Breaking And Entering - Cover

Breaking And Entering

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Rebecca's quiet peaceful night was about to take a new and exciting turn as two strange men pay her an unexpected visit!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Group Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

Please Wait while image loads

It was a warm spring evening in Macon, Georgia. The heat of the day had diminished with the setting of the sun, and with the darkening dusk, the crickets had begun their nightly serenading. A light breeze was blowing the sheer drapes through the open window, helping to further cool the house down from the sweltering heat of earlier.

Rebecca Taylor was laying on her bed, listening to the sounds of the evening. She lived just far enough outside of town to be able to enjoy these night sounds without the often annoying sounds of the city drowning them out. In the distance, she could hear the faint sounds of the railroad trains as they passed through the area.

Stretched out luxuriously on her twin bed, Rebecca’s reddish-brown hair draped over her pillow and cascaded down her slim, young body. She laid on top of the sheets, her stomach and breasts pressed firmly against the soft linen. Her smooth tanned skin was covered by a pair of skimpy pink cotton panties that hugged her firm, tight ass, revealing the bottom creases of her cheeks.

She wore a matching pink camisole that came down just barely above the bottom of her ribcage, leaving her midriff and lower back exposed. It clung to her toned body and wrapped seductively around her firm, 36D breasts.

She was an attractive girl and was popular around the neighborhood, friendly and outgoing – and a little flirtatious with the boys! Rebecca was a bit of a tease but in a good way. She wasn’t the type to use her charms to take advantage of the boys, only to make them earn her favors. She often joked about how she fit “somewhere between a slut and a prude”!

At 20 years old, Rebecca (or Becky as she preferred to be called) was home for “spring break” from college. She was enjoying laying there in her childhood bed and with her parents away in Europe on an extended vacation, the house was hers completely. The quiet of the house combined with the cool breeze blowing across her skin and the sounds from outside had put her into a dreamy, half-asleep state. Which is why she wasn’t prepared for what happened next.

Becky had left the windows open in several of the rooms in an effort to cool the house down before going to bed that night. Her family lived on the outskirts of Macon, in a quiet little bedroom neighborhood on the north side. They had lived their most of Becky’s life and she grew up there – it was a safe and friendly area where nothing big ever happened.

So she felt perfectly at ease leaving windows open while she was home, even being alone. She had come home from work that Friday night from the local home improvement store where she worked as a cashier and demonstrator. She enjoyed the job, but she was also glad it was the weekend as that day had been a busy one.

But this night was not to be the quiet peaceful one she looked forward to. In fact, this night would hold more excitement than she realized. As Becky lay in her bedroom relaxing two men slid open the sash window in another bedroom and climb in. Dressed all in dark clothes and wearing face masks, these two thugs knew exactly what they were after because they went right to work, stealthily making their way to her bedroom.

A few days earlier, Becky had gotten tired of her squeaky bedroom door and had used a spray-on lubricant to stop the squeaking. She was about to see that was a mistake. She felt a strong yank on her hair, pulling her sleeping head up and back while another large hand clasped over her mouth. She yelped and her body jerked with terror as she heard a menacing, growling voice speak roughly in her ear. She felt the heavy frame of the other man as he straddled her, pinning her arms to her sides.

Becky kicked and thrashed around violently trying to free herself, but the two men were too much for her.

“This will go much better for you if you don’t make a fuckin’ sound whore,” a menacing voice growled in her ear.

The man on top of her shifted his weight a bit and then a wide strip of black cloth was dangled in front of her terror-filled eyes. Removing his hand from her mouth, he grabbed the other end of the strip. Becky seized the opportunity to scream for help but found her mouth very quickly stuffed full of a cloth, muffling her attempt. Then he wrapped the black strip around her head, tying it securely in the back.

“I told you to shut the fuck up. Make another sound and you’ll regret it,” he said, his voice filled with anger. “Are you gonna be a good little whore and keep your dirty mouth shut?”

She nodded her head in agreement.

“Smart move, guess you aren’t as dumb as you look!” he said, taking her wrists and pulling them up over her head. Crossing her arms at the wrists, he wrapped a rope around them several times and then between them twice before running the remainder up to tie it off on her wrought iron headboard.

While the man was working on her wrists, she managed to sneak a peek at him, but between the dim light of her room and the ski mask he was wearing, about the only thing she could determine was that he was a white man and that his leering eyes were visually raping her barely covered body.

The other man who was busy holding her feet down by sitting on her legs was also surveying her form. Both of these men’s intentions were clear – whether they came here for the purpose of raping her or not, that was what was about to happen, and there was nothing she could do to stop it!

“There ... that should hold you!” he growled. “Now you little slut, my partner and I have been watching you for a while now. We have been watching this house and we know that your folks have been away for some time.

“We know where you work and when you are home. With a nice place like this, we know that you have money and valuables here. We were going to wait until you went out to do this, but since you here we decided it would be a nice little bonus! So now we are going to have some fun! We know you are alone here so there’s no one to interrupt us!”

Terror filled Becky’s eyes as his words sunk in. She twisted around frantically on the bed, hoping that her thrashing might somehow work to loosen the ties that bound her, but instead, her actions only pulled the knots tighter still.

“Go ahead, whore – I love watching you squirm. The more you writhe around, the harder I get,” the man that had tied her wrists laughed. “Open her legs,” he told the other man, who promptly pulled her legs wide apart holding them in place again. He stepped closer and ran his fingers lightly up the back of her beautiful legs.

Her skin jumped under his fingers. She kicked her legs and twisted her hips, trying to detach his hand from her flesh, but there was no escape. His hand traced up her leg to the edge of her pink panties. He traced the hemline of her panties, teasing her before he grabbed her underwear and with one quick tug, ripped them off her body.

Becky screamed into her gag at the sudden motion and her new nakedness. Tears filled her eyes knowing these strange men now saw her most intimate areas, exposed to their lustful view.

“You won’t be needing these undies anymore, slut!” he said, laughing cruelly as he rubbed the shredded panties over her face before tossing them into the corner of the bedroom. He grabbed her now exposed ass and squeezed roughly, compressing the tight, young flesh under his palms.

She whimpered as she felt him kneaded her bare ass. She squirmed and tried vainly to kick at the men, but the one holding her legs down made sure she couldn’t. All she got for her efforts was a hard swat on her ass, which made her yelp and she held still afterward.

His hands explored her fleshy globes moving slowly but inexorably towards the center crack. At first, she cringed at his touch, her skin crawling as this man touched her, But then as his fingertips brushed her slit, she gasped. Smiling broadly, he looked at his partner.

“She seems to like this shit!” he said, chuckling.

“Yeah look at her, getting all wet over our raping her!” the other man remarked.

It was true. Despite her fear at what was happening, a certain part of her was enjoying it. She hated herself for showing it, but the proof was there in front of them. Her pussy was dripping!

She fought her own inner urges, trying to keep focused on what these men were doing to her. They were intruders, they had broken in and were now forcing themselves on her. But even as she told herself this, she also knew that she was turned on like never before! There was an undeniable fire in her loins that was steadily growing and she was helpless to do anything to stop it!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.