Kali and Claire, a Spanking Fiction - Cover

Kali and Claire, a Spanking Fiction

by Moogle41

Copyright© 2020 by Moogle41

BDSM Sex Story: Kali and Claire are lesbian lovers who are into spanking. In this story Kali spanks Claire with her hand and a paddle, pleasuring her between sets of strikes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Petting   .

Kali sat on the side of the bed as Claire lay down across her lap. She could feel the warmth of the girl’s smooth skin against her bare legs. Claire shifted a little as she found her position and Kali placed her left hand on her lover’s back, gently brushing aside her long hair then slowly running her fingers between her shoulders and down her spine. She felt Claire shiver a little under the touch. Kali glanced at the paddle that sat on the bed beside her and then placed her other hand on the inside of the girl’s thigh. Inch by inch she slid it upwards, feeling the shape and the warmth of her lover. As she reached the top of the thigh she ran her fingers across the cotton of the girls’s panties, pressing gently against the fabric. Claire shifted a little as Kali’s hand continued up across the curve of her behind and came to rest on the cheek of her bottom. Kali let it linger there for a long moment, pressing gently against the yielding flesh, raising the cheek a little, then she lifted it away. Claire turned her head to glance back at her lover and for a moment their eyes met. Claire’s face bore a coy smile, shy and innocent, but sultry all the same.

Kali placed her hand on Claire’s bottom once again, finding her position. Lifting the hand she gave the girl a gentle tap then moved to the other cheek and did the same. She spoke quietly but with the commanding tone she always used when she was spanking Claire. “Are you ready for your punishment Miss Greenwood?”

There was a pause before Claire answered, her voice soft and submissive but always with its playful edge “Yes mistress. I know I deserve it.”

“Then we will begin.” as she spoke Kali raised her hand and let it hang in the air for a moment, savouring the moment of suspense, then she brought it down hard across the cheek of her lovers behind. The sound of the slap filled the room and Claire gasped softly. Kali did not pause, her next slap struck the other cheek and she felt the girl flex a little. She continued the pattern, striking one cheek and then the other, hard slaps that filled the room with sound. She felt Claire flex against her legs, squirming under the blows. As the intensity built, the girl began to gasp as each slap rang against her bottom. Kali did not slow her rhythm, her hand began to sting and she imagined the sting Claire felt. The rhythm continued and the girls breathless gasps became little cries of pain, tinged with the familiar edge of pleasure. With each blow she felt her lover’s body flex against her legs, her naked breasts brushing the side of her thigh. Kalie delivered the final pair of slaps at full force the second striking before Claire’s gasping cry had fully left her mouth. She felt the girls weight as the tension left Claire’s body and she lay across Kali’s lap, breathing heavily.

With a tender hand Kali stroked the girls back, her other hand gently rubbing her bottom, one cheek and then the other, feeling the warmth of the skin through the thin cotton of Claire’s panties. Claire turned her head to look up at Kali, her face was flushed and she was trying to look submissive, but she could not hide her smile. Kali knew that her stern persona couldn’t hold up as she looked at that beautiful face. They stayed like that for what seemed a very long time, eyes locked together as Kali caressed her lover. It was Claire who spoke, her breathing steady again and her voice soft.

“I know I have been very bad, will you punish me more mistress?” Kali smiled, then forced herself to look stern, replied in her best imperious tone.

“We have only just begun miss Greenwood. I think these undergarments have protected you for long enough.” As she spoke she reached over and slid her fingers into Claire’s panties, feeling the warm, smooth flesh beneath. Slowly she slid them down revealing the reddened skin of her lovers behind. She pulled them down past the girls thighs and allowed them to drop, then she began to run her hands back up, caressing Claire’s thighs and slowly moving upwards. Her right hand slid up and between the girls legs, Kali’s long fingers gently sliding over the skin and brushing against her lover’s sex. Claire let out a little purring moan at the touch. Kali could feel her arousal, and with a delicate touch she began to massage, brushing against the lips and circling the clit. Claire parted her legs a little further and Kali felt her shudder. For a few moments her fingers caressed and stroked and Kali heard her lovers breathing grow heavier. She began to draw her fingers back, running them between the lips of Claire’s pussy, gently parting them. Her middle finger slid inside for the briefest moment as it passed. She felt the girl relax against her as the hand withdrew, the pace of her breath slowing.

Kali did not hesitate, she delivered a sharp forceful slap that rang with the sound of skin and against skin. Claire let out a cry of surprise and pain followed by a moaning sigh. Kali worked more slowly now, the second slap struck the other cheek with just a touch more force than the first. She savoured the sound of Claire’s gasp and the feel of her lover as she flexed against her. With a steady rhythm she began to strike each cheek in turn, bringing new brightness to the reddened skin. Claire gasped and moaned with each hard slap, intense against her naked skin. Kali did not relent, with each blow she applied more force and as the intensity grew so too did the sound of Claire’s cries, changing from moaning gasps to little yelps of pain. The girl writhed and flexed. Kali’s hand stung, its palm was red, she savoured the sensation as she savoured the sound of her lover’s pained cries of pleasure. After twenty she increased the pace, her forceful strikes making a rhythm of slaps and little yelping cries and she struck Claire’s soft skin, seeing the force ripple through the flesh. The girl’s cries began to merge together, her breathing was fast and heavy and Kali could feel her own breath rising to match it. After another twenty blows her pace increased once more. Striking now with full force, she brought cries from her lover’s mouth with each slap. Claire twisted under the blows, her skin sliding against Kali’s bare legs. Kali’s left hand held her down to her lap while her right delivered slap after slap. The final pair, as always, were fast and hard. The sound of them filled the room and Claire let out a long cry that faded into a satisfied moan as the rhythm of blows ended and the girl collapsed against Kali, her breath fast and heavy.

Kali rubbed Claire’s behind, her touch gentle against the bright red skin. When Claire turned her head this time there were tears in her eyes, but her face was lit by a bright smile. The girl’s hair hung across her face, displaced by her writhing, and Kali tenderly brushed it aside and stroked her lover’s cheek. As she did so her other hand stopped rubbing Claire’s bottom and once again slid down between her legs. With her slender fingers Kali began to stroke the girl, brushing against her clit and gently parting the lips. This time she slid her finger deeper inside Claire who moaned and shuddered, her breath rising once again. As Kali’s fingers stroked and pressed, the girl opened her legs wider, offering herself to her lover’s touch. Claire began to gasp, a rising pattern of sound, building ever higher as Kali’s fingers entered her, withdrew to circle her clit then entered her once more. Claire turned her head and Kali met her gaze, reading the pleasure on her lover’s face, watching as she bit her lip and groaned with barely contained ecstasy. As her fingers did their work between her lovers legs she could feel the heat building between her own. Kali could read Claire well and just as the girl was approaching her climax she withdrew her fingers, and gave her pussy a gentle slap, drawing a playful yelp and a pouting look of false indignation. Claire’s breath shuddered as it slowed and when it had calmed she spoke, her voice playful.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.