Day of Discovery - Cover

Day of Discovery

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2020 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Incest Sex Story: Fiction, Coercion, Incest, Male/Female. The unexpected beginning of a brother and sister's lifelong love story. /// One of my oldies from 2011. Hope you like it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Brother   Sister   .

Author’s info
Gender: Male
Age: I remember when the Dead Sea got sick.
Location: Rochester, N.Y.
Introduction: A story with some truth and some fiction

For my pretty fourteen year old sister and me, the day of discovery would be remembered as the day when her life and mine took a mutually unexpected turn.

The school bus driver had dropped us off and we’d just walked up the sidewalk to our door. Shelly had gotten off ahead of me, so she got to the door first and reached into her purse for her door key. She had an armload of school books and when one of them started to slip, she reacted to catch it and ended up dropping her purse ... its contents scattering everywhere. I was coming up behind her so I squatted to start gathering her stuff and the first thing I picked up was what turned out to be a birth control pill dispenser pack. I saw that seven or eight slots were empty and, just then, Shelly realized what I had in my hand. She dropped her books and grabbed for the packet, shrilly yelling, “Give me that!”

At sixteen and about seven inches taller than Shelly, I was quick enough to snatch the dispenser back and strong enough to keep it away from her. She came at me, frantically reaching for it, but I held her back and kept it out of her reach.

After teasing her for a few seconds, I handed it to her and then squatted again to pick up her things. Her face was bright red, so I knew that Shelly was embarrassed as hell over me having seen them but she shoved the pills in her jacket pocket and knelt down to pick up her books. After stuffing everything back into her purse, I handed it to her and used her key to unlock the front door.

After setting her books on the table, she emptied her purse on it and started putting its contents back where they’d been before she dropped it. I watched as she reached into her pocket for the pills and stuffed them deep in one of the purse’s corners. She must have sensed that I was watching her because she looked over at me. When our eyes met, she quickly looked away.

There was no doubt that she was still embarrassed but there was also an “I got caught” look of guilt on her face. When she glanced back at me, I just smiled at her and she looked down. I was enjoying her discomfort but said nothing because I knew that she had to come to me, now, and I was going to enjoy that a lot more. While I’d been watching, I was also thinking, “So Shelly’s taking birth control ... hmmm ... Very interesting...”.

After a few seconds of silence, she finally looked back up at me and then, in a pleading voice, said, “Please don’t say anything to Mom and Dad about me having them, Brian. I’ll get in real bad trouble.”

I smiled, instantly knowing that I now had a powerful blackmail weapon to use on her and I knew exactly how I was going to use it. Drawing the words out slowly, I said, “Weeell ... Let me seeee, Shelly ... If I don’t saaay anything, what’s it Worrrth to you? ... What are Youuu willing to do for Meee?”

A look of pure frustration showed on her face because she knew that she was cornered and was now forced to make a deal with me. I could see that she was thinking fast ... looking for a way out but there was only one way out and she knew it. After a few seconds, she looked at me, saying, “I’ll do anything you want, Brian ... ANYTHING! Just don’t tell them I have them ... Please?!”

Those were exactly the words I was hoping to hear. Without Shelly realizing that I already knew what the most important ‘anything’ was going to be, I looked at her and asked, “How come you’re on the pill, anyway?”

Just then, the obvious answer dawned on me... “Christ! ... You’re not screwing that dickhead, Mallory, are you?!” She looked guilty as hell as she quickly and defiantly answered, “That’s none of your business!” I laughed, saying, “Well, it sure as hell is, now, Shelly ... Isn’t it?! ... Or would you rather have me tell Mom and Dad that you’re taking birth control pills and then you can have Them ask you why?” “NO! Please, Brian. Don’t tell them ... Please!” she pleaded, with all the defiance gone from her voice. I said, “Then stop giving me a hard time and answer. How long have you been letting him fuck you?”

She was trapped and she knew it. Finally, in a shamed and defeated voice, she answered, “We’ve only done it two or three times.”

I let out an audible snort and then, with pure disbelief dripping from my words, I asked, “You’re telling me that you can’t remember whether it was two times ... or if it was three?? ... Hmmmm ... sounds to me like you’re lying, Shelly, and that means you’re getting off on the wrong foot ... You just told me that you’d do Anything I wanted, didn’t you? ... The first thing you’d better do is stop lying to me ... How many times? Really!”...

She was visibly squirming, as I stood looking at her ... obviously expecting her to answer. Then, after a few seconds, “Three.” she muttered, miserably. Still looking at her, I said, “I saw that seven or eight pills are missing. Were you already taking them?” After a pause, she answered “Not the first time but I started taking them right after my last period.” She was still looking guilty as hell but also clearly hating that she was being forced to answer such personal questions from her brother.

That’s when I got nice and appeared to let her off the hook ... if only for the moment. I said, “Ok, I won’t say anything to Mom and Dad about you having them but you stay away from that asshole, from now on. Got it?” A smile that was loaded with sheer relief spread over her face as she said, “I promise. Thanks, Brian. They’d kill me ... and I promised Mom I wouldn’t ... DO anything, till I was out of high school.”

Looking straight at her, I said, “Yeah? Well just make damned sure you keep your promises to ME or you’ll wish you had.”

With the discovery of Shelly’s pills and her subsequent admission about Ed, the pieces of a puzzle had fallen into place and now I was about to add one of my own pieces that would immediately have Shelly’s absolute and undivided attention.

Looking directly at her, I continued, “But why Ed Mallory? He’s such a weaselly dick head. You’re a damned pretty girl and you’re sexy as hell ... way too good for some dork like him. There are plenty of other guys you could have fucked that are a lot better than him. You don’t know it but I’m one of them.”

I saw the look of shocked surprise on her face but before she could say anything, I added, “And guess what, Shelly? As of today, you’re going to start doing it. We’re going upstairs and, when we get there, we’re gonna get in my bed. Then you’re going to let me slide my cock up in your pussy and fuck you. From now on, you’re going to let me fuck you and cum in you anytime I want to.

She looked at me incredulously ... her mouth open and looking totally stunned ... as if she couldn’t believe what she’d just heard. Then, in a shocked and disbelieving voice, she said “YOU?! ... I can’t do it with you ... You’re my BROTHER!” I looked straight at her and said, “Why not?! You’re on the pill, now, aren’t you? ... You don’t have to worry about me getting you pregnant, so what’s the difference if I’m your brother or not ... especially when you and I are the only ones who’re going to know that we’re doing it?”

Her eyes were wide open as she stared at me and stammered, “But ... but sisters aren’t supposed to let their brothers put their ... their thing ... inside of them.”

I answered quickly with, “Ahhh c’mon, Shelly. You know the Bible’s full of stories about brothers and sisters fucking each other ... and having kids, too. Brothers and sisters have always done it with each other and they always will. They just don’t tell anybody about it ... except stupid ones like John, your old best friend, Karen’s, brother. THEY fuck each other and everybody knows it, including you.”

I saw the acknowledgement on her face and then, with genuine contempt, I said “John’s a fucking asshole. If he’d kept his mouth shut, nobody would have ever known. But, asshole that he is, he bragged to one of his buddies that he was fucking Karen and that’s how it got out. Now he’s all pissed off at Al for opening his mouth about it but if he’d kept his own stupid mouth shut, nobody’d know and neither of them would be getting ragged on, the way they are, now ... Karen’s a nice girl, too. I’ve always liked her. It’s too bad she has to have a big mouthed asshole like him for a brother.”

I continued, “A couple of weeks ago, I overheard Billy Gerhardt smarting off to her about it and Karen ran away crying. He never expected it when I walked up and slapped him dead in the face ... hard ... and told him to keep his fucking mouth shut. That’s how he got that big bruise on his face. I told him the next time I hear him say anything to her or to anybody else about it, I won’t just slap him ... I’ll punch his fucking lights out.”

Shelly appeared to be speechless, after what I’d just said about her and me fucking each other and then using the Bible and John and Karen as examples of the exact same thing. Completely off balance, now, and in total silence, she just stood looking at me, as I continued.

“Y’know what pisses me off? ... All you girls think you’re sooo damned perfect! Karen was one of your best friends, before you found out that she was letting her brother fuck her and now you treat her like shit ... just like the rest of those ‘prim and proper’ friends of yours do. Hell ... at least half of them have been fucked, too ... the lousy hypocrites. Some damned best friend you are, too. You leave her high and dry and now I find out you’ve been letting that fucking goof, Ed Mallory, fuck you?! What’s so smart about that? He’s just like John ... Neither one of them are smart enough to keep their mouths shut. I don’t know how many people he’s told, so far, but I heard some guys laughing the other day, after one of them said your name. When they saw me coming, they all stopped laughing and shut up. They all looked guilty and I wondered what the hell that was about ... Now I know.”

A look of horror came over Shelly’s face as she said, “Oh, God! ... He promised me...” She was almost in tears. I said, “Don’t worry, sis. I’ll go have a talk with him tomorrow. I’ll do it when there isn’t anybody around to see me slam him against the wall. I’ll make damned sure he goes back and tells whoever he’s already told that it’s not true and that he was just bullshitting them ... trying to sound like a stud who’s fucking one of the prettiest girls in school. I’ll tell him that if I ever hear that story again, from ANYbody ... I’m going to beat the living shit out of him and put him in the hospital for a month. Then I’ll tell him that if I ever hear that somebody else is spreading his shit, I’ll beat their asses, too, and then come back and give him another beating. I’ll make it clear that that’s what I’m going to do, every time I hear about somebody repeating his fucking lies about MY sister. He’ll make damned sure they all get the message because he knows I’ll do it. He won’t know that you told me or that I know it’s true. He’ll just figure that one of the other guys told me what they’d heard ... You just be ready, in case somebody pops off at you and starts making remarks about it ... Act surprised, shocked and offended but, whatever you do, don’t look like you’re embarrassed or act guilty. Act like you’re really pissed off and say it’s a damned lie or a filthy one ... whatever wording you want to use. Then tell them that, even if it was true, it wouldn’t be any of their damned business, anyway. Tell them to fuck off and just walk away ... Then come tell me who it was. They won’t do it again. I promise.

Shelly was now looking at me very differently than she ever had ... like she was seeing someone that she didn’t really know before. Her expression was surprised ... then thankful and hopeful. She knew that I wouldn’t have any trouble with making sure that Ed ‘got the message’. He should have been smart enough to know that, sooner or later, I’d hear about it and come after him. Well, now I had and I will.

Shelly was still looking at me with this new mixture of admiration, relief, thankfulness and hope on her face when I brought her back to the present, saying, “Now ... Let’s get back to you and me and us having sex with each other ... because that IS what we’re going to do. We’re going up to my room, take our clothes off and fuck each other. I’ve wanted to fuck you for the last two and a half years and the only reason I didn’t was because I hate using condoms. I knew I’d cum in you and, sooner or later, you’d have gotten pregnant and everybody would’ve known that I was fucking my sister. Then, the same thing that’s happening to John and Karen would have happened to us ... Well, to you, anyway, ‘cause Dad would have killed me.”

Shelly looked stunned, as I continued, “You’re on the pill now, though, so you’re not going to get pregnant and you sure as hell don’t have to worry about ME telling anybody about it. So just forget all that brother/sister taboo stuff. We can do as much fucking as we want, right here at home, and nobody’s ever going to know a thing. Let’s go up on my waterbed and fuck each other’s asses off. Mom and Dad aren’t going to be home for three hours, yet.”

Shelly was completely off balance, now. She’d been discovered with birth control pills that she didn’t want Mom and Dad to know about ... She’d confessed to me about letting Ed fuck her and then learned that he’d betrayed her trust ... PLUS ... she’d just found out that her own brother wants to fuck her... (correction: is Going to fuck her) and that it’s one of the things she has to do, to insure his silence about the pills. She stammered... “But, what if somebody ever finds out? I’d just die.”

I looked at her and pointedly asked, “How’s anybody going to find out? Are You ever going to tell anybody?” “God, NO! ... but you’re my brother, Brian. I don’t know if I could ever...” I cut her off, saying, “Sure you can. Just close your eyes and forget I’m your brother. As soon as my cock’s in your pussy, we’ll be fucking each other and, after that, it won’t matter. Get used to it, Shelly, because we’re going up on my bed and we’re going to fuck. You’re going to take your clothes off and let me put my cock in your pussy. Then I’m going to fuck you and cum in you ... From now on, whenever we’re alone, we’ll just go to bed and do it without anybody ever knowing that we’re doing it. What’s safer than that?”

... After a pause, she said, “Nothing, I guess, but...” I interrupted, saying, “No buts, Shelly. We’re going to do it, so let’s just go do it. I’ve got a lot bigger and nicer cock than Ed has, anyway ... I’ve seen his short, skinny dick. You’re going to like having mine inside of you a whole lot more than his ... you’ll see ... C’mon.” I said, as I put my arm around her shoulder and started for the stairs.

She was totally off balance and, like a shell shocked fourteen year old sister who was being taken upstairs to be fucked by her sixteen year old brother, she offered no resistance.

As soon as we were in my room, I closed the door and locked it. I could have started taking my clothes off or taking hers off and had her start putting up some futile, last minute resistance but I wanted her to be a willing partner and so, instead, I sat down in my PC chair and pointed for her to sit on the bed.

I figured that if we talked a little more, while she was already in my room and knowing what was going to happen, anyway, she’d mentally justify what I’d said about us fucking each other and also remember that her reputation was going to be saved, when I went to see Ed, tomorrow. Mainly, I knew that she’d be more willing to participate in what she knew was going to happen, if she felt like she was agreeing to it. If that didn’t work, I’d just take her clothes off and fuck her anyway. I knew that she wouldn’t tell because she really believed that I’d tell about finding the pills.

After she sat down, she looked over at me and I could see that she was wondering why we were just sitting here, instead of getting undressed. I looked back at her and smiled. She returned a nervous smile and then her eyes went to the closed bedroom door. She knew I’d locked it and she knew Why I’d locked it. What she Didn’t know was why I was sitting in the chair, instead of us taking our clothes off and getting into bed.

When she was settled, I quietly asked her, “Do you like being held and made love to ... being kissed and caressed?” She looked at me funny ... like I must be crazy to ask such a silly question. But then she put it together with herself and me and I saw the surprise on her face. She looked at me strangely, for a few seconds, and then asked, “Will we be doing that, too?” I said, “Why not? We like each other, don’t we? I think you’re damned pretty and you’re sure as hell sexy. I like how your lips look and I’ve always wondered what it’d be like to kiss you and have you kiss me ... Not like we always do ... but really kiss each other, while I’m holding you in my arms like you’re my girlfriend. It’ll be a lot nicer if we’re kissing and making love to each other while we’re doing it, don’t you think?”

This was another new concept for Sherry to digest and I could see her weighing the idea ... considering it as best she was able to, under these new circumstances. She already knew that she was going to let me fuck her when we came into my room but now the idea of us holding and kissing, while we were doing it, was nearly overwhelming to her. “You mean we’ll be like a boyfriend and girlfriend kissing each other while we’re doing it?”

I didn’t miss that she’d already accepted that she was going to be fucked so I waited a couple of seconds for her to reflect on what she’d just asked and then answered, “Yes. Just like that. Won’t you like it better that way, too?”

The seed had been planted and I watched as it grew. A few seconds passed and then, softly, she said, “I guess so, yeah.” I leaned forward in my chair and pointed to a spot between the bed and the closet door. “Go stand there and close your eyes. I’m going to come over and kiss you, so keep your eyes closed and forget about me being your brother. I’m not your brother, now. I’m your boyfriend. I’m going to hold you in my arms and kiss you and you’re going to kiss me back. From now on, whenever we’re alone, I’m your boyfriend and you’re my girlfriend. We’re going to kiss and really make love to each other, as if we are ... and we will be.

Partially due to realizing that she was in what was a no choice situation and partially because she’d accepted it, she got up and walked to where I’d pointed. Doing what I’d told her to do, she closed her eyes and stood there waiting for what she knew was about to happen and thinking about what she knew was going to happen, soon after that.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.