A Cruise Ship Fantasy — A Cruise to Sexual Bliss - Cover

A Cruise Ship Fantasy — A Cruise to Sexual Bliss

Copyright© 2020 by fondleme

Chapter 1: The Meeting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Meeting - A mature submissive wannabe sissy male senior citizen embarks on a cruise where he is "befriended" by the man and his young nephew in the adjacent cabin. His fantasies come true and are told in graphic detail which involves gay sex with man and boy, incest with Uncle and Nephew, descriptive Oral and mutual Masturbation. Future chapters will also see others male and female become entangled in the lustful escapades. A story that many of you will relate to and fantasize over.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Nephew   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

There I was, leaning against the balcony railing of my cabin watching the sea slide away as the ship made its way to exotic ports and the fulfillment of a dream holiday.

Smiling to myself thinking here I am in the middle of the ocean, a cabin all to myself albeit one with an adjoining door to its neighbour.

I am a man in my 70’s and embarking on a once in a lifetime cruise reflecting on what might have been if I could have my life over.

You see, at this point in my life I was realizing that society had a lot to answer for in the creation of my formative years. Yes I was co-erced, expected even to conform to societal norms, hetrosexual, wife, 2 kids etc but the reality is that in my deep seated subconcious I had the desire to be bisexual and often fantasizied about enjoying the company of boys and as I grew closer to my closing years I had decided to take this cruise to exotic, erotic even destinations in the hope of fulfilling some of my repressed desires.

So here I was wistfully watching the wake of the ship from my balcony when a young boy’s head peered over the partition from the neighbouring cabin balcony.

He would be I guess 11 or 12 years old and as pretty as any boy that age can be, almost feminine in his looks with shoulder length hair framing his doe eyes and sensual mouth, his lips forming a perfect tease expression of innocence.

“Hi” I said as I sidled over to greet him and his pre teen voice squeaked out a “Hi I am Timmy.”

As I leaned over to shake his hand and tell him who I was, I stopped, mesmerized as he was standing there naked, His small body so sensual in its form, his skin so unblemished and smooth, his little boy cock semi stiff from the joy of being naked. I involuntarily gasped softly and felt my own cock stir in my shorts.

At that point an older man in his late 60’s stepped onto the balcony, he too was naked and sporting a fine erection that I estimated to be around 5 or 6 inches uncut and to my eyes beautiful.

He hesitated and then unabashed walked to the partition, hand extended and introduced himself as Jess explaining Timmy was his nephew and then belatedly appologising for their nakedness.

It took me a few seconds to recover before introducing myself and stammering that it was refreshing to see them so comfortable in their relationship.

I pressed myself against the dividing partition to hide my obvious arousal and we chatted exchanging social details as one does and this led to an invitation to join them for dinner that evening which I eagerly accepted.

With timings agreed to I retreated to the inner sanctum of my cabin where I unashamedly undressed and masturbated, images of Timmy’s cute cock burned into my brain.

My thoughts in a turmoil, how was I going to survive seeing them regularly and not appear to be the proverbial dirty ol’ man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.