Not a Great Day - Cover

Not a Great Day

Copyright© 2020 by Lapi

Chapter 4

What To Do?


The ‘Three Stooges’ were sending moi to the poor house next. I should talk they had my almost ‘hard earned money’ and I had 200 bucks worth of cloth, if that; such a deal I tell you!

Did I tell you I now hated Holly?

When the chimes sounded again, the race was on. Holly was out the gate with a lot less on than before. It seemed like 7 or more pushcarts came in, bellmen at the ready with hands out followed by a tall, very blond giant wearing clothes. No tip, instead I shook every bellman’s hand and got a sore neck trying to switch between near naked Holly and the other blond who had to be Leslie. Not too many switches since Mom had not raised a fool and Holly was ... well no longer a hated, soon to be a fixture in my life, maybe. I figured too those Bellmen would not even want more of a tip than scanning Miss Nude Park Plaza. Leslie was nice too, she closed my mouth before going in to Holly’s room. It left me no doubt she took this suite at the 6 month rate since she now had enough clothes for a year or more, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter I guessed.

The dratted chime went off again, this time Leslie wrapped in a towel(on her head) skipped to the door. More carts into the room, more hands held out with me holding the door open for them. With a smile on my face I started saying some nonsense in a language no one might understand. Serves them right for spoiling the view. I hated Leslie now. Standing there already, with doors in my paws none would beat me this time when the chimes sounded. “Room Service” was the call. They opened another set of doors, rolled the four serving carts in and started setting 2 places. I guess I was not included.

I knew what to do this time while they stood around. These were young girls. I kissed my almost to be harem acolytes and again mumbled something inane. The last one I wanted to keep, really. Holly was 2 points lower than her but both were over 20 on a scale of 1 to 10. I did not know we even had a dining room. I was not stupid I told you so I sat down and began lifting covers and eating anything that looked good and did not crawl off the plate.


Always A Price To Pay!


I had a smug look on my face when they emerged from ‘their’ room. I merely lounged back, patted my Tum-Tum and replaced a couple of covers. Both girls sat down on the sofa and started to cry. I tried first to console them. “I left anything alive for you, those water snails and sea slugs look yummy!”

Nope, no Joy, more evil eyes instead. I rushed over, placed one arm around Holly with the other I held her hand. Now a torrent of tears, enough to float the ‘Queen Mary’, my tears though. She had palmed me the ‘estimated’ cost for the stuff the ‘Thieving Bastards’ were making for her. I was hot. Sweat was dripping from my forehead. She had placed her head on my chest with those lips very close, almost too close. I, as I said was not stupid. A man must do what is sometimes right, after all; not that what happened that night was right.


More Of What To Do, or Oh What A Night!


Sometime that night, it must have been near 2:00 am, she told me we only had this suite this evening and it only cost $2,500 since the Eloise was booked; then we had the Eloise Suite for rest of the week. Les said enough of the apartment re-do would be done and livable by then.

No one ever did eat the creepy-crawlers, but long ago I learned to ‘adapt and move on’.


Decisions, Decisions


Hurry up and wait, delay and plan, do nothing or punt. Hurry up and wait had bad memories, you all know how good plans are, standing around doing nothing makes you a prime target and I was never keen on giving the OPFOR the ball; so I took the other option. “Holly, I have a problem, what should we do dear?” I pleaded, nicely.

So I listened to her and picked the cell and called Pen. “OK, Sure. Ah Ha, Yes, Certainly, Of Course, Friday, Right, You can, You Will, Great, Thanks.” Now I better realized just how much trouble I was in.

After speaking with Pen I reviewed the choices. Fly to the Bahia Mar in Florida and cruise to the BVI, Fly there on the way back from London, Fly right to London then ... it was getting complicated, option 37 was to just run away and hide, change my name and punch cattle. Anonymity has some merit after all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.