A Cruise Ship Fantasy — A Cruise to Sexual Bliss - Cover

A Cruise Ship Fantasy — A Cruise to Sexual Bliss

Copyright© 2020 by fondleme

Chapter 4: A Quiet Afternoon ... Maybe

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Quiet Afternoon ... Maybe - A mature submissive wannabe sissy male senior citizen embarks on a cruise where he is "befriended" by the man and his young nephew in the adjacent cabin. His fantasies come true and are told in graphic detail which involves gay sex with man and boy, incest with Uncle and Nephew, descriptive Oral and mutual Masturbation. Future chapters will also see others male and female become entangled in the lustful escapades. A story that many of you will relate to and fantasize over.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Nephew   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I left Tammy and Jess to go for a walk around the ship returning some hour and a half later to my cabin.

Upon entering I heard voices on the balcony and recalled asking the steward to remove the partition so was not overly surprised.

Tammy must have heard me come in as his lithe naked body stood at my balcony door presenting me with a full frontal of his boy charms.

I may be old but I am not dead and my cock stood to attention saluting the image in front of me, he however could not see me as all cabin doors to balconies are mirror glass preventing people seeing in.

I stayed still barely daring to breath as I drank in the beauty of the boy not wanting him to hear me and move away. I refrained from touching myself knowing my staying powers were no match for him or Jess come to that.

After some minutes he moved away and I breathed deeply closing my eyes retaining the vision. Thinking I really really hope this is not all a dream as I drifted off for a seniors nap.

A gentle knock on the inter connecting door brought me from my slumbers and I looked at the clock as I called out “come in.”

Chuckling Jess entered followed by a now dressed Tammy wearing boy clothes that were befitting a pretty Tomboy.

Jess proceeded to outline their plans for the rest of the day and asked if I would like to accompany them to which I replied that I would meet them for dinner and a show after thus giving them some time together.

At the appointed time we met in the restaurant where I kissed Tammy on the cheek and complimented him on his choice of dresses we then had a fine meal before attending the show, a comedy routine.

Tammy suggested we take a stroll on deck and Jess and I readily agreed and we strolled, Tammy between us skipping along like a carefree girl.

Back at the cabin we adjouned to Jess’s for the obligatory room service coffee. As we waited for its delivery we chatted about the days events and I learned they had met a lady and her young daughter Cindy with whom Tammy went exploring while Jess and the lady, who he explained was Jessica, sat and got to know each other a little and it turns out they had quite a lot in common but he would not divulge the commonalities, saying he would explain later.

The coffee duly arrived and we vowed that this time we would drink it while it was hot.

Jes asked if I would like if I would like to join them shopping in port tomorrow as he knew a shop owner who I would adore and would “fit me out” if I wished.

He explained that they always visited this shop when in this port and had become firm friends with the owner. He winked at Tammy and they both chuckled.

I nodded that I was up for it not really understanding the hidden message.

Good he cried as he clapped his hands and commenced to lift Tammy’s dress off him.

My cock stiffened as Tammy’s petite body was revealed, his little penis erect in his cute panties, a small wet dot indicating his excited anticipation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.