Catherine - Cover

Catherine

by Pixy V Lilith

Copyright© 2020 by Pixy V Lilith

Horror Sex Story: A brutal rape followed by a brutal murder. Just the usual run-of-the-mill happy story.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Revenge   Violence   .

Catherine wasn’t drunk, but she wasn’t particularly sober either, just ... happy ... Somehow, she had left the party with Jerry, Peter, Leon and Trig. They were all a year older than her, but it was a fairly small school, and they-the pupils-all knew each other. They had all been at a mutual friend’s birthday party and had raided the parents drinks cabinet when no-one had been watching. It had been a thrill, more exciting than the birthday games organised by the parents. The more drunken they had become, the more suspicious the parents had become. So they were forced to leg it before questioning eyes were turned to the booze cupboard and the absence of several bottles became known.

They giggled, laughed and cavorted their way down the street. Peter had said his house was free that evening, so they were heading there. The boys were acting the fool in front of her, and Catherine had to admit, she liked the attention.

They made their way up to Peter’s bedroom. Like he had promised, his home was empty, and they sprawled out across his bedroom, Catherine centre stage on the bed, enjoying the fawning. Peter produced some weed and the boys passed the joint around, inhaling deeply. Catherine shook her head when it was offered to her. The boys just shrugged and continued to pass it amongst themselves. Catherine looked around the room.

“What’s that?” She pointed to what looked like a jacked hanging on the wall.

“A Jacket.” Peter stated.

“Funny looking jacket.” The jacket had seriously long sleeves and quite the collection of buckles. It was the sort of thing she would have expected the Goths in school to wear, except for the ever so small detail that it was white.

“Try it on.” Peter said, as his pals sniggered. Catherine couldn’t see where the joke was. Peter lifted the jacket down from the wall. “Arms up.” He commanded. Catherine looked around the boys.

“On you go.” Encouraged Jerry. Catherine couldn’t see the harm in it and raised her arms. The jacket was placed over her head and the boys fed her arms into the sleeves. The cuffs of the jacket ended about a foot after her hands. The Jacket itself was fairly heavy. She stretched her arms out, the sleeves drooping from her small hands. The boys found it hilarious.

“How are you supposed to do anything in this?” Catherine asked, which made the boys laugh all the harder.

“Let me show you. Cross your hands like this” Peter crossed his arms across his chest. Catherine mimicked the move. Peter nodded towards Leon as he moved behind her. The sleeves were pulled tight and Catherine heard the clink of buckles being fastened. She pulled her arms away but nothing happened. The end of her sleeves were lightly fastened across her back. There came the sound of more buckles being fastened behind her and the jacket was pulled tight across her small breasts and flat stomach. Catherine suddenly realised the purpose of the jacket, and why the boys thought her naivety so funny.

“Yeah, yeah, very funny dip-shits. You can release my arms now.”

Jerry moved in front of her, slowly raising his right hand. He placed it on her chest and pushed. Catherine reached out her hands to recover her balance, except they didn’t move, strapped securely across her chest. She fell backwards onto the bed.

“Jerry, you are such a cock.” The boys laughed, she laughed as well. She tried to sit up, but without the use of her arms, she failed. “Help me up and get this fucking thing off me.” The boys surrounded her, looking down upon her.

Jerry looked up, across at Peter. “Get your ball gag.” Peter nodded and slipped from the bed. Jerry grabbed her ankles and sat on them. He reached down to her waist and started to unclasp her belt.

“What the fuck are you doing Jerry?!”

He said nothing as he released her belt, his fingers moving on the button of her jeans.

“Jerry, this isn’t fucking funny, stop it!”

Jerry popped the button and pulled her zip down, revealing a glimpse of her pants. Leon and Trig moved closer to see.

“Jerry! Stop it!” Catherine tried to wriggle away from Jerry, but his weight on her ankles kept her rooted on the bed. Trig placed a hand on her shoulder, stopping her torso from moving. Terry pulled her trousers down to her knees.

“Nice!” Remarked Leon as he pulled out his phone and took a close up picture of her pants.

“Stop it!” Catherine felt a hand on her pants, palm pushing onto her pussy. She started to feel scared. “This isn’t funny anymore. I’m going home.” The boys ignored her. Her pants were pulled down.

“Mmm nice!” Leon took a picture of her pussy. Catherine’s fear turned to terror. She screamed. Trig put a hand across her mouth muffling her screams as Terry worked her jeans and pants down her legs. Each boy took a turn to feel her pussy.

“Sweet!” Trig said, as he slid a finger along the valley between her labia. The bed creaked and dipped as Peter climbed on. Catherine still screamed into Trigs hand.

Trig and Peter waited until she drew breath for another scream. As soon as Trig felt the pull of air against his palm, he whipped his hand away from her mouth. Catherine opened her mouth to scream and Peter slipped the ball inside, Trig lifted her head off the bed so that Peter could fasten the gag behind.

She screamed into the gag, as tears flowed from her eyes and multiple fingers explored her pussy.
Peter boxed her head in between his thighs as Trig re-positioned himself to grab her left ankle as Leon grabbed the right. Trig and Leon pulled her ankles apart, spreading her legs. Jerry reached over and pulled her pussy lips apart.

“Awe, look! Catherine is still a virgin!” Jerry laughed at the discovery. Leon pulled out his phone again and took several close-up shots as Jerry continued to keep her pussy lips spread open.

Leon sniggered “Not for much longer...” The other boys Laughed as Catherine, on hearing those words, screamed into the gag and tried to twist her body from their hold.

Jerry undid the laces on his trainers and kicked them off. He pulled his jeans and boxers down in one motion, stepping free of them. He spit on his hand and rubbed the spit over the head of his hard cock. He stepped to the edge of the bed “Pull her closer” He commanded of Leon and Trig. They obeyed, pulling Catherine across the bed so that her hips were at the edge.

Peter shuffled over as well, still boxing her head in between his thighs. Jerry rubbed the tip of his cock up and down the folds of her flesh. He found the spot he was looking for and rammed his cock forward.

Catherine screamed at the sudden pain. Her back lifted momentarily from the bed is it arched in agony. Blood vessels in her throat ruptured with the force of her scream. The boys laughed.

“Not any more” stated Jerry as he pulled out and thrust back in. The fight departed from Catherine as she sobbed into the gag and let her body go limp.

“Stop there!” Shouted Leon and Jerry paused, cock almost all the way out as Lean’ took several pictures of Jerry’s blood coated cock. He flicked his phone over to movie and started recording “Carry on sir.”

“Well, thank you kindly sir.” They laughed again as Leon recorded Jerry’s cock sliding in and out of Catherine’s pussy.

“Is she any good?” Asked Peter eagerly.

“Mmm, hell yeah! Nice and tight. And moist. The cunt is loving it.” Jerry replied. The three other boys watched impatiently as Jerry thrust away. “I feel a tingle!” He admitted.

“Ram it in deep!”

“Fill the slutty bitch up!”

Jerry groaned. “Oh fuck yes...” He gave his hips a couple of violent thrusts as he came.

‘My turn!” Bagged Peter as he leapt for the bed, quickly removing his shoes, jeans and boxers.

Jerry stepped back, his still hard cock pulling from Catherine with a wet slurping pop that made the boys Laugh again. He climbed onto the bed, taking Peters place with Catherine’s head between his naked thighs. Peter didn’t bother to moisten his cock, he just lined it up and pushed it slowly in. “Oh fuck yes. God, she is nice and tight.” He pushed further in, his cock sliding through Jerry’s cum. The boys laughed again.

“I think she should have a taste.” Jerry leaned over her head and with his right hand to guide, rubbed the glistening cum covered head of his softening cock over and around Catherine’s exposed lips surrounding the ball gag.

Jerry squeezed his cock, forcing out a pearl droplet of cum. He spread that around her lips before continuing to wipe his cock head over her face, mixing his cum with her tears.

Peter sighed happily as his cum spurted forth inside Catherine to mix with Jerry’s. There followed another wet, messy ‘slurp’ as he pulled out and Leon took his place. “Mmm that was good. I needed that.”

Leon stepped up to the exposed, dripping pussy and shoved his cock into the mess. After a few quick thrusts, he grunted.

“What the fuck dude? You just got in!” Peter mocked. The other boys laughed as Leon went bright red.

“I couldn’t help it. I’ve wanted to fuck the bitch for months.”

“And now you have, so get out of the fucking way.” Trig pushed Leon aside. No-one bothered to restrain Catherine now, all fight was gone from her. Trig was fed up staring at her tear streamed face, so he rolled her over onto her front and slapped her ass. “Look at that awesome bum. I could bite that!”

“Why don’t you?” Challenged Jerry. The boys laughed.

Trig leaned down and sunk his teeth into the perfectly shaped buttock. A whimper of pain escaped the confines of Catherine’s gagged month. Trig let the flesh go, leaving behind an imprint of his teeth. He slapped the other cheek with an open palm, eliciting another moan of pain. Trig pulled his cock out of his trousers “Whoa! The bitch has a river of cum running down her legs!” The other boys came round to a look. Sure enough, a stream of red tinged cum was slowly working its way down her thighs from her pussy.

“AWESOME!!!” Leon picked up his phone from the bed and took several more pics and a short clip of cum oozing from her pussy as it slowly worked its way down her leg.

Trig slammed his cock inside her, squeezing the air inside out with a loud fart “Oh man, a fanny fart. That’s fucking disgusting.” Another round of laughter.

Trig thrust his way inside her violently, pulling on her long hair as he did so. “You like this, don’t you bitch?” He slapped her thigh hard. “That’s all you bitches are good for. Walking cum buckets, that’s what women are for.” Trig looked at his three pals. “I want to do her in her school uniform. Panties around her ankles, skirt up around her waist, bent over, my cock in her ass.”

“I want to cum over her tits “Added Leon.

“This is making me hard again” Sure enough, Peter’s cock was hard and he slowly started stroking it.

“Yeah let’s make her our new bitch. She can service us wherever and whenever we want.”

“Make her beg for it. Make her beg to suck our cocks and have ‘our cum inside her.”

“Oh fuck YES!!” Trig came inside Catherine.

“Dude, did you just cum in our slot?”

Trig smiled happily “Oh yes indeed.” More laughter.

Peter moved the hair away from the side of Catherine’s face. Stroking his cock furiously, Peter knelt on the bed next to Catherine’s head. He grunted and cum spurted out onto the side of Catherine’s face, another spurt landed in her hair.

“Dude! You got her ear!” Peter looked down and watched as a lump of cum slid into her ear.

“So I did!”

They all laughed.

Peter kicked her from his bed. “Go home and get a shower slut.” They laughed again.

“Maybe I should walk her home?” Mused Trig, as Peter unfastened the ball gag.

Catherine coughed then sobbed as the ball was removed from her mouth.

“You just want to fuck her again when she gets home.”

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that? Her pussy’s ours now.”

Peter cast the gag aside and started releasing the arm buckles on the straight jacket. Catherine was just a limp doll in his hands as he removed the jacket from her, hanging it back up on the wall. Catherine flinched is Trig grabbed a breast. “Not big enough yet to tit tuck.”

“Big enough to bite though.”

“Yeah let’s get some love bites on them. She can have fun explaining those away when she changes for gym class...”

“And why her pants are stained with cum...”” The boys continued to mock and laugh as Catherine slowly climbed to her feet and collected her clothes. She ignored then as best she could as she stepped into her pants.

“Oh man! Look at that cum run out. We filled the bitch good!”

“Damn right we did.”

Catherine pulled her pants into place.

“What an arse though. I am starting to get hard again...”

Catherine sped up on her dressing, which the boys found very funny. Not bothering to fasten her belt, she left the room as soon as she got her feet in her shoes. Her pussy and throat burned painfully. She left the house to the accompaniment of Laughter and statements of intent as to what they were going to do to her next time.

Catherine hobbled down the street till she was out of sight of the house and pulled her phone out, unlocking it and dialling three digits. “Nine, Nine, nine, what’s the emergency?” Catherine spoke but nothing came out of her sore throat but a croak. She swallowed and tried again.

“I’ve just been raped.” Her resolve broke and she started sobbing. The demeanour of the woman on the other end changed immediately.

“Where are you? Are you safe?” Catherine gave her location and said she was alone. The operator tried to console her as best as she could in between asking her questions about her physical state, was she bleeding, what clothes was she wearing. There was a sound in the distance of a revving engine and light tyre squeak. A marked police car came into view, no lights or siren and slowed down. The woman on the phone informed her that officers would be at her location shortly. Catherine said she could see a marked car coming towards her. The operator asked her to wave at the car. Catherine duly did. The car flashed it’s headlights as it slowed acknowledging that they had seen her. The operator said that she was handing her over to them and the call was terminated.

The police car pulled alongside her and a female police officer stepped outside. “Catherine?” Catherine nodded. The female officer opened the back door and gently ushered her inside. The officer followed her into the back, pulling on a pair of surgical gloves as the police car accelerated away.

“Where are we going?” Catherine croaked.

“The assault has just happened?” The police officer asked. Catherine nodded. “We’ll take you straight to A&E. Get you checked over by a doctor. We’ll get a statement from you as well. You’re doing great Catherine, really great. Is there anyone we can contact for you?”

“No! Not just now.” Catherine blurted out sheepishly.

“It’s okay Catherine we understand. Can you give me any description about your attacker, height, accent if he spoke, what he was wearing? I know the memory is painful, but it’s best that we get as much down while it’s fresh in your memory. It may not seem it now, but it’s easier that way. “The woman pulled out a pen and a notebook. I’m Annie and that’s my partner Gerald. Did you see him, your attacker?”

“Them. There were four of them. All four raped me.” Catherine couldn’t meet Annie s gaze and was staring at her gloved fingers when she told Annie how many, watched her fingers tighten on the pen

“Oh Catherine, I’d hug you but I can’t.”

“Because you would contaminate my clothing, which is evidence?” Catherine replied.

“That’s exactly it! Do you watch cop shows on TV?”

“No, we had a visit at school a couple of weeks ago from a couple of female officers. They told us what the procedure is and how best to deal with situation. ‘Should’ we ever find ourselves, you know, raped.”

Annie winced. “You’re a brave girl Catherine. You’re doing all the right things. We’ll get them. Do you know the men?”

Catherine nodded.” All four are boys at my school; they are in the year above me.”

“How old are you Catherine?”

“Fourteen.”

“Because of your age Catherine we will have to inform your parents.”

Catherine nodded her head. “Can you, you know, leave it, for a while?”

Annie sighed “I can delay it for an hour or so, that’s all.”

“Okay.”

“Catherine, when we reach the hospital, the doctors will want to take swabs and check that you are okay internally. It’s nothing to be ashamed off. I know that what they will need to do, will be very personal for you, but they are doctors, they only have your best interest and health at heart.”

“Okay.”

“Do you know the boys names? Where they live?”

Catherine nodded and supplied their names and addresses, along with the location of the rape. The car slowed down to a gentle stop and Catherine looked up to see that they were parked outside the entrance to the Local Accident and Emergency. Gerald exited the car and opened the back doors for them.

Annie smiled reassuringly at Catherine “Child safety locks are on. The doors can only be opened from the outside.”

Annie ushered her gently into A&E, where a specially trained nurse met them at the door and escorted them to a private cubicle. Door safely shut, the female nurse handed over a fresh gown and some clear plastic bags to Annie.

“Let me give you a hand with that.” Annie helped Catherine remove her clothing and don the gown, each removed item going into its own individual plastic bag, which squeaked against Annie’s gloved hands as she deftly sealed them. There was a knock on the door and a matronly figure entered.

“Catherine?” Catherine nodded. “I’m doctor Ambleside, you can call me Freeda.” Freeda quickly shone a light into both of Catherine’s eyes. “What’s your date of birth Catherine?” Catherine croaked her way through her date of birth, her throat seeming to get worse as time wore on. Freeda reached over and poured her a small measure of water. “Throat sore?” Catherine nodded as she took a cautious sip “Did you scream Catherine?”

Another silent nod.

“You probably have some small tears in the lining of your throat. Nothing to worry about, but we will give it a check to be on the safe side.” Freda wrote on a strip of plastic and fastened it around Catherine’s left wrist before she wrapped a six inch wide sleeve around her upper arm. “Just going to check your blood pressure. Have you had it done before?” Catherine nodded “Then you will know that it gets briefly tight for a second.” There was a quiet hum and the cuff tightened briefly on her upper arm before deflating, Freeda looked at the screen on the equipment to the side of the bed before jotting the numbers down on a clip board. Catherine glanced towards Annie who smiled reassuringly.

“You’re doing grand Catherine.”

Freeda looked up from the clip board “Are your parents on the way Catherine?”

Annie interrupted gently “We have the details; I’ll inform them shortly, give Catherine a chance to compose before they arrive.”

Freeda made a note to the side “Are your parents protective Catherine?”

“I don’t understand?”

“Will your parents get a bit ... Emotional, when they arrive Catherine” Annie explained.

“I guess.” She thought about her mother, who would definitely freak. “Yes, my mother’s going to get ‘emotional’”. Another notation on the board.

“Because of your age Catherine your parents will need to be informed, though “Freeda glanced at Annie” That can be left until we make sure you are okay first. It might be easier for all concerned if we don’t have a protective mother in the way, what say you?” Catherine nodded.

There was a knock at the door “Yes?” Freeda called out and a female nurse poked her head in.

“Do you want me to come back in a bit...””

Freeda Glanced at Catherine.” No I think we are good.” The female nurse entered, pulling a trolley that jangled after her. The new nurse and the doctor both pulled on clean surgical gloves.” Can I ask you to leave us for a moment?” Freeda asked of Annie. Annie nodded and left the room.

Freeda looked at Catherine apologetically “I’m sorry Catherine, but we need to take swabs and check that there is no internal damage. We won’t be longer than is strictly necessary. Just lie back and relax as much as you can, that’s a good girl. Now, can I get you to bend your knees, that’s it, and bring Your heels as close to your bum as you can get, perfect.”

Outside, Annie activated her Airwave to Control and passed on a status report, naming the suspects and their addresses. She was just finishing when the nurse and her covered jangling trolley exited the room “You can go back in now.”

“Thanks.”

The doctor was sitting on the bed, her arm around Catherine, giving her a comforting cuddle. Freeda looked up “Parents on the way?”

“They have been informed, yes.”

“Oh joy.” Catherine muttered.

Freda gave Catherine another squeeze “You’re a fighter, you’ll be fine.”

As it turned out, they heard her parents long before their arrival at the private room. The mother entered first and all but flung herself at her daughter with enough force to warrant a reprimand from Freeda. With her parents present there was no need for Annie to stay. She asked the parents to take Catherine to their nearest station as soon as possible to make an official statement and with that and her arms full of Catherine’s bagged and sealed clothes, she made her way back to her partner. There was no real reason for the hospital to keep Catherine overnight, as apart from some internal bruising, there was no serious damage that warranted observation and an overnight stay. Her parents had brought her a change of clean clothes, since her own soiled clothes were now in police custody as evidence.

Freeda gave her instructions on how to look after her throat for the next few days and recommended that she avoided bike and horse riding for a few weeks.

“My daughter doesn’t go horse riding” Retorted her mother.

“Mumm...” Catherine sighed as she shared a tired smile with Frieda. “Can we go home now? I really want a shower.”


Catherine stayed away from school and point blank refused to go back after her initial convalescent week. The boys had all been arrested, then released pending trial. They hadn’t been excluded from school. The schools statement being that they were-technically-innocent until proven guilty, and as such the school couldn’t legally suspend them. If they were there, then she certainly wasn’t going to be. Her parents were currently trying to solve the impasse by enrolling her in another school. And the police STILL had her phone, under the guise of ‘evidence’.

Life was shit and it ate away at her a little piece at a time every day. Catherine avoided boys at her new school, and barely spoke to the girls. Her previously good grades had nose-dived like a car off a cliff.

Five months later, a pair of Police Family Liaison Officers stopped by to inform them that the Crown Prosecution Service would not be taking the case to court, due to there not being enough evidence. “Four loads of cum in my cunt not enough evidence for you?” Hadn’t been taken particularly well by either her parents, or the Family Liaison Officers. The FLO’s had tried to explain that the reason why it wasn’t going to court was because the issue of consent was in doubt. The four boys had all claimed that the sex was consensual and that the level of alcohol in her system would harm her case. Given the nature of court proceedings and the Press publicity that it would generate, it was deemed to be in her best interest not to take things further.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.