Band Geek Diary: Alternate Events - Cover

Band Geek Diary: Alternate Events

by OldBillyBob

Copyright© 2020 by OldBillyBob

Incest Sex Story: What if certain things had happened differently in the story "Band Geek Diary?" Here's one way they could have turned out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

[Author’s note: This story, set in the Band Parents Universe, is an alternate set of events in “Band Geek Diary” and could replace the chapters for those dates.]

February 22

It’s President’s Day weekend and Mom and I left Saturday morning to go out of town to a big gaming convention I wanted to attend. On the drive down there, I asked her what was going on with her and Dad and the Kowalskis. She blushed and tried to make it sound like it was just two couples being good friends, but I knew that wasn’t the whole story.

I told Mom about the times I’ve come home and noticed the room smelled like sex, even though Dad was with me all evening, and she confessed to the whole setup, and tells me the four of them are swapping mates. She’s having sex with Mr. K. and Dad is screwing Mrs. K. Sometimes they’re all together but usually they ‘play separately.’

“Please don’t think badly of us, John,” Mom pleaded. “Your father and I have no plans to split up and neither do Charles and Linda. We’re just having fun.”

“I had most of the situation figured out already,” I told her. “My only real worry, at first, was having Abby as a step-sister, but since I know that isn’t going to happen you can do what you want.”

“Fair enough,” Mom shrugged. “Now, how about you and Katie? Are you two having sex? Last time I asked, you said you weren’t. Has that changed?”

“Yeah,” I told her, “Katie and I are having sex now. Our first time was on her birthday back in January. I was her first.”

“I hope you treated her well, John,” Mom answered. “The first time is especially meaningful to a girl and you need to respect that. You’ve stayed with her, though, which is a lot more than a lot of high school boys would do after they took a girl’s cherry. Now remember, even if you break up later, you shouldn’t do anything to make her feel like you only used her for sex.”

“I’m not after Katie just for sex, Mom,” I told her.

“Not just,” Mom kidded me.

“You know what I mean, Mom,” I said. She has this way of embarrassing me.

“Yes, I do, honey,” Mom said soothingly. “You two look very sweet together, and I can tell that you care a lot about each other. That’s a good thing.”

“Thanks, Mom. I really like Katie a lot.”

“You know, I really thought you two started having sex earlier than January,” Mom said. “I started noticing in December, when you’d come home smelling like you just showered. I wasn’t sure why you were showering before you came home,” Mom said. “It could have been innocent reasons, like getting sweaty doing some handyman chore for Becky, so I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I guess you were fooling around a little before then, probably doing everything but actually having sex, so a shower was necessary?”

“It was Becky’s idea,” I said. “She didn’t want me to go home smelling like sex.”

“I get that,” Mom nodded, “but smelling like you just came out of the shower was quite a giveaway, especially when your hair was still wet.”

“What about Dad?” I asked.

“He hasn’t said anything and I won’t leak your secret,” Mom said. “He’s said he likes Katie and that you two make a cute couple, but he hasn’t speculated about your sex life where I’ve heard him. I’m sure he suspects, but even if he did know you and Katie were sexually active, his only real concern would be whether you were being safe. He has no more desire to be a grandparent than Becky does.”

“Thanks, Mom.”

It was late in the afternoon before we got to the hotel and checked in. Mom and I had dinner together, and I went and registered for the convention. It had started this morning, but the big star wasn’t going to be here until the next day. I looked around briefly and stopped at a few booths but decided to save the real looking for Sunday.

I called Katie on her cell phone before I went up to the room. I missed her a lot. I told her some of the conversation I’d had with Mom on the way, and that she knows we’re having sex.

“She’s going to kill me,” Katie gasped.

“No, she’s not,” I assured her. “She would have said something a long time ago if the idea of us having sex upset her. She actually thinks we started having sex a long time before we actually did. What made her suspect is that I kept coming home freshly showered.”

“You did say she was always giving you that smirk, acting like she knew something,” Katie giggled. “Now we know why.”

“I guess so,” I shrugged, “but anyway, she says she’s fine with us having sex as long as we’re safe. She doesn’t want to be a grandmother anytime soon.”

“What about your dad?”

“Mom says he’s either clueless or he’s OK with it, too. He hasn’t said anything to her either way.”

I was very horny that night. Part of it is that I’m fifteen years old, but it’s also because this is the first weekend since November that I haven’t had some kind of sexual release with either Katie or her mom, Becky. It’s not helped by being in such close quarters in this hotel room with Mom after the frank sexual discussions we’d had in the car on the way here. It was mind-blowing to think that my parents were swapping with the Kowalskis. Mrs. K is a tall and pretty blonde with a slim figure and now I was wondering what she looks like naked and if she was a natural blonde. Damn!

I took my shower first, and yes, I jacked off while thinking of Katie. Okay, I thought about Becky, too, and a few thoughts crept in of Mrs. K while I stroked my rod with a soapy hand. I didn’t linger too long in the shower, considering that, and was soon rinsed off and dried. I dressed in long lounge pants and a t-shirt before coming out of the bathroom. Mom took her shower next and came out with a towel wrapped around her, under her armpits, and it barely was long enough to cover her pussy and ass. She told me she’d forgotten to take her nightgown in with her. Just as she was going back into the bathroom to change into her nightgown, her towel fell completely off her and I was treated to a full view of Mom’s naked backside. She squeaked in surprise and leapt into the bathroom in one bound.

“I’m sorry, John,” Mom said when she came out of the bathroom. “I didn’t mean to give you a peep show.” She was wearing a mid-thigh-length sky blue satin nightgown with lace around the hem and the top. It had a V neck that took a deep plunge between her breasts. A lot of skin showed through the lace and I could easily make out the curve of her breasts and a hint of her nipples poking at the material.

I waited until I could hear Mom’s breathing change and was sure she was asleep, then I squirmed out of my lounging pants and pushed the sheet down below my knees. My cock was already hard because I’d been treated to this show by Mom and thinking about the lovemaking I was missing by being out of town this weekend.

I was off in my own little world, stroking mostly to thoughts of Katie, but also about Becky, and a little bit about the brief glimpse I got of my Mom’s naked butt, when Mom sat down beside me on my bed. I scrambled to get my blankets pulled up, but she was sitting on them and they wouldn’t budge. Mom was laughing at my predicament.

“It’s OK, John,” Mom said, reaching to gently stroke my face. “I know all about being horny.”

She leaned down to kiss me. I thought it was going to be on my cheek, so I turned my face a little, but Mom grabbed my chin and planted a kiss right on my lips. She’s never done that before. I was shocked enough that I didn’t pull away from the kiss, and I guess I reacted automatically when her tongue brushed my lips, asking to join the party, so my lips parted and my tongue slipped out to meet hers in a hot French kiss.

I was so caught up in kissing her that I didn’t notice how she had thrown a leg over my hips, straddling me, until I felt her cool hand take hold of my cock and guide it into her pussy. She was so wet that she slid right down on me in one easy motion and our pubes met before the reality of it sank in. I was fucking my own mother!

Mom broke the kiss and sat up, grinding her pussy around on my shaft. I was about to ask her what the hell she was thinking, but she smiled and placed a finger over my lips to keep me quiet. She grasped the hem of her nightgown and pulled it off over her head in one smooth motion, revealing her nakedness to me.

Mom is just a little shorter than either Becky or Katie, with long dark brown hair that she usually pulls back in a ponytail. Some people would say she could stand to lose about twenty pounds but it’s not like she’s fat. Whatever extra weight she carries is well-distributed, giving her generous hips and a round ass to go with her full round boobs. They’re a little bigger than Katie’s and Becky’s, a generous C-cup if I had to guess, and they don’t sag much. Being a fourteen-year old boy, I notice anyone female, so yes, I’ve noticed my mom. I’d classify her as a MILF, too, but I never in my life thought I’d ever be with her like this.

Mom took both my wrists and guided my hands up to her tits, placing my palms directly over her big, pale pink nipples. She moved her hands over mine and squeezed them, urging me to squeeze her tits, directing my hands to rub and stimulate her already hard nipples as they bored into my palms, keeping my hands in place so I didn’t pull away. I took the hint and kept up the motions when she finally moved her hands away.

All this time, she was slowly riding my cock, never letting more than an inch or so slip out of her, and often grinding her clit down against the base of my cock as she made love to me. Once she seemed satisfied that I wasn’t going to bolt out of bed and lock myself in the bathroom, Mom leaned down to kiss me again, still humping and grinding slowly on my dick.

“I’ve wanted this, John,” she whispered after bending down to kiss me. “Thinking about you and Katie almost had me jealous, you know, thinking about how she got to make love with such a sexy young man.”

“This is kinda weird, Mom,” I protested.

“But also kinda hot,” she giggled. “Just relax, baby. You and I were both going to masturbate, anyway, and this feels so much better than masturbating.”

She kissed me again and started to ride me a little more emphatically. I started to thrust up into her as she came down, which soon left us humping frantically against each other. I lasted just long enough to push Mom to a climax. When she went over the edge, the combination of sights and sounds, the squeezing of her slick pussy walls around my dick and the weirdness of having my own mother orgasm on my dick all hit at once and I blasted off inside her.

Mom lowered herself down, mashing her firm tits against my chest and let out a happy sigh. I held her and stroked her back and sides while she recovered from her climax. My cock was beginning to soften but was still inside her. I could feel the cum oozing out around where we were joined together, being forced out by the little contractions still rippling through Mom’s vagina in the aftermath of her orgasm. Mom stirred a little after a few minutes of this post-coital bliss and whispered in my ear.

“John, I have a request that may seem a little odd, but something that really gets me off is when my lover eats my pussy after we’ve had sex. You can say no if that seems too icky, but it’s something I really would like right now.”

“Dad licks his own cum out of you?” I asked incredulously.

“Or sometimes he licks me after Charles has had me, or vice versa,” Mom confessed. “It’s a fetish they both share.”

“That’s pretty far out there,” I admitted.

“Are you ... what is that word? Are you squicked?” Mom asked, concerned that she’d asked too much.

“Maybe a little,” I told her, “but I’ve learned with Katie to be open to new things and try to do what my lover needs me to do.” I’d had a few little tastes of my own semen by now, mostly because Katie was prone to kissing me right after she’d given me a blow job, but I had never licked up an entire load of it before. Besides, I reasoned, it’s going to be mixed with pussy juice, so it won’t be all bad. The truly weird part was that I was having sex with my own mother. Right?

“OK then, lover,” Mom whispered before giving me a deep kiss. “How about I sit on your face and let you clean me up?”

I nodded and Mom sat up a little before knee-walking up my torso and planting her dripping pussy on my face, not giving me much time to have second thoughts about the load of my own cum that was drooling from her slit. I took a tentative lick, more at Mom’s clit than at her hole, and heard her moan of approval. I licked around, tasting more of myself than I ever thought I would and found myself starting to enjoy it.

It took about ten seconds of lapping at my mother’s cum-filled pussy before I was hooked. Mom climaxed twice while I was drinking my own juices from her twat, and by then my cock was rock hard again. She rolled off me and saw that I was ready again. Rather than make love with me again, though, she gave me a loving blowjob and shared some of it with me in a kiss, then we moved over to Mom’s bed and curled up together. I thought we’d go to sleep there but Mom still wanted to talk a little. She wanted to tell me more about what she and Dad were doing with the Kowalskis.

“If you say so,” I muttered, unsure if I really wanted to be having this conversation.

“I do say so,” Mom answered, “and I think I have some more confessing to do about your dad and me and our relationship with the Kowalskis.”

“You don’t have too, Mom,” I protested. This was such a violation of rule four!

“I won’t go into blow-by-blow details,” Mom assured me. “I just wanted you to have a clearer picture of how things got started so you’ll know and understand more about things.”

“Okay...” I said.

“The whole thing started when your Dad met Linda, Mrs. K as you call her. The two of them started having an affair right after school started.”

“I thought it was sooner than that,” I said. “Dad was so infatuated with Mrs. K that he spent most of the first day of band camp talking to her.”

“He’s admitted that,” Mom said, “and they did start running together in the mornings while you were in band camp, but nothing really happened between them until they went to lunch on the first day of classes. They talked until it was almost time to pick you up from school, and Linda kissed him as they were leaving.”

“I remember they were late,” I nodded, “and that both of them showed up at the same time.”

“The next day,” Mom continued, “they met for lunch in the park. They ended up back in the woods on a blanket Linda had brought with her. They didn’t have sex, but only because your Dad didn’t know what she had in mind and didn’t bring any rubbers. He did say they had a nice round of oral sex. The next day he came prepared, and they met pretty much every day for a nooner in the park.”

“Did you have any clue?”

“Not a one,” Mom said. “I only found out by accident.”

“How did that happen?”

“It was the day before your first competition. We’d volunteered as chaperones and I was trying to find when we were supposed to show up to ride the bus there. I didn’t have an email about it on my account so I looked on your Dad’s. There was an email from Linda there that I thought would have the details. It was something else entirely.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah,” Mom sighed. “She was thanking your Dad for giving her such a good fucking the day before. I was furious about that but there was more in her email. The details of that got me so aroused I quit being angry.”

I didn’t say anything. I just let her continue.

“It turns out that Charlie, Mr. K, wanted to watch her have sex with another man, so she had your Dad come over and do her while Charlie watched from the closet.”

“Did Dad know he was there?”

“Yes,” Mom laughed, “but Charlie didn’t know he knew. He also didn’t know your dad had been fucking his wife for a couple of weeks, either. That all came out later. At the time Charlie thought she’d just seduced your dad on the spot.”

I sensed there was more to this, so I said, “That’s not the whole story is it?”

“No, and one extra detail is what had me so turned on,” Mom admitted. “Linda said that Charlie came out of his hiding place after your dad left, dived right into her pussy and started licking up the load that was oozing out of her.”

“Wait,” I said. “I thought you said they were using rubbers.”

“They had been, at Linda’s insistence,” Mom said, “but they didn’t this time because Charlie insisted.”

“He licked Dad’s cum out of her?” I gulped.

“Linda said it really turned her on,” Mom sighed. “She and Charlie wore each other out that afternoon.”

“So, the idea got you hot and you tried it with Dad?” I asked. “How did that go?”

“It went extremely well,” Mom chuckled. “It also went extremely well after the marching competition while you were at the party and the Kowalskis came over.”

The talk about swinging with Mr. and Mrs. K had Mom worked up again and she went down on me and started sucking my cock. We fucked again and licked each other clean, going to sleep with our combined juices all over us.

Mom woke me with another blowjob the next morning, again sharing some of my cum back to in a kiss, and then we showered together, got ourselves dressed and were in the hotel’s dining room waiting for a table by seven.

Over breakfast, Mom gave me a prepaid debit card.

“It’s got three hundred dollars on it,” she told me. “You can buy what you want up to that limit here at the show, or you can spend some now and use the rest later if you want. Happy birthday, John!”

“Thanks, Mom,” I replied.

“I’ve also made reservations for dinner at a nice place near the hotel,” she added. “They’re for six o’clock tonight, so you have lots of time to hang around the convention.”

“What are you going to do today?” I asked.

“I’m going to get pampered in the hotel spa this morning and go shopping this afternoon,” she grinned. “I should be back by five or so.”

I gave Mom a publicly acceptable kiss on the cheek as we parted after breakfast and went to browse around the displays in the big ballroom. I got a couple of games I had been looking at as well as some guidebooks to help me beat some of the games I already owned. Lunch was from one of the food vendors inside the convention.

The big star they were bringing in was supposed to do his thing starting at three. A crowd was already starting to gather in the secondary ballroom they’d set up for his appearance. I got in there a little late, so I was most of the way back in the room when they brought him on. It was awful. They guy was so drunk or high that he was incoherent. Most of the crowd started leaving and I slipped out with them. There wasn’t anything more I really wanted at the show, either. I’d only spent about half of the money on my card. Maybe Mom will take me shopping for some other stuff soon.

I decided to text Katie and see if she was free to talk. She answered my question by calling me. I told her what was going on, mostly. I couldn’t tell her about last night and this morning with Mom. I told her several times how much I missed her. It wasn’t so much about not getting my Saturday with her, since we’d been together after school every afternoon for two weeks. I just missed her. She missed me, too. She told me that she and Becky had spent most of the day together at the salon. They both had their hair cut, got their fingernails and toenails polished and Katie even got waxed.

“It hurt like crazy,” she complained, “but Mom says I won’t have to shave for a few weeks, so maybe it’s worth it.”

“When Becky told me about waxing, I flinched,” I told her. “I’m glad it’s OK for guys to be hairy.”

“Wuss,” Katie giggled.

“I won’t disagree,” I laughed.

I told Katie that Mom was taking me out tonight to celebrate my birthday, and we talked for a while longer, eventually saying goodbye and promising to text each other at bedtime. By then it was about four thirty and I’d had enough of the gaming convention, so I went up to the room.

I had a lot of birthday wishes to deal with. There were the usual publicly posted ones on social media that I spent some time thanking people for, and a couple of private messages, too. One of them was from my cousin, Lucy, who said happy birthday and followed it with fifteen kissy-face emojis. She told me that was the best she could do because her boyfriend would get jealous. I wrote back to tell her thanks and congratulate her on getting a boyfriend in time to go to the prom.

I was done with the messages and was reading one of the game guides I’d bought when Mom came in carrying a bunch of shopping bags. Since it was barely five o’clock, she was surprised to find me in the room and asked if I was okay.

“The big star they got was drunk, Mom,” I explained. “It was so bad that almost everyone left the room within ten minutes of him getting on the stage. I’d already seen everything else I wanted to see by then.”

“Aww, that’s disappointing,” Mom sighed. “How was the rest of today, though?”

“It was pretty good,” I told her. “I got a couple of games I wanted and some game guides and stuff. Spent about half my money. How was your day?”

“My day was great!” she gushed. “I got the full spa treatment; hair, nails, makeup and a wax. I’ll let you check later and see how good of a job they did.”

I blushed at that. Yes, Mom and I had sex last night and again this morning, but it was still odd to hear her mention it so boldly.

“Don’t be embarrassed, John,” she soothed, leaning in to kiss my cheek. “You and I shared something special last night and I loved every minute of it.”

“Okay, Mom,” I shrugged, “it’s still difficult to wrap my head around what happened.”

“I know,” Mom smiled, “but it happened and I, for one, hope it can happen again now and then. We’ll talk later about some ground rules.”

I nodded.

“I only need to change my clothes before we go, and the restaurant is just a block or so away, John,” Mom said. “Why don’t you get dressed as nicely as you can with what you brought and I’ll get changed, too, then we can go downstairs and have a drink in the lounge before we go eat?”

“Sure,” I shrugged. “Who’s dressing in the bathroom?”

“Why bother with modesty now?” she asked. “I’ll give you first dibs on anything you need to do in there, though, and we won’t be in each other’s way.”

I agreed with that, so I did what I needed to do in the bathroom, found the nice clothes I’d packed and laid them out on the bed while Mom laid out what she needed for the evening. Most of it, including the underwear, was new things from the shopping she’d done earlier. She took off all her clothes, letting me discover that the treatment at the spa included removing all of her pubic hair. I’d only ever seen a bald pussy like that in porn. She caught on to where I was looking, winked at me and headed off to the bathroom. She left the door open except for when she used the toilet. It took me all of three minutes to change clothes.

I saved putting on shoes until she was ready to go and was lying on the bed reading the game guide again a few minutes later when the reverse strip tease began. It was really arousing to watch Mom get dressed in sexy underwear and a form-fitting dress. She disappeared into the bathroom for a while to finish her hair and makeup and then came back out to put on some jewelry and put on her shoes. I took that as my cue to put on my own shoes so we could go to dinner.

“You look nice, Mom,” I told her as we left the room. “The haircut and makeup are great and that dress is beautiful on you.”

“Flatterer,” she giggled. “Do you think they did a nice job with the wax?”

I blushed at that but recovered quickly enough to tell her I’d inspect her closely later.

It was too early to go to the restaurant, so we stopped in the bar just off the hotel lobby. She ordered a glass of white wine and I had a soda.

“I know this probably isn’t the birthday celebration you want,” Mom said, “especially now that I know how you celebrated Katie’s birthday.”

“Yeah, Mom,” I said after I quit blushing, “but it’s also the trip I wanted and we had to get the tickets so far in advance. I didn’t even know Katie back then. Now I almost feel guilty about this. The ticket was expensive, the hotel room is expensive and you even gave me money to buy stuff.”

“Don’t feel guilty about anything, John,” Mom soothed. “Does Katie feel slighted because you didn’t spend the day with her yesterday?”

“No,” I answered, “we talked about that already. She misses me, but she’s not feeling angry about it or anything.”

“I’m sure she feels you made up for it after school every day for the past two weeks,” Mom teased, making me blush again.

“I do understand, John,” she said. “It’s not like you didn’t want this trip, you just miss your girlfriend.”

I nodded.

Mom’s phone dinged right then, an alarm to let her know it was time for us to go to dinner, so we settled up with the waiter and walked out of the hotel. It was only a block or so to the restaurant, like Mom said, and there wasn’t any problem with our reservation, so we were quickly seated with menus in hand.

The restaurant was one known for its steaks, so we decided on which ones we wanted. Mom got a small filet and I picked out a fairly large T-bone. The sides were intended for sharing, so we picked a couple of those to share. Mom got a glass of red wine to go with her steak and I asked for a soda. We chatted some more while we waited for our food. The conversation continued during the rest of dinner.

“Are you okay with what happened between us, John?” Mom asked.

“I guess,” I shrugged. “It felt good, but you know, you’re my Mom. Plus, what we did was really kinky and then we talked about what you and Dad do with the Kowalskis. I mean, it was weird enough just to have a conversation with my mother about something kinky like that, let alone what we did together.”

“I can imagine,” Mom giggled. “I’m still amazed at what we did, but I’m glad we did it. As for the discussion, it’s probably strange to you because you’re a boy. Moms and daughters can talk about things like this a little easier. I felt like I could discuss most anything sexual with my mother.”

“Katie says she and Becky talk like that,” I said.

“So, Becky knows what you do with her daughter?”

“I think so,” I said. I actually know so, and Katie also knows what I do with her mother, but I wasn’t about to bring that up!

“I hope you can talk to me about things like that,” Mom told me. “You’re growing up and I want you to know you can come to me with questions about any topic, even the adult ones.”

“Thanks, Mom,” I muttered. I still couldn’t see myself coming to Mom with questions about sex even though I’d fucked her twice already.

“That leaves us with the elephant in the room,” Mom said. “You’ve fucked your mother and licked your own cum out of her pussy. How do you feel about that?”

I looked around frantically to see if anyone had just heard that. I was ready to crawl under the table and hide if anyone had.

“The booths in this restaurant are famous for their privacy,” Mom giggled. “You could probably have a shouting match in here and not be overheard, so don’t worry about being heard. So, how are you feeling?”

“I dunno,” I shrugged. “None of what happened last night is anything I would ever have imagined, let alone tried.”

“A little more than a month ago you were a virgin, John. I’m sure there are lots of things you haven’t thought of to do, not with Katie and certainly not with anyone else.”

“Probably,” I admitted.

“Maybe what we did is just a passing thing,” Mom breathed. “Maybe it’s just a way for you to learn something new with Katie.”

“I dunno,” I mumbled, “I mean ... How would Katie react if I tried licking her after?”

“Let me ask you some things,” she continued. “First, do you and Katie have oral sex?”

“What?” I gasped. Was my mother seriously asking me that?

“Do you eat her pussy, John?” she asked. “Does she suck your cock?”

“I know what it is, Mom, and yes, we do those things,” I answered. “I’m just shocked that you’re asking me those kinds of questions.”

“I see,” Mom said, “which tells me we should have had this kind of conversation back this fall when you and Katie started going together, or maybe even before. So, you do have oral sex?”

“Yes.”

“Does Katie refuse to kiss you after you’ve eaten her?” Mom queried.

“No,” I said. “The first time I kissed her after I ate her, she was maybe a little shocked, but she only said, ‘Is that what I taste like?’ when I did it.”

“And do you kiss her after she’s sucked you off?” Mom went on.

“Uh, no,” I said. “I’m not gay.”

“John,” Mom huffed. “If you were gay, we wouldn’t be having conversations about eating your girlfriend’s pussy, would we?”

I just looked at her, stunned.

“On the other hand,” she giggled, “if you were gay and had a boyfriend, you’d probably be OK with the taste of semen.”

“Mom!”

“Oh relax,” she chided. “The point I’m making is that it’s unfair to Katie that she’ll kiss you after you’ve gone down on her but you won’t return the favor after she’s sucked you off. You follow?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.