning with passion ... telling Duke to keep breeding her ... shit telling him she wanted him to knock her up so she would give birth to litter after litter of cute little puppies! Then I about shit my panties when I hear Mom continued talking!

“Oh Duke ... you are the stud ... wouldn’t it be great to be able to just keep breeding me and that little bitch Susan! Oh she is such a hot little whore ... I know why you have to breed her every chance you get ... you want her to conceive and carry your puppies ... oh yes ... oh God Duke ... you can get me and Susan both pregnant with your puppies! Oh yes ... everyone in town would know that you bred us both and would marvel at our prego bellies carrying your litters!” Mom was crying out. I watched Mom cum like a wild animal ... with Duke still knotted with her ... now ass to ass!

I snuck back to the house ... leaving Mom to enjoy her breeding with Duke in private ... well sort of private! I guess Mom knows about the security cameras around the house so she brings Duke into the barn to fuck! [NOTE TO SELF]: Tell Bob to install hidden cameras in the barn ... tell him that Dad said that some folks had been sneaking into their barn and stealing hay and tools! That a way Dad would see that Mom is also a dog’s bitch ... yes a bitch like me ... wanting to ... hell needing to be bred by Duke and ... hell any other dog that comes around here ... oh yea!

That night I was able to Face Time with Bob and even his parents were able to say hi to him! We did get a few minutes to ourselves and Bob asked me how things were going ... and I told him pretty good ... that I was getting to know his parents much better! I thought I should at least tell him that much ... I mean his mother has tasted my pussy ... his dog had bred me twice ... shit even his Dad has eaten my pussy ... had me suck his cock ... and now has even fucked me ... filling me with his cum ... my God Bob what an sex adventure this has become!

That next week I overhead Mom talking to Dad as they were discussing the Security Cam Footage from the day I was stuck in the coal chute opening.

“Les,” She continued, “I don’t think we should tell Susan that it was in fact the UPS man ... well young man that fucked her that day ... nor should we tell her that he was black ... with a giant cock ... how old did they say that driver was... 19 ... wow! I mean what’s the odds of him coming back here ... surely he wouldn’t come back to fuck her white bitch pussy again ... would he Les? Remember Susan mentioned that person’s cock was a monster ... and now we know why! That was one prefect cock ... so big and black ... oh my ... sorry Les I just got carried away ... so big!” So that is why his cock felt so good ... I mean big ... black and big ... She thought on!

Things continued pretty much the same over the next few weeks ... I mean both Mom and Dad were being much more sexual towards me ... and loving towards me. The best example was the day that Mom came to me ... after Dad went out to bail hay ... lead me by the hand into my bedroom ... and told me she needed to show her love for me. Mom striped me naked ... had told me to lay on the bed ... she spread my legs and climbed between them!

“My God Mom ... oh yes eat my pussy ... oh shit ... Mom that cucumber is so big and hard ... did you just pick it that morning?” I was moaning as I tried to speak! She worked on me for over an hour when she climbed up over my face and told me to lick up her cum ... so she wouldn’t smell when Les comes back in! Wow she was so wet ... and she really tasted good ... I mean so good! I’ve eaten my share of pussy over the years and until now it was a tie between my next older sister Saundra and my Aunt Sue ... but now Mom had taken over first place! She was moaning so loud ... moving back and forth between having me eat her pussy and her asshole ... which is now quite clean ... I loved it!

“Shit Mom!” I tried to speak, but then I was consumed with swallowing her pee ... the piss she was pushing out into my mouth!

“That’s it little girl,” she whispered, “drink down Mommy’s love ... swallow good ... don’t waste any sweetie ... Duke has made you his bitch ... the BLACK UPS boy got his reparation breeding ... yes another white bitch ... hell even Les has bred you ... shit he so wants to get you pregnant ... and now ... your mine ... drinking my piss ... you little whore ... you slut!”

My mind was racing with Mom speaking all these nasty things to me ... I think I am a good little girl ... one that is just encountering different kinds of love from others ... right ... they all love me ... they have too! Mom was still setting on my face when Duke came into the room and jumped on the bed ... well it must have been Duke ... I couldn’t see if it was Duke ... anyway this dog ... driving his nose into my hairy pussy ... ramming his tongue in deeper than I have yet felt!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.