Sleepover - Cover

Sleepover

by The elliptic pencil

Copyright© 2020 by The elliptic pencil

Fiction Story: A young teen and his friend take advantage of an opportunity to spy on his sister and her friend as they sleep off a rough night out.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   .

Marla was in bed with my sister. They had partied all night long. Sis was rolled over hogging all their covers with her back to me. Marla was flat on her back, no covers, her sleep shirt was pushed up to almost uncover her tits, and she was bare ass naked from there to her toes. One leg hung over the edge of the bed, spreading her legs open just enough. Marla was snoring softly and I could look right up her pussy. She was a natural redhead. I used my cell to get some choice shots of her display. I told myself that I could probably climb on top and fuck her brains out and she wouldn’t wake up But I settled for pictures. I watched over the two girls as I texted Mike.

Look what I found and I attached one of the pics. He would know better than to leave it in his texts, but I also knew he would save it somewhere safer.

MF he replied, meaning ‘Mother Fuck’!

Get your ass over here He would be fuckin’ flyin’.

On my way Yeah, I figured that.

The girls remained completely unconscious. I loved the view. My sister and Marla are both seniors, due to graduate next month. Me and Mike are in eighth. With any luck we’ll be freshmen next year. Neither one of us has done more than to just kiss a girl and maybe touch her boobies a little. I have seen my sis naked and nearly naked a couple of times for a couple of seconds but never anybody hanging it all out like Marla was right now. Holy shit! And I had a monster boner. I thought about how I used to take baths with my sister when I was little. I remembered when we were alone in the tub she would scrub my penis to make me get hard.

Mike arrived in less than 5 minutes. He lives only 2 houses away. He also knew how to get into (or out of) my house on the quiet. I thought I probably heard a board squeak at the top of the stairway, so I peeked into the hall and there he was. He joined me in Sis’ room and froze and stared at Marla. She had not moved. His eyes just went wide as saucers.

Mike glanced at me and whispered super soft, “I want to touch that so bad I can taste it.”

“Yeah. And I want to taste it so bad I’m ready to shoot a load down my pants leg.”

Mike grinned a stupid grin. “Fuck yeah. Me too.”

We just admired that glorious spread for God only knows how long. We barely breathed.

After some minutes, Mike got his phone out and begin taking pictures of his own. Then Marla made a funny snort noise and rolled partly to her side. Her leg still dangled off the side of the bed, But her other leg had moved enough to obstruct the view up into her pussy. Mike had already taken some close up shots. We both froze still when she moved, then, chickenshits that we are, we backed out of the room and closed the door mostly, but not all the way shut.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.