A Cruise Ship Fantasy — A Cruise to Sexual Bliss - Cover

A Cruise Ship Fantasy — A Cruise to Sexual Bliss

Copyright© 2020 by fondleme

Chapter 2: Dinner and Dessert

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Dinner and Dessert - A mature submissive wannabe sissy male senior citizen embarks on a cruise where he is "befriended" by the man and his young nephew in the adjacent cabin. His fantasies come true and are told in graphic detail which involves gay sex with man and boy, incest with Uncle and Nephew, descriptive Oral and mutual Masturbation. Future chapters will also see others male and female become entangled in the lustful escapades. A story that many of you will relate to and fantasize over.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Nephew   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

At the appointed time I approached the ships restauraunt and met Jess and Timmy in the lobby.

Jess, like me, was in smart casual clothes and Timmy ... Oh sweet Timmy was in the cutest summery, flowery dress that had I not known I would have sworn he was all girl.

I must have blushed again as Timmy giggled softly and Jess laid a hand on my arm whispering “He wore that especially for you, be warned he is such a tease.”

Jess then took control and instructed the Maitre D to place us at a table for three.

Jess ever the gentleman seated Timmy before placing himself adjacent leaving me to the chair opposite them.

Jess tapped my hand which was resting on the table... “Earth to Roger” he chuckled and I realized I had been staring trance like at the cute gurl in front of me.

I re-focused and again appologized, appolgizing that I seem to be always appologizing.

Timmy found this to be hillarious and flirted with me making me feel deliciously uncomfortable.

Jess, at this point told Timmy to behave and caressed my hand reassuring me that it was not their intention to make me uncomfortable.

I heard Timmy mutter to himself and was sure it was an expression of youthful lust but then again in my current frame of mind anything uttered by those sweet lips was a lustful invitation to me.

Jess again took control and instructed us to check the menu for our choices which he duly conveyed to the ever attentive waiter.

Dinner passed without further embarressment as we discussed the usual things travellers talk about.

Jess inquired if I was interested in seeing the show meaning the ships entertainment but my mind was on a different sort of show and I blurted “ Yes, um I mean no.” I hastily added I am not interested in cabaret dancers.

Timmy squealed softly as little girls do and took my hand... “lets go back to the cabin.” he asked questioningly looking at his Uncle.

Jess smiled and looked at me... “Is that ok with you?”

I nodded unable to form words.

I am sure by now they both had formed the opinion that I was a closet submissive sissy boi and that they could manipulate me however they wanted or perhaps they just saw a lonely old man desperate for company, either way I was happy to accompany them to their cabin.

We entered the small room and with Timmy sitting on the bed Jess and I occupied the two small armchairs.

As neither of us was a drinker Jess asked if I would like room service coffee and at my nod phoned the order through.

Jess wanting to make me comfortable started to explain his relationship with Timmy.

It seems Timmy was orphaned after his parents were tracically killed by a drunk driver and he, being a single gay man and Timmy’s Uncle, took the boy in at the age of 8 and well, he explained, he too was seduced by the pretty boy’s charms and before to long they were both experimenting, Timmy learing of his “mind of its own” willy and Jess of how erotic a young boys erections were especially as he had to wash the “wet dream” sheets.

Their relationship grew closer over the years to the point where they were making love with each other in the absence of any significant women in their lives.

Timmy sat on the bed legs folded beneath him in the classic little girl pose eyeing me as Jess continued with the story.

I just sat trying hard to cover my erection my mind repeating phrases like... “fuck he is so lucky” and “please if there is a god...”

Jes continued... “I couldn’t deny Timmy anything, he just made my life complete so when he said he wanted a dress to wear I consulted a “friend” who took us shopping, well one thing led to another and we soon found ourselves having a threesome.

Timmy piped up excitedly... “That was the first time I saw a girls pussy.”

I looked at Jess questioningly and he responded, “Yes I am Gay but wanted Timmy to experience all the options ... chuckles, just in case.”

We paused as a knock at the door signaled the room service and coffee.

After the steward left Timmy eagerly asked me to tell them my story and I complied making sure they were aware I only had fantasies at my age.

Timmy unfurled himself and went over to Jess, whispering in his ear. Jess nodded assent.

Timmy smiled, came to stand in front of me and in his cutest most innocent girl voice asked if I would like to see his pretty panties.

I looked at Jess and he mouthed the words “Go for it” and nodded sffirmatively.

I looked up into Timmy’s eyes drowning in their sea of desire and licking my lips unconciously nodded.

Timmy delecately, teasingly lifted his dress revealing the prettiest, cutest pair of little girl panties I think I have ever seen. My cock immediately started to stiffen as I gazed at the small bulge and ... did I detect a little wet spot?

I gasped gripped in a whirl of fantasy lust that had my cock straining against my trousers which, Timmy immediately noticed making him smile such a sweet smile I almost lost it.

Timmy looked at me and as if reading my thoughts grinned, took my hand and placed it on the wee bulge exactly at the wet spot.

Instinctively I felt the little boy cock as it stiffened at my touch, my fingers softly stroking the wet spot coating them with a fine sheen of little boy pre. While maintaining eye contact with Timmy I slowly brought my fingers to my lips and tasted the sweetest pre cum. I had only my own to compare it with and this was indeed nectar of the Gods.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.