Like Mother Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother Like Daughter

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fantasy story. Based on me and my daughter having fun with each other and many men and dogs.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   High Fantasy   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

I was so pleased when I got a call from Chloe, my daughter, asking if it was ok for her to spend the Easter holidays with us, as the planned Uni trip to Spain had fallen through.

I hadn’t seen her since Xmas, so I was over the moon.

She arrived a couple of days before Good Friday, we thought she’d be coming with her boyfriend, but he’d decided to visit his family as his Gran was unwell, so she was alone.

Chloe was very much like me in appearance, well when I was her age at least!

She was taller than me with really long legs and bigger tits, perhaps they were bigger by the fact she was quite skinny, and that made them look bigger.

She turned up with a bag with her books and laptop and a few clothes, “Sorry mam, I forgot to bring the other bag with clothes, I can use some of yours can’t I?” was her first question.

She’d easily fit in my clothes. “Of course love,” I said and we both laughed as I made some food for all of us.

My husband was with us being a holiday weekend, but he would travel on business early the following week for the rest of the week and beyond.

The weekend was great, we spent so much time and reminiscing that time flew.

One thing I made sure of was before she arrived was that my computer was off and the draw with my toys and the more raunchy lingerie was locked.

My husband left on Tuesday and Chloe spent most of the day in her room catching up on her work. We had lunch and tea then about six she decided to take a shower.

Not long after she went the doorbell rang. When I opened the door it was Frank, our neighbour from the flat upstairs. Shit! I’d forgot to tell him that Chloe was here.

It was normal, when my husband travelled, Frank my 70+ year old neighbour would pop round.

He was a dirty old fucker and he’d been knobbing me for at least 6 years. So he’d come round most evenings, we’d have a snog, he’d cop a feel, frequently it would end up with a wank, blow job or a fuck.

I have a few old lovers, and absolutely love being their slut, my husband knows, and frequently takes pics or vids as I perform for Frank and his old mates.

I put one finger to my lips and made a ‘ssshhh’ noise to Frank, then whispered “Chloe’s here”.

Then in a voice a little louder than normal, “Hi Frank, come in.”

Frank sat in one of the armchairs and I sat opposite him in the other and started telling him about Chloe’s surprise visit.

A few minutes later Chloe appeared, she went over to Frank, who she referred to as “uncle Frank” and gave him a peck on the cheek. The reason being that she’d known him since we’d lived there, which was years!

She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and Frank was taking it all in. He probably hadn’t seen her for a couple of years and there had been a distinct change in her appearance, which was obvious by his expression.

We had a laugh and a joke and Frank left after around a hour. Chloe commented on how nice it was for Frank to check that I was ok whilst Dad was away. I had to laugh to myself, he came round hoping to fuck the arse off me, if only she knew!

The following day I made breakfast and Chloe disappeared to her room to work. We had lunch together and then I went into town as I needed to do some shopping. When I got back there was a note from Chloe saying she’d gone to see one of her friends nearby and would be home by 7pm, there was a p.s. saying ‘I’ve borrowed some clothes.’

I made some food for dinner, then around 6ish the doorbell rang and Frank was there. I let him in and immediately gave him an open mouth kiss and stuck my tongue down his throat. He responded immediately, his hands squeezing my tits!

As we broke off he said, “Guessing she’s not here then?” Before I could answer his hand was up my skirt and he was rubbing my twat through my knickers. “No she’s not, but will be back soon,” I replied as he got my knickers to one side and shoved two fingers up my sopping wet slot.

I grabbed Frank’s cock through his trousers as he fingered me. “We can’t Frank, she’ll be back soon and it’s too risky, I’d love to feel your cock up my cunt but we can’t.”

“Ok Anna,” I understand Frank replied as he shoved a third finger as far as it would go up me and then then pulled them out.

I led him into the living room as he exaggeratedly put his fingers first under his nose and then in his mouth. “You smell and taste good!” Anna he said.

My cunt was dripping, I was desperate for a hot, dirty fuck, but there was no chance.

I went to get a couple of beers to cool things down a bit. As I brought back the beers, Frank sat In one of the armchairs And I sat in the sofa. He respected that, as if I was on the sofa next to him things would get out of control.

As we talked I could see the outline of his cock with a semi on through his trousers.

Five minutes later the door opened and Chloe walked in. Fucking hell!

She said she’d borrowed some clothes. Well, she’d found my old school tennis skirt and a pair of rope wedge heels, her arse was almost hanging out of the skirt!

“Hi mum,” she said, “Can I get a beer and join you?” Without waiting for an answer she went to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of Heineken and plonked herself on the other armchair.

The way she sat with one leg under her meant that all her legs were exposed and I guessed that Frank could probably see her knickers. He’d moved his hand holding his beer over his lap, the dirty fucker had a hard on looking at my daughter!

Chloe didn’t seem to mind and was purposely engaging Frank in conversation so he’d look at her legs.

I think Frank was also feeling the pressure and soon finished his beer and said he needed to go.

I accompanied him to the door. We were well out of Chloe’s sight when I opened the door. Frank leant forward and kissed me, I responded, christ I wanted his cock up me! As I broke off the kiss I reached down and grabbed his prick, he was as hard as a rock. Looking into his eyes I mouthed silently, “tomorrow,” as I squeezed the end of his cock as hard as I could. Frank smiled and left, my cunt was on fire, jesus I needed a fuck like never before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.