Fairly CAPable - Cover

Fairly CAPable

Copyright© 2020 by Kenn Ghannon

Chapter 13: Malcontent

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Malcontent - Calix has left his cousin's gang behind and agreed to fight for humanity out among the stars. What does that even mean? Will he find himself and, maybe, a new family?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Sadistic   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Violence  

Leo Gunter woke slowly. His eyes opened to nothing. The room was pitch dark. For a few moments he tried to determine what had woken him. He listened – but he heard no sound. He waited, waited to hear something, sense something but there was – nothing.

The bed seemed too soft. Unfamiliar. Strange. The sheets were rough. They weren’t the silk sheets he kept on his bed. Was he in someone else’s bed? Had he scored last night? He almost chuckled even as his arms reached out to feel the body he was sure would be on one side or the other. Or maybe both. Both was good.

There was nothing, though. No one. So why was he in a strange bed? Maybe his companion had gotten up. Bathroom break? Probably it. His cock was hard, though, so she was going to have one helluva big surprise when she got back.

He reveled in the thought for a moment – but only a moment. His mind, as he came awake more fully, scrabbled back, trying to remember the bitch he’d banged last night. But one image didn’t return. Two did. Twins.

Then, he remembered. Digiroo’s. Pick-up. Moon base.

Fuck.

He’d been fucking picked up while he was eating a prime steak at Digiroo’s and trying to make time with the waitress. Nice red-headed slit. Decent body. Not much up top, though. There was something else, though. He hadn’t bagged the bitch. He hadn’t been able to. Fucking fat ass motherfucker. The boy would get his ... and Leo would get the bitch. And her sisters. Three cunts and his massive cock. Sounded like a party.

He’d gotten the twins as some fucked up consolation prize. Shit, they were young – just like he liked them – but they were still a fucking consolation prize. He didn’t take consolation prizes. He took the cream of the crop and let everyone else drink the cum off his nuts.

He almost chuckled at the familiar phrase. It’s what his Dad always said. “I get the best and everyone else gets the cream off my nuts.” Fucking Dad. The old man was fucked up – but he still got the best slits.

His Dad had bought him his first gun when he was five. A pump-action BB gun – but it was still a gun. Pops taught him to shoot it, too. His Dad might have been old, but the man could shoot the hair off a woman’s cunt at a hundred paces.

It was all part of being a ‘real man’. That’s what his Dad always said.

“Don’t be a pussy,” he’d always say. “The world is full of pussies. You’ve got to be a ‘real man’ to get what you fucking want.”

A ‘real man’. Being a real man was a state of mind, not being. You couldn’t become a real man – you either were or you weren’t. It was an attitude, a swagger. It was in the mind not the body.

A real man takes what he wants. He always gets the best and fuck the rest.

A real man thought about himself first, second and third. Everyone else came in a far distant fourth. Real men were the wolves, everyone else were sheep.

So, what the fuck was he doing with this whole stupid Confederacy? Why the fuck was he putting himself in their care? He shouldn’t be thinking of them. He shouldn’t be fighting for them. He should be taking care of number one and number one only.

Except even a fucking lone wolf needed a den. Real men were wolves, but wolves had to live somewhere. Earth wouldn’t do anymore – the fucking dickheads were going to be crawling all over the place. So, he’d follow the ‘feds. He’d do their bidding and follow their flag and stay a live real man instead of a dead one.

His Dad had been a real man. His very first memory was of his Dad disciplining his Mom. He was four or maybe five and they were in the garage. His Mom was naked, and her hands were tied to the two ‘punishment rings’ – two eyelets his Dad had screwed into a beam in the garage. His Dad had a whip of some kind – an electrical cord maybe. He could remember his Dad’s arm swinging – up and back, up and back – and each time he’d hear a swish and a crack and then his Mom would scream. He hated those screams, at first. They terrified him.

His Dad had explained it, though. Pops didn’t want to give his Mom the lashes. She made him do it. She was too stupid or too lazy or too ornery to do things the way they were supposed to be done. He had to discipline her, to show her the right way to do things. If he didn’t, she’d just go fucking wild. Women needed to be ruled with an iron fist.

His Mom had to be all three - stupid, lazy AND ornery – because she fucked up a lot. For example, she couldn’t seem to clean the house the right way. What was his Dad supposed to do when he had the inspections and found dust and dirt? If he didn’t beat her, she’d never learn the proper way to clean.

Or what about his Dad’s meals? Of course, his Dad shouldn’t have to come home from a long day at work to find no supper waiting for him. Or, worse, to have a cold supper. It wasn’t his Dad’s fault he was got held up or whatever. If he was late, she should have the fucking meal on the fucking table and hot, goddamn it.

He was seven when he got to punish his Mom for the first time. This time his Dad had come home while some fucking bible thumper was talking to her. He’d been right there at the time, telling the man to leave – but the man just smiled at him and kept talking to his Mom. Dad said she was flirting with the bible thumper. That was the worst. His Dad didn’t tolerate that shit. His Mom shouldn’t be talking to no man – hell, she shouldn’t be looking at no fucking man – she was a married woman, goddamn it.

Since he had been there and he had been trying to do the right thing, his Pops figured he deserved a reward. He deserved to be the one doing the punishing. The slight hadn’t been all about his Pops this time – hell, she’d been disrespecting HIM.

His Dad showed him how to swing the cord. He showed him how to bring it down so it would hurt but not tire him out. He raised his arm, brought it down and flipped his wrist back. For the first time, he heard the wondrous swish-crack-scream and it was all his doing. He found he liked it. He found he REALLY liked it.

He felt powerful. Strong. He wanted to feel powerful and strong again.

From that point on, he tattled on his mother mercilessly. Every time he did, his Pops let him mete out the punishment. Hell, sometimes he made shit up just so he could whip the bitch.

Of course, although his Mom wasn’t allowed to even look at other men, his Dad frequently brought women home to fuck. That’s what his Pops said he was doing. He brought them home to fuck. It wasn’t until he was twelve before he really understood what his Pops meant by fucking. That was when he’d had the sex-ed class in school.

At first, he didn’t think it was fair his Dad could bone all those women and his Mom couldn’t even look at another man. His Pops had schooled him, though. Men needed to fuck other women. It was a biological imperative. They had to spread their seed because it was nature’s way of making sure the population survived. Women, on the other hand, needed to be controlled, to learn their place; otherwise they’d just run around all day spreading their legs for every cock they came across.

His Dad had been clear on the point. All women were just fucking whores who needed a real man to keep them in their place. Otherwise, they’d get uppity and fuck anything that moved.

His Dad let him watch sometimes. Well, maybe not let him watch – but his Pops knew he was watching and never said anything.

His Pops was a fucking stud. Sometimes, he brought home two prime bitches. Then, Leo would stand in the doorway while his Dad fucked their cunts and their asses and even their mouths. When he was done, Leo’s Mom had to suck his Pops cum right out of their cunts and assholes. It was the only compliment his Dad ever gave the woman – “clean them up right like a good little whore.”

For his fourteenth birthday, his Pops helped him lose his virginity. He came home from school, and his Dad met him at the door. All he said was ‘Happy Birthday’ and then led him back to the master bedroom. His Mom was there, her hands and feet tied to the bed. Another cunt was there, too. Some bitch he’d never seen before.

“This is it, boy,” his Pops had said. “Time for you to become a real man.”

His Dad had him strip naked then told him to put his hard cock in his Mom’s mouth. Leo had balked at first.

This was his Momma. This wasn’t right.

His Pops had straightened him out, though. His Momma was a fucking woman. A cunt, a whore, a slit. She wasn’t good for anything more than fucking and sucking – and maybe some housework. In the end, he’d stepped to the head of the bed and laid his cock on his Mom’s lips. She hadn’t protested. She hadn’t said shit. She cried a bit – but she sucked his big dick all the way to the bone. His Mom was some cocksucker.

His Dad did his business with the other woman. He showed Leo how to hold a woman’s face in his hands and then just fuck her face. Leo busted his nut in his Mom’s sucking mouth while fucking her throat – but only a few seconds before his Dad got off. He was pretty proud of that. His Dad just said it was good to get the first one over with in the mouth so he’d have some staying power for her pussy.

Next, his Dad had moved down between his whore’s legs. He explained how to fist the cock, how to ‘juice the woman up’ with lube or whatever if she was dry. Then his Pops showed him how to feed his cock into his Mom’s cunt.

Even now, Leo could remember that day. His Mom’s pussy was an oven, fiery hot and pretty damn tight. She looked away when he buried himself in her. There were tears but she never protested. She was just a fucking cunt like his Pops had said. Pops showed him how to fuck her, how to pump his cock in her hard. He showed him how to make it real good for himself and his Dad slapped his back when he came in his Mom’s cunt.

Then, they untied the two slits and tied them face down. His Dad had one more thing to show him. Leo’s Dad pulled out a tube of lube and showed him how to coat it on his dick. He showed him how to squirt it in the bitch’s ass – and then he showed Leo how to fuck a woman’s ass properly. For Leo, it was one of the greatest things on the earth. His Mom’s ass was so fucking hot and nasty and tight. He could feel it squeezing on his cock, could feel every ripple in his Mom’s ass. It was hot and juicy and so fucking great. The two of them, Father and Son, fucked the living shit out of the two bitch’s asses. Over and over they went, pounding hard and fast. Leo never wanted the feeling to end – but he couldn’t hold out very long. Not this first time. He remembered the wonderful joy of spewing into his own Mother’s hot ass.

That was the start – but not the end. His Dad didn’t care. There were many times his Dad would beat her ass using the punishment rings and then have Leo fuck her while she was standing right there. Hell, he even had a special stool just the right height for him to get his humongous cock into his Mom’s cootch. Hell, there were times when his Dad would let him have her ass or her pussy while the man would take one of her other holes. They skewered that poor bitch twelve ways from Sunday.

Many times, it was just the two of them. Him and his Mom. His Dad was in the United States Marines and sometimes he’d get deployed. While he was gone, he made sure that Leo knew – even though he was just a boy – he was in charge. He had to do the inspections and he’d have to give the punishments. And he’d have to fuck the no-good whore. She’d never protest when he took one of her holes. Not once. She needed to get beaten and she needed to get fucked.

He was pretty sure his youngest sister was his kid. He couldn’t prove it but just the thought of watching his Mom’s belly swell with his fucking brat made him feel good – stronger. More powerful. He was planning on knocking the cunt up again but his Dad had to ruin it.

On his last deployment to some Arab-loving sandbox, his Dad had picked up this tiny little bitch – even tinier than Leo’s Mom, and that cunt was only five four – and brought her home to live with them. At first, it was all good – he loved having his Mom in his bed to fuck the living shit out of even though Pops was home.

One day, though, she was gone when he got home from school. Just gone. He couldn’t prove it, but he was pretty sure his Dad had killed and buried her somewhere. He went on about how Leo shouldn’t worry, that ‘no one would ever find that fucking cunt, that was for sure.’ Leo did worry, at least a little. His Dad shared the new fucking slope and all his other whores – but it wasn’t the same. He missed fucking his Mom’s ass. She was a good fucker and a good sucker and his cock missed her.

The thought of his Mom’s hot ass had his dick hard as a fucking rock. Well, the piss hard on probably had something to do with that as well.

“Lights on.” He called. He squinted and blinked as the lights came up.

As he expected, his bed was empty. He sat up, looking over the foot of the bed. Slope bitches were sleeping at the foot of the bed like they belonged.

Stupid cunts. They should know better by now. He should always wake up with his cock in one of their mouths – or in their pussies – or, better yet, one of their asses.

“You stupid fucking bitches,” he growled. Why was it this difficult? The stupid cunts should know, by now, what their place was. He wondered, briefly, if maybe they were truly brain damaged. Well, either way, he’d bring them in line. “Get your goddamn lazy asses off the fucking floor and suck my dick. NOW, goddamn it.”

The two girls got up slowly, their dark brown hair tangled but hanging down around their pert, tiny breasts. He couldn’t help salivate when he looked at their young bodies. Their tits and asses were so small they looked even younger than they were. It made his hard dick get even harder. He liked the young stuff. Ever since he’d fucked his fourteen-year-old cousin on his twenty-first birthday, he’d wanted that young stuff.

His cousin, though, had boobs. She’d been shaking them at him all day, showing off her titties and ass. He liked the way her curly blonde hair seemed to caress her titties through her red and white striped tank. And when she walked away to get him another beer – man, she could shake that tight little ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.