Watching - Cover

Watching

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Making money with family assistance.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Prostitution   .

If we were a fly perched above the sidewalk that afternoon we’d watch the man coming down the way, stopping to speak to women as he went. Some would seem angry with him, some would just turn away, others would just shake their heads.

When he speaks to a young woman sitting on the steps of a brownstone she just shrugs and turns to go up the steps, signaling to a young man lounging nearby. Both men follow her.

Curious, we would buzz down and slip through the door before it closed. Following them to a bedroom, we watch as she drops her jeans while he puts some money on a dresser and unbuckles his pants. The young man leans against the wall, watching too.

She lays back on the bed, her furry crotch presented between her legs, the man getting on his knees and moving between her raised ones. As he sinks down she grimaces a little when he stops lowering himself. She closes her eyes, looking bored as his buns begin to move up and down.

The young man moves to a different vantage point to observe and unzips his pants, pulling out a partially erect penis that gets bigger as he strokes it in synchrony with the man’s buns.

If we were listening we’d hear the slap of flesh on flesh, and then some grunts as the man slows his pace for some deep and longer-held pushes. The girl grimaces again.

She remains as she was when the man stands up, fastens his pants, and leaves without a word.

As soon as he is gone, we’d see the girl open her eyes and gaze at the young man holding his maleness. She beckons to him and he moves where the man had just been. This time, over his shoulder, we’d watch her expression soften into a smile when the younger buns begin the same rhythmic motions. Her arms go around him and, in a bit, her legs too. We hear her soft moans with each push of his hips and, when he pushes hard and grunts, she shakes and squeals softly.

They don’t part for a while but when they do, we hear the first words of this episode, “Brother dear, I’m so blessed to have you to watch over and take care of me.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.