Honey, I'm Home - Cover

Honey, I'm Home

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Newly minted hot wife has a treat for her husband.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   .

[Back door closes. Woman’s voice] “Hi honey! I’m home! I got a juicy treat for you if you’re horny.”

[A short time later in the bedroom] “Mmmm, I love it when you fondle me like that! My pussy is nice and wet isn’t it? Ready to give you your favorite fun, wouldn’t you say?”

[After sex noises settle down] “You sure are the best! Not the only, as you know, but the best. I sure do like thinking about that wonderful 40th birthday present you gave me a few months ago. You knew I always liked your boyhood friend Andrew, so when he slipped into our bed after you got up to go pee, I just couldn’t resist. You both knew I wouldn’t even though you were my one and only since high school.”

“Oh, talking about that is getting you big again. I love it! I never suspected an old broad like me could be so horny. Either did that young man that I’ve been having coffee with for a while. It was easy to get him to invite me back to his apartment, just like you suggested. I think he was surprised at how easily my clothes came off and how much I appreciated his uncircumcised tool. It did feel different and I told him to invite me for a rerun sometime. His two cums helped you slip and slide just a bit ago.”

[More screwing sounds] “You came a lot just now! Keep playing with my tits and let’s see if you can do it again. You were right, other guys like my hangers as much as you do. They make me tingle all over when you do that.”

“Now it’s time to get me off too. That’s it; slam me big boy!”

[Things quiet down] “Tomorrow I go see that older guy again. He so appreciates me after years without pussy. And his eighteen-year-old grandson is visiting soon. I wonder if I should offer him some?”

“I was also wondering when we can invite Andrew for another visit. I’d like to try a threesome this time. Are you OK with that? Hot damn, you’re getting hard AGAIN!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.