Cock Curious Carol - Cover

Cock Curious Carol

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A rather plain looking young woman gets the interest of an older man who cooperates to see what she is up to. It's what he gets "up to" that really gets interesting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including First   .

In his later thirties, Jake had worked maintenance at a small machine tool company for over ten years. With a failed marriage and a few failed romances, he left women alone. Excitement was watching ball games and movies on his TV. Being an introvert, he carried on few conversations with fellow workers.

He did notice that for the past few weeks a young woman from the front office had been sitting by him in the break room to eat lunch and trying to strike up conversations. He couldn’t figure out why. She was rather plain, with mousy brown hair and a somewhat pudgy figure. He didn’t know what job she did either. Her work badge said “Carol”.

It was a Thursday payday when she got bold, “Jake, I’d like to have a real conversation with you. How about if I buy dinner? Will that motivate you to talk to me?”

That jarred him out of the solo rut he’d been in for a long time. “Um, I guess so. Where?”

“How about the Red-Eye BBQ place just a couple of blocks from here?”

That really got his attention. How did she know his favorite place? He replied loquaciously, “Yup.”

Jake kept his mouth full so she’d do the talking but she kept asking questions about him. “Shit,” he thought, “how could she care about me anyway?” He muttered out some short answers to be polite.

Carol kept it up until they finished eating. Jake left the tip to be polite. “Then what?” he wondered.

This young woman, probably around twenty Jake figured, put her arm under his and asked, “Do you live around here? I never see you with a car.”

“Yup.”

She then asked, “It was kinda noisy in there to talk so let’s go to your place where it will be more comfortable.”

“Oh shit!” thought Jake. “It’s the usual mess”. So he said, “I dunno about that. I am a bachelor, you know.”

She hugged his arm and smiled, “I have two brothers so I wouldn’t be shocked, I promise.”

“Damn, this gal won’t give up. I wonder why so what the hell!” He guided them to his little two room apartment on an upper floor of a classic old tenement. Quite a stair climb.

Once inside, she scanned the place and moved some dirty clothes to sit on the couch which faced the TV. His manners popped out and he offered her an adult beverage, beer and whiskey being the only available choices.

“The whiskey on the rocks please,” she politely asked. When he brought it she invited him to sit on the couch rather than across the room at the tiny kitchen table. She knew by now that closeness wasn’t his habit.

After a few sips, Carol sat up straighter, pushing her b-cup tits against the thin blouse she was wearing. She’d removed her bra during a toilet visit at the restaurant. Her nipples were hard and clearly showed their outline. Jake’s eyes were drawn and she smiled. “He’s normal. Good!”

She looked him in the eye and, with a friendly smile, began to explain. “I’ve been looking for a nice man who was trustworthy and you seem to be both of those. You are not involved with any other women which is important for what I have in mind.”

Jake was paying attention. No one had ever talked to him quite like this. Where was it going?

Continuing, Carol said, “I’m a virgin and plan to stay that way for a while yet but I’ve had no real intimacy with a man of any kind. That sucks for my age but I’m not the sexiest looking chick out there. My hope is that you would show me some things about men, what their body is like, and what they like so that if I find someone who I click with I can act like I’ve had the experience they would expect. Does that make any sense? I’m not sure how to explain it any better.

Jake looked at her, unsure himself. “So do you want me to get naked so you can play with me? I’ve been naked with women before but not just for that.”

“Hey, I’ve not done this before. My drink is empty. Can I have another?”

A sip later Carol answered, “I need to remind you that this is not romantic or a seduction, but educational. The rest of the male body isn’t so special so just take off your jeans. It’s the penis I’m most interested in.

That made Jake laugh so he stood up and dropped all of his drawers. His hose was till limp and Carol’s eyes got wide, “Is that how it is most of the time?”

“Yup. Easier to piss when it’s soft.”

Carol was awfully curious, “It’s so different than the way I pee. I’d like to watch it sometime.” Being tipsy she added, “Maybe I could aim it too.” [giggle]

Jake picked up on that, “How about now? I’m needing to pee.” He led her to the toilet and she managed to get it on target even though her touch was inducing swelling.

Sitting back down she marveled at the shape-changing and touched it some more which, of course, induced enlargement. Jake watched her face as she explored him and it made him smile. Where would this go next, he wondered?

Carol asked, “Can that big thing fit inside a women?”

Jake smiled, “It’s been in a few. Just think how big a baby being born is though. Not that you’d like to go through that stretching every time you wanted to have fun. Actually I’ve been told that the size isn’t what makes it best for a woman but how it gets used.”

Carol pondered that for a bit. “Can I taste it?” was her next utterance.

“Hell yes! Guys love it. Let me know if you need any guidance. I promise that I’ll warn you if it’s going to shoot. Some women like the taste and some don’t.”

He warned; he shot; her hand got covered with semen as it grasped the spurting shaft. Her comment: “Wow!” He smiled. It felt damn good.

It was the weekend but she was too busy for another “lesson”, or so she claimed. Monday after work was agreed on. Jake jacked more than usual the whole weekend.

At work Carol was cool and acted normal. They avoided leaving together but met up at Jake’s doorstep. He had a pizza and she expressed glee. Beer went with that so she opened some, acting domestic, he noticed.

“What is your educational plan today?” Jake asked. When Carol didn’t have one he made a suggestion that had been fermenting in his brain over the weekend. “I’m scruffy as usual after work and usually take a shower after I eat. Please join me.”

That was a surprise for his guest. He’d done that before but she sure hadn’t. Without waiting for her reply he began taking his work clothes off and headed for the bathroom. His robe was, as usual, behind the door.

He was already shampooing his hair by the time his guest joined him. Fortunately the bathroom was equipped with a tub so there was room for two. Jake rinsed and let her get under the water. He could appraise her body now. A bit plump with small breasts and an ample fur covering at her crotch, but definitely female so his pecker began to rise to the occasion. He thought that was fine since it was her stated objective.

Carol noticed her “favorite” cock growing. She grinned as she soaped it since it was pointed at her. Jake reciprocated with sudsy hands on her tits, making her nipples jut out. She squirmed a bit at her first real “sexuality” touching. Even then she was still a virgin’s virgin with no male contact of any kind on her genitals. What should she allow?

Sensing her ambivalence, Jake got bolder. He pulled her wet soapy body to his, trapping his shaft between their bellies as his hands on her buns pulled her against him, her tits mashing to his chest. She moaned at all the sudden sensual contact. Then she pushed him away, not sure how ready she was for what. Cleansing was soon done and toweling was done as an assist for the shower partner.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.