Self-control - Cover

Self-control

by Pan

Copyright© 2020 by Pan

Incest Sex Story: After watching her brother play a video game, a little sister decides to become his personal little cum-dumpster.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

I strolled into my brother’s bedroom, where he was playing World of Minecraft or something like that. A game with dozens of little Lord of the Ring dudes running across the screen, fighting each other while green explosions rained down around them.

“Hey,” I said, and just got a grunt in response. My brother is a total jock, but as soon as he gets home from the gym, he holes himself up in front of the computer and starts conquering Narnia or whatever it is he’s doing.

Sometimes I watch him, just because otherwise we’d never get a chance to hang out. This time, there was something I’d never noticed on the screen - a little health bar or something. It had a surge of energy to it, and it just kept going back and forth and back and forth...

“What’s that?” I asked, pointing to the screen. He moved my hand, but didn’t snap at me.

“Mana,” he said, and may as well have been speaking Chinese for all the word meant to me. “Actually this character doesn’t need it...”

With a click, it was gone.

“Bring it back!” I yelped in desperation. “Please! Put it back! Put it back!”

My brother recoiled in surprise, and turned to face me. When he saw the look of desperation in my eyes, he paused for a second, wondering if I was joking, but a few seconds later moved his mouse, and the green bar returned.

We just sat there for the next few minutes, me staring at the green glow as it moved back and forth, my brother staring at me. Finally, after three or four minutes, he spoke.

“Tara?” he said.

“Mmm?”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m ... I’m fine.” I said, blinking twice, and moving my attention from the screen to my brother. Damn, my brother is sexy. He’s built as hell, but has that kind of baby face you see in professional models, or porn stars. And his body...

“Tara?” he said again, and I realized that I’d stopped making eye contact, and was now just blatantly staring at his muscles, wondering what they looked like under that shirt he was wearing.

“Hey,” I said, forcing my eyes back up to his face, wondering if he’d notice the way they were ticking back and forth, following the rhythm that the green bar had followed. “Do you think it’s weird for a sibling to find another sibling hot?”

“Uh...”

My brother. Such a sweetie. There was no way he’d understand what I was getting out, not unless I really made it clear.

“Here’s an example,” I said, deftly slipping my shirt off, revealing the black bra I was wearing underneath. “I’m a 36C - do you think that’s hot?”

“Tara...” he said warningly, but he wasn’t stopping me. I knew my brother - he’d never make a move on me, he’d think it was ‘wrong’. But he was also a guy - if a woman (even his sister) suddenly started throwing herself at him, I was pretty sure he’d be unable to resist.

“Okay,” I said, reaching behind myself and unsnapping the clasp of my bra. As my breasts fell into view, my rosy-pink nipples grew hard, and my brother’s attention was immediately drawn to them. “What about now? What about the fact that there’s a naked girl in your room - there’s nothing weird about that, is there?”

“Tara!” he exclaimed, “what the fuck are you doing?”

“Oh come on,” I said with a pout. “It’s okay if you’re getting hard. It’s okay if you suddenly can’t hold back, can’t control yourself. Sometimes we just need to let our control go, bro. Sometimes we just can’t hold back...”

He stood up in shock, and I knew that if I didn’t act fast, he’d throw me out. Fortunately, his upright position had put his bulging pants directly in front of my face, and before he could react I’d pulled his gym shorts down, and allowed his big, glorious erection to spring free.

“Hey!” he said, but before he could say another word, my mouth had slipped over his cock, and my eyes were staring up at him, filled with need. They continued to click back and forth and back and forth, but I think the sensations my mouth was causing stopped him from worrying too much about it.

The feeling of my brother’s thick cock filling up my mouth was everything I’d hoped it would be, and I loved the small grunts and moans he made as I swirled my tongue over his head, occasionally taking it as deeply as I could. After a few minutes of this, I could tell that I was soaked, and slipped my hand past my waistline, moving my soaked panties aside and stroking my dripping pussy.

I kneeled in front of him for close to twenty minutes, languidly playing with myself, fellating my brother with gusto. All too soon, he started gasping sporadically, and I knew he was close.

“Oh fuck, Tara...” he said, and my stretched lips attempted to smile in anticipation. Breathing deeply through my nose, I deepthroated my brother’s cock as it started to twitch, and I could feel the first wave of his cum hitting the back of my throat as I struggled not to choke.

Swallowing his seed down, I stood up and give him a quick peck on the lips. He seemed to find that stranger than everything that had just transpired, and I didn’t say a word as I sauntered out of his room, still topless, leaving my shirt and bra as trophies of what we’d just done.


He didn’t approach me, didn’t seem to want to talk about it at all. I gave him plenty of time to process what we’d just done, and it was two days before I entered his room again, to find his back to the door as he (predictably) made another run on David Bowie’s castle, or whatever he was attacking.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.