Secret Service on Horseback - Cover

Secret Service on Horseback

by Kathrin

Copyright© 2020 by Kathrin

Erotica Sex Story: President de Trevino requires a special kind of obedience from her most intimate cadre.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fiction   Celebrity   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

She took a deep breath. Roxana Jaquez straightened her jacket for what seemed like the hundredth time now, waiting for the doors to the president’s office to open. She felt like she was awaiting her own execution, and they were making her wait just to prolong the agony.

Jaquez didn’t know why president Caldera de Trevino wanted to see her, but she had a pretty good idea. It probably was all about that damn fool Vargas, who got himself in too deep and ended up dead in his apartment. And as head of the Ministry of Security, it was Roxana’s job to handle the situation.

Truth be told, she had not a clue how to handle it, what the president expected of her, or why she was even here. But all of her thoughts were sent into overdrive when the doors were finally opened from the inside and two guards saluted her on each side, waiting for her to go in.

It felt like a huge lump of something was stuck in her throat as Roxana walked across the thick carpet of the spacious office, where Anabela Caldera de Trevino, president of their beautiful and tragic home Argentina, sat behind a desk, which seemed much too large for her small frame.

The president followed her movements with her eyes, but said not a word. When Jaquez stood, straight like a soldier, in front of the desk, she didn’t even notice the two guards stepping behind her.

“So,” Trevino said finally, breaking the silence. “There has been a very tragic event lately.” Jaquez nodded.

“I trust that you will take matters into your hands personally, and handle this with the utmost care,” the president continued. “And I hope I can count on your full support.”

The minister nodded eagerly, her brunette hair falling into her face. “Yes, madame President,” she replied. “My full and complete support.”

“Good then,” Trevino said, smiling. “I have no reason to doubt you, of course, but you know what they say.”

Roxana didn’t really know what they say, but she nodded anyway. “Yes, I understand,” she answered demurely.

“I’m so glad you do,” Anabela said, smiling again. “Get undressed then.”

The minister looked at her with a few strains of hair in front of her eyes. Maybe she didn’t hear right. “I’m sorry,” she said. “Did you...”

Caldera de Trevino snapped her fingers and before the minister could say another word, her jacket got torn off her shoulders roughly. She stared at her violators, two men of the president’s mounted grenadier’s regiment, who looked straight ahead with expressionless faces.

Turning back to the president, Roxana began to realize that was pointless to protest. What was happening, was happening in earnest, and she could either comply, or be made to comply. She closed her eyes, unbuttoning her yellow blouse slowly, displaying more and more of her shapely bust, held in check by her naughty bra which she had put on for no particular reason at all today.

Anabela smirked when she saw her minister’s breasts held up by black open cups, her nipples like small buttons framed by large, dark areolas. Trevino nodded as Roxana folded the blouse over a chair, then unzipped her skirt. Slowly, almost mechanically, she pushed it down her thighs and let it drop to the floor, a sheer, black see-through thong barely covering her slit and the small dark pubic patch above.

Jaquez stood motionless as the president got up and rounded the desk until she stood right next to her. Looking straight at her face, Trevino suddenly slapped Roxana’s naked butt violently. The minister bit her lips, trying not to show any emotion. “Get down on your knees now,” Anabela said harshly.

Slowly, carefully, Roxana knelt. Her heels were making it hard for her to keep her balance and so she kicked them off, looking down in shame on her exposed, and weirdly hardening, nipples. She had dreamt of this. In her hot, horny, darkest nights, she had dreamt of being used by this, being used by her. Still, now that it was actually happening, she felt ashamed of herself.

“Stick.” The president held open her hand, waiting for her request to be fulfilled. One of the guards hastily pulled out his baton and handed it to her. She weighed it and slid it between her fingers, then aimed the end at Roxana’s mouth until the cold metal touched her lips. Instinctively, the woman turned her head and took the metal rod into her mouth, sucking on it.

Caldera de Trevino nodded, watching her, whispering something to the closest guard. Roxana was so focussed on the thick object in her mouth that she didn’t notice the man was suddenly holding a camera and filming her. Only when her boss pulled the baton back out again did she realize that her every action was recorded, and she instantly bowed her head down, trying not to look.

Trevino strode slowly around her and all Roxana could see were the president’s unusually high, red heels. She felt the baton run down her back. The hard metal, wet from her saliva, tickled the minister’s spine, and when it had travelled all the way down to her butt, sliding along her thong, she moved involuntarily forward until she was finally on all fours, pushing her hips up to meet the stick.

Without a warning, Anabela began to drill the slick rounded tip inside Roxana’s twat, rough, not bothering to spread her or go gentle on her first, forcing it hard inside her. If Jaquez had been any less wet, it probably would’ve hurt getting treated like this, but to her own surprise her pussy was soaking wet and she had to admit to herself that the whole situation turned her on a lot more than she had thought.

The baton got pushed all the way up into her pussy and then stayed there, as she heard the president step back a little, probably just enjoying the view for a moment. The grenadier with the camera moved around her slowly, making sure to catch her from every incriminating angle.

Suddenly, Roxana felt someone approaching her from behind and pulling her head back harshly by her hair, they then fastened a leather collar around her neck, quickly and tightly, hooking it onto a leash and holding her head up by that. Then, she felt a push against the baton, thrusting it painfully against the back of her vagina. “Move,” she heard the president say.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.