Fun for My Wife - Cover

Fun for My Wife

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Special activities for special occasions make this older couple's marriage a lot more interesting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Orgy   .

My wife is turning 45 this year. She is dreading it and I’m telling her it is just a waypoint. Her periods are behind her, she still looks great, and her health is excellent...

I booked a seven-day adults only cruise for her birthday present. I had to show her once and for all that she was still the hottie I married so many years ago.

We met under somewhat unusual circumstances. I was at a fraternity party and a buddy tipped me off that there was a chick upstairs doing a gang bang. I got in line and dumped a load in her sloppy pussy. She had damned nice tits that I enjoyed just about as much as cumming in her messy cunt. I got back in line and three guys later was pumping in her again. Two guys later I was with at her bedside, but with my pants up. “Didn’t you fuck me twice?” she asked.

“Yeah. I’m glad you noticed. Are you ready to get out of here?”

“I’ve had enough I think.”

I got her some food and took her to my room where she slept until late. When she woke up she took a big pee with the door open and got back in my bed. “Would my rescuer like some more of the pussy he ‘saved’?” I nodded and got between her open legs, slipping easily in where she wanted me.

“I wasn’t drunk like everybody thought, you know. I just love fucking so much, and I took advantage of the opportunity to get lots of cock without having to put up with the dating crap. I enjoyed the stroking and the cum shots of each guy that did me. There were sixteen loads put in me, three of them seconds including yours. Did you notice I knew you were back for more and then came to check on me? I liked that.

“OK, let’s fuck real good this time, not just me lying there taking cock like last night.” She started humping and moving like I’d never experienced in my life. It was incredible.

After dating and screwing for a few months, I asked her to go steady. She laughed and said only if I had four cocks because it usually took that many guys to keep up with her. I persisted in dating her and she gradually developed special feelings for me, partly because I was accepting of her sexual needs.

We graduated and she wanted children so we married. They never came, apparently because her IUD caused sterility. We swapped with various couples, she made sure any male overnight guests had no “horns” to interfere with their sleep, and she enjoyed college reunions, pissing off a lot of wives of old sex buddies. She’s had a few flings as have I, but we love each other and know what really matters.

So back to the cruise. I’d emailed with a couple that had been on this one and they said it was like marriage therapy, but not the Christian type. It was a very freeing experience. Most people stayed naked all the time except for dinner in the main dining room. There was very little behavior that would get you in trouble, mostly being disrespectful of others, so you could really try out long suppressed fantasies or discover sexual interests you didn’t know you had. They had enjoyed mild bondage and watersports. Many other special interest groups formed spontaneously or with help from the cruise’s Activity Director. They described other fun things that happened and I was raring to go.

Wanting it to be a surprise, I didn’t tell Claire about the special nature of this cruise and she, of course, packed too many clothes. When the ship got the required distance offshore, the captain announced that it was clothing optional. Surprised, but far from displeased at seeing people disrobing around her, she quickly joined in.

Claire had nothing to be shy about. We’d been naked with others plenty. Her waist was a little thicker than when we married but her tits were just as round and firm. Her dark red hair was relatively short and the neat crotch carpet proved she was a natural redhead. After dropping our clothes in our cabin we had a great time touring the ship and eyeballing the swinging dicks and swaying tits.

Dinner required at least minimal clothing, although few bras were obvious. After dark the music was started on the pool deck. It was kept slow and the lighting minimal so there were plenty of dark corners for fun.

Claire was popular. She was getting aroused dancing with the younger guys whose upright erections got rubbed on her belly. She got one guy off by moving just right. Older guys, whose peckers pointed more straight out than up, wanted them between her thighs, rubbing on her labia and clit. She got off a few times that way. The most interesting partner was a short guy whose mouth was at about her nipple level. He’d dance her into a dark place and enjoy her tits while his short, but stiff and upward pointing, cock probed for her vagina. The persistent little bugger got it inside and Claire got the first strange cum of the trip. She was giggling as she told me about the unique experience.

We went back to our room and out on the little balcony. A female voice from the next balcony said, “Beautiful night, eh?” We looked over and first noticed the huge tits of the speaker draped over the railing. A tall man behind her was moving in a way that was unmistakable.

She continued, “First timers?” We nodded. “This is our third. Would you come over for a drink?”

As we enjoyed some wine in their cabin we learned that Buffy was a 30ish schoolteacher from a town a few hours away from ours. She was a five foot four blond, huge busted and a bit plump, but not fat. “Slim”, six-four and slender, was also a schoolteacher and wasn’t her husband. Their spouses loved golf and were at a resort together. The next glass of wine found Buffy sitting by me and Slim by Claire.

Buffy asked, “Have you guys ever swapped?”

Claire answered, “Yes, we know how to have a good time without jealousy.”

Buffy then suggested, “Since we were interrupted a short while ago, I’d like to finish the balcony fun, but with a different guy. How about it?”

Claire took Slim’s hand and put it in her crotch as an answer. The lights were turned out and we experienced the delights of balcony fucking in the moonlight. Buffy’s tits were more than handfuls and her ass was a comfy bumper when you were pounding her puss. Claire liked the length of Slim’s pecker. It wasn’t thick but sure reached in all the way.

When we were uncoupling to go inside, a very young couple came out on the balcony next door. They grinned and said, “We had to see what all the noise was. Guess we missed the main feature.”

Buffy said, “Well, we can offer you a drink anyway. C’mon over.”

It was getting pretty crowded in the small cabin. The air reeked of sex from two freshly filled twats. Marie sat between Slim and myself and Martin sat between the other women. We quizzed them, surprised that such young people would be on this cruise. Turns out this was a 21st birthday present for the fraternal twins. They had slept together all of their lives and sex just naturally happened many years ago. Neither one had fucked anyone else but they were intensely curious.

Claire explained that both couples were experienced in sharing and would be delighted to mentor them. It was late so could we all meet at breakfast?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.