Sissy Whore Business During Covid-19 - Cover

Sissy Whore Business During Covid-19

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2020 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: A Caucasian ladyboy prostitute who makes her living in adult video store booths has her business curtailed by the pandemic, so she begins seeing clients in motels and at her apartment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   CrossDressing   Shemale   True Story   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution   .

Hi! It’s me again, Ladyboy Kevin-Jeanne Bardot! I don’t know about you guys but - I HATE this social distancing! I’m an adult video store whore, so you can imagine how this has cut into - not only my lifestyle - but my income as well! It’s ok though, I’ve been fortunate to have built up a clientele of regulars over the last few years, and we’ve been able to get together for our mutual satisfaction.

Still, I miss the seedy sexually charged atmosphere of the adult arcades. I was with one of my regulars the other night, an older black guy, and he’s one of the few I allow to visit me at my apartment. Usually I meet men at motels, but with the Covid-19, that gets expensive and I don’t need anything to cut into my overhead. So I have definitely relaxed my rule of not entertaining at home.

Anyway I’ve known this guy for about 6 years - I don’t even know his NAME! Am I TERRBLE?? But that’s not unusual because most of the men who see me are either married or in relationships, and they are very protective of their privacy, so they either don’t give me a name, or they just make one up. I always ask because they ask my name, but I don’t really care what their names are, as long as we have fun and the money is right! So he hit me up and asked if he could see me and I agreed to meet him at a public place. I was wearing a pair of tights, high heels, and a belly baring crop top, with a little bolero style jeans jacket. My hair is shoulder length, frosted blonde, and I was wearing pink lipstick and carrying my little black clutch purse. I was sitting at an outside table and sipping a latte through a straw, and looking over my shades as he approached.

As usual, he was wearing a suit and white shirt with no tie. He is a very distinguished guy, mid 50s, gray hair - so I was proud to meet him in a public place. He came over and bent down to kiss me on the cheek. We talked for a while then he drove to my place. As we walked to my apartment I felt so proud knowing that my neighbors could see the kind of man I attract!

When we got inside he came up behind me and put his hand on my soft bare belly, His face on my neck, kissing me. He moved his large hands up to my tits and cupped them, squeezing gently, as my hand reached behind to squeeze the hard bulge in his pants. “Have a seat, Daddy,” I said, going into my bedroom. I hurriedly undressed, leaving only my heels on. I put on my see through black silk shorty robe, touched up my lipstick and came back out to the living room.

He was seated on the sofa, stark naked, his legs wide apart and he was holding his 8 inch hard cock in his right hand. “Take the robe off,” he said. I turned to him, allowing the robe to fall off my bare shoulders, then drop to the floor in a silken puddle at my feet. “Oh, BABY! You lookin’ fine as FUCK!” He exclaimed, his hand reaching out to feel up my bare silky, feminine legs. He stood and came right up behind me, pressing himself up against my rear end, his big arms encircling me. “I wanna fuck you, Kevin,” he growled in my ear with his deep bass voice, his mouth nibbling and kissing on my ears and neck. He had both hands on my tits and, I could feel his rigid cock between my legs.

In all the time I had known him, we never fucked. In fact, I had never seen him naked! Usually our encounters were brief; 15, 20 minutes - enough for him to remove his pants and underwear, and for me to suck his cock. One thing I DID know was that he had strong hairy legs - like an athlete! He would take of his pants and undershorts and fold them neatly and set them on the bench, and I would get on my knees naked in just my high heels, and blow him. I always knew when he was ready because his legs would start trembling and then shake violently, and he would grunt loudly as he emptied his cum into my appreciative mouth. Then he’s wipe himself off with napkins that he had brought for the occasion, put his pants back on, give me my money, and leave. But, being alone in a safe space with plenty of time, seeing me nude in my high heels, I guess he wanted more than just a blowjob!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.