My Lives Journals - Cover

My Lives Journals

Copyright© 2020 by Diederik Rask

Chapter 5

Fiction Story: Chapter 5 - One Life Ends and a New One Begins Some political commentary.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   DoOver  

Journal Entry June 29th

I spent the morning between breakfast and Brent’s arrival, working on entering the code into the computer and saving it for my first program. I find myself able to type at close to 100 words per minute, which is more than double what I was able to do at my best previously. Even with that, it will take me some time to enter all the lines of code.

Brent arrived as I was finishing up a section of code. Instead of getting up and answering the door, I shouted for him to come on in. A moment later, he was standing behind me, his hands on my shoulders gently rubbing them as he watched me entering code until I was done.

Once completed, I saved everything to the hard-drive and tape backup. Then, I turned around in my chair, got up on my knees, and pulled him into a kiss. I am really enjoying myself as a young woman. That isn’t all too surprising. I was more Bi than curious in my younger years and always appreciated a good looking guy as much as a good looking woman. The difference now is that it’s easier to act upon my carnal inclinations towards men. Needless to say, I really do enjoy my time with Brent. By the tent in his shorts, he enjoys the time with me, as well.

I never wondered what it would be like to be a woman, back when I was a man. I never dressed in women’s clothing, nor did I ever feel that I was in the wrong body gender-wise. Now, here I am, young again but in a female body, and I don’t miss being male. I’m quite enjoying this new experience.

That make-out session before we left for the pool was ... yummy.

Juanita loses focus as she recalls the episode...

The kiss is somewhat frantic and slow at the same time. Nita’s left leg slides up behind Brent and pulls him in close, which causes his rising cock to press against her as it expands inside his shorts. She runs her fingers through his hair as she slowly grinds herself against his growing erection. His hands go down to her ass and cups it firmly as he slowly dry fucks her though their clothing. All that separates them are his shorts and tank-top, and her one-piece bathing suit and a pair of jean cutoff shorts.

The make-out session goes on for a short while before they break it off. Both are breathing heavily. It would be easy for them to tear off their clothes and start fucking like the hormonal teens that they are.

Juanita comes out of her daydream with a hand pressed between her thighs, and two fingers curled up inside her wet slit as a moan escapes her lips. Sighing, she licks her fingers clean and returns to her journal entry.

The trip to the pool was uneventful, though we did hold hands all the way there. The trip back was the same. It kind of makes me giddy to hold his hand like that. Best of all, he doesn’t try to get free of the contact, like many guys might. The pool was not uneventful. As soon as they saw us, Jacob’s goons wanted to start trouble. Thankfully, they were warned off by staff. I was asked to talk to the manager before I was allowed to enter the pool, however. They just wanted to be sure that I was okay and that I wouldn’t instigate any problems. I reminded them that he had grabbed my crotch and that my response was not unwarranted. They knew he had been groping the girls in the pool, but no one, until I broke his fingers, dared to report him. His dad is a big shot in the eyes of many around here. He has money, some connections, but he isn’t in law enforcement, nor a Veteran (hell he managed to avoid going to Vietnam somehow), and he isn’t in politics. The only thing I can think of is that he’s got connections to criminal connections. I don’t know if the “mob” or something like it is active around here, but he’s just scum from what I can figure out.

Jacob is banned from the pool for the remainder of the summer. He’s got four weeks in a cast, which means that he won’t be swimming anyway. I just hope I don’t have him in any classes when school starts. I shouldn’t because, like Brent, he’s two years older than me. Oh, yeah. I didn’t mention that before. That’s why I don’t tower over him at 5’10”. He’s 5’11” and still growing. He was 5’9” a month ago as I understand it. The scary thing, for me, is that a woman’s growth typically ends two years after first menstruation with four inches being typical for that final period of growth. That means I could end up being a god damned giant at 6’2”. Hell, compared to most here, I am freakishly tall.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.