Sailboat Sliders - Cover

Sailboat Sliders

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: A gal I date gets naked and personal but won't let a cock get inside her vagina or ass. Anywhere else is ok and fun. I want to change that.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Cream Pie   .

Trudy was a tease. She’d get naked with you quite easily but set strict limits on what happened next. Playing with and sucking on her perky tits was easy, as was tongue play at the Y, but beyond her mouth engulfing your eager hard cock and even getting a mouthful of your sperm, that’s far as she went. Your hard meat wasn’t allowed in her crotch or ass.

I got her attention when I invited her for a sailboat weekend on a nearby lake. She’d never done that and was an easy hit to try something new. I picked her up on Friday and we drove to the marina where I kept my 33 foot sailboat.

She was excited, I could tell, as we went aboard and got ready to cast off. As soon as we were out of sight of land I gave a Captain’s order: “No clothes”. She love to be naked with guys so happily complied. I got a hard on watching her scramble around the boat.

We’d been naked many times before and she admitted the same with quite a few other men. You need to realize that at 42 I was more than twice her age. She didn’t mind that a bit.

When we reached the anchorage in a small secluded cove we went skinny dipping and had fun before we started dinner. She could cook and got the sides ready while I grilled a couple of sirloins on the rail grille. We ate naked in the cockpit as the sun went down.

When we went below to escape the mosquitoes, she sat on me and slid her lovely hair-framed pussy along the erection I’d had from watching her. She moved her wet pussy on my shaft until I spurted my cream on my belly, then kissed me and snuggled for sleep.

In the morning I finally asked her, since she had done that for me a number of times before, why she didn’t just have full intercourse. Her reply was that her religious belief said that she could not use birth control and she as not ready for pregnancy as the religious law expected from intercourse. This was a compromise.

“Trudy,” I responded, “Is it the filling of your vagina that concerns you or the reception of sperm?”

She admitted that a man ejaculating in her with sperm was the issue. That could cause conception.

“What if there was no sperm and no concern of conception?”

She mulled that, “I guess that would be different.”

“Trudy, do you know what a vasectomy is?”

“No.”

“I cannot shoot sperm so you are safe even if I let go inside of you. I have a certificate if you wish to see it.”

“Really? You cannot get me pregnant? That is interesting.”

“I’d like to show you what real sex is about. Get on top of me like the wonderful sliders you are so good at but sit down on my erection this time and let it fill you as God intended.”

She was careful and I felt her hymen tear as she took her first cock inside. She bounced and cried out in orgasm, something that was rare with her many sliders. When she felt my hot spurts she kissed me and said she was in love.

We have spent many nights on the boat. She still does sliders for her other boyfriends and loves telling me how they sometimes pop inside her for a bit as she slides on them. She quickly pulls off and makes them cum on their bellies. She loves that I make her feel like a complete woman by accepting her explorations and then pleasuring her.

What is our future? What if she wants to wed and have children? Would she accept a surrogate to impregnate her? I just don’t know!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.