A Cruise Ship Fantasy — A Cruise to Sexual Bliss - Cover

A Cruise Ship Fantasy — A Cruise to Sexual Bliss

Copyright© 2020 by fondleme

Chapter 3: The next morning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The next morning - A mature submissive wannabe sissy male senior citizen embarks on a cruise where he is "befriended" by the man and his young nephew in the adjacent cabin. His fantasies come true and are told in graphic detail which involves gay sex with man and boy, incest with Uncle and Nephew, descriptive Oral and mutual Masturbation. Future chapters will also see others male and female become entangled in the lustful escapades. A story that many of you will relate to and fantasize over.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Nephew   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I awoke feeling guilty but I know I have nothing to be guilty of, sure I indulged in a fantasy but all was concensual, so I put it down to societal guilt and added it to the list of things society was guilty of.

Thus redeemed I lay there looking at the sea drift past and chuckled to myself how can the sea drift past.

I recalled yesterdays events in vivid detail with the obvious result making a tent in the bedclothes so I roused myself and took a shower before heading to breakfast.

I didn’t see Jess or Timmy so ate alone and returned to my cabin where upon the steward met me and inquired if I did in fact consent to the interconnecting door to be unlocked. I assured him it was what we both wished and asked that the balcony divider also be removed. When done I knocked on the door and was happy to see Timmy open it in his so adorable onesie night wear.

Timmy hugged me like a lost brother and as you can imagine my cock reacted predictably much to Timmy’s delight.

Before I knew what was happening he had my shorts around my knees and was fondling my stiffening cock. Worried that Jess, still in the shower, would not approve of Timmy and I “playing” while he, Jess, was absent I pulled back a little only to hear Jess say “mmmm the perfect start to the day don’t you think?”

Jess stepped close and nuzzled my neck as he dropped his towel then stood behind me, his cock nestling against my buttocks.

“Enough” said Jess “we need to talk before we go any further.” I of course was mortified thinking the worst but Jess reassuringly said “We need to know what everyone wants before we do something inappropriate.”

I pulled my shorts up and we all sat as yesterday. “I think” said Jess “ that you are somewhat submissive, am I correct?”

Looking down coyly I mumbled “yes I do like it when you are in control.”

Smiling Jess then asked a series of questions about my expectations of our budding relationship.

I spent the next ten minutes telling him of what my fantasies involved and he looked at Timmy knowingly as much to say “I told you so.”

Jess then asked me, in a manner that left no room for disagreement, to lay naked on the bed. Having complied I blushed as they both stood looking at my nakedness and my erection in particular.

Jess gently took hold of my cock and inquired if I had a girly name I preferred. He was alluding to my fantasy of being a submissive sissy boi so I replied that I always used the name Amy in my solo games.

Timmy smiled at me saying he thought that was a lovely name and he looked at his Uncle and asked why he never got a girls name. I said he was a Tammy but the name got confused to which he squealed, jumped on the bed and kissed me thanking me. Jess meanwhile nodded his approval.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.