Slutty Sister Sara - Cover

Slutty Sister Sara

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Benevolent brother discovers new layers of his older sister's lust. Where it would lead to he'd delightfully discover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Nudism   .

She’s done it again! Sara showed up on my doorstep with two suitcases and a cardboard box. She was the most mobile person I’d ever met, bringing along her key possessions that way.

“You need a place to stay, right?” I asked rhetorically. She nodded with a hopeful look on her face.

I let her in and put her in the bedroom I used as an office. The bedcouch was old but reasonably comfortable. When I offered her a glass of wine she took it eagerly.

My intention was to ignore why she had appeared on my doorstep this time but she wanted to spill it. This had happened several times before and the story was repetitive. In all her years as an adult she’d never paid rent on a place of her own, bumming off friends or shacking up with one dude or another.

“Little brother, I’ve really done it this time. Jerry, the guy I was living with, knew someone where I was working and found out that I was fired for having sex with another employee. I guess he expected to be the only one screwing me. Anyway when Jerry found that out he freaked and kicked me out. I thought he knew how I like to fuck since his buddy who I was doing introduced us. Men and their stupid possessiveness are a pain in the crotch sometimes!” With that she shut up and went for another glass of wine which she filled quite full.

During her third glass during our otherwise not so personal conversation she got up, took a big piss with the door open and stripped for bed with that door open as well. I knew from before she didn’t believe in bedclothes and I didn’t either.

I closed my door and pulled just a sheet over me because it was summer. The door opened and she bent over me, tits hanging down almost to my chest as she gave me a firm mouth kiss. “Thanks for being here for me. I love you.” As she turned and walked away, the motion of her buns caused a normal reaction in my crotch. I wasn’t dating anyone and hadn’t jacked off today.

She made some halfhearted attempts to find a new job while I was at work but did catch up on the deep cleaning my bachelor apartment really needed. It was a bit of a treat for a horny guy to find an attractive naked woman waiting even if it was my sister. She seemed to prefer being unclothed although I had to disappear to the bathroom for relief from time to time.

Then came Friday when I worked from home. Sara played the personal assistant role that day, something I knew she’d done for employment. Lunch was distracting, sitting across from those ample and projecting breasts. The real distraction was in mid-afternoon though. Walking up to me as I sat at my workstation, she positioned herself with her lightly furred muff just below eye level, purring, “Would you like coffee, tea, or me?”

The view as I looked up at her smiling face framed by the undersides of her pendulous breasts was erection producing. Seeing the reaction in my crotch, she reached down and took the end of it in her hand, the first time since we were budding adolescents. “I still remember how you tasted. You were my first and you don’t forget that.” I said nothing, torn between convention and desire. Since I didn’t object she took that as assent and bent over to quickly get a mouthful of shaft and then semen.

Casually making sure I saw her swallow, she asked again. I weakly said “Tea, please.” She gave me that wonderful moving ass view as she went away.

That became a thrill I looked forward to but only when I was working. That seemed to be alright while the rest of the time we were siblings. I thought about reciprocating but couldn’t find an “excuse” like she had.

When a prior beau contacted her she happily went on a date. I was mostly asleep when she returned and she came to my bed nude and I supposed it was to tell me how her date went. I wasn’t too surprised when she pulled the sheet back and began sucking me to hardness like she had now done several times. But I didn’t expect was her to mount my erection so swiftly and deeply that I had no time to object, even if I was inclined to.

What a terrific feeling, one that I’d wanted ever since we reached puberty. I was focused on watching her breasts move while also seeing my Rod appearing and disappearing in a lovely juncture of her thighs. When I felt some hot liquid drip on my chest and looked up in tears running down her cheeks. I pulled her down on me to hold close and I took over the thrusting until she shivered in orgasm as my pulsing cock sent waves of pleasure through my own body.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” I whispered in her ear.

She spoke in a low voice, “I’ve needed somebody to love me as a person, not just because I have a pussy. The guy I was with tonight night told me after we fucked that he was getting married next week and just wanted to have one last fling. I cried all the way back here but when I saw you I realized that all along you’ve been the one man that really loved me.”

I didn’t know what to say and sometimes silence is best so I just held and kissed her and pulled the sheet over us. Even when my erection deflated, I left it inside her, something I’d never done before in the limited sexual encounters in my past. We just had to stay connected.

In a little while I felt myself refilling and she did too, raising her head up and kissing me like a lover, not a brother. She raised up her torso and my hands explored her breasts, doing the best I knew to give her pleasure. She skillfully rearranged us into a spooning position and I just stayed deep in her wet and slippery cock-holder as we went to sleep.

As the sun was announcing a new morning, we peed and then fucked happily before getting some sustenance which we enjoyed naked. Nothing was going to come between us now if we could help it. For the next few days we fucked at every opportunity as our imaginations ran wild about what to do and where to do it. I’d never seen Sara so happy and I never thought that my pecker could perform so well.

She got another job that was better than any she had before and was easily able to fend off advances that her horniness might have made her spread her legs for in the past. She was developing the self-confidence that I knew she deserved.

Less than two weeks into the new job she texted me that she would be home late. It was more like “early”. Six am to be exact. Fortunately it was a Saturday morning. As she crawled into bed with a slowly awakening me, she murmured, “If you want to enjoy a well-used woman, you are welcome to.”

She reeked of sex and alcohol but in spite of my burgeoning shaft, I told her, “Get some sleep and clean up and then we’ll see.” She was surprised at my deferral but promptly went to sleep. I made coffee and found a sweet roll for a sunrise sit out on the back deck.

My rigidity persisted and I stroked it, torn between some jealous indignation and my lust for her. I was well aware of her prior copulations, probably several thousands with many men, and that our first time was lubricated with the fresh semen from another cock. This seemed different though, with our newly close carnal bonding and love for each other. The utter closeness of our coupling of such closely related bodies seemed profaned by her acceptance of another man on such short acquaintance. But I was aroused and repelled at the same time.

She found me at my computer, getting lost in something or other. On awakening sober, she’d grasped the emotional impact her actions were having on me. Not knowing exactly how to approach me, she tried one that had worked before. Uncustomarily wearing a light robe, she approached without speaking, knelt down by my chair and began oral ministrations to my half-hard cock. I tried to act as if she wasn’t there but my body betrayed me. When she had fully extended it she whispered, “I’ve cleaned myself inside and out and want to rebuild our connection.”

It worked and we tumbled into the nearest bed. She was on the bottom for a change, a subservient position but she was not passive, not quiet. A mixture of sometimes disconnected thoughts were not clearly expressed as her passion grew and she concentrated on our joining. She was still her same self to my body and I erupted maybe even more pleasurably than usual. It had been more than twenty-four hours between copulations for the first time since we consummated our new closeness. She didn’t climax, just concentrating on mine.

She slept again and I took care of tasks I’d saved for the weekend. When she found me next, she was in her naked glory. I didn’t know what I wanted to do more, talk or fuck her again, the male reclaiming “his woman”, so I did both.

Adopting a gruffer voice and personna than usual I ordered, “Woman, open your gates for your man!” I pushed her gently down on the rug and moved quickly between her obediently opened legs. Two forceful strokes had my dick head rubbing her cervix and she squealed.

As I pounded she wrapped her legs around me and her hips thrust back in perfect synchrony. “Oh yes, my man, take me, use me, I am yours to do as you please!”

I suddenly stopped when fully embedded, “Listen up, slut! You are not to allow entry to your fine pussy to anyone but me without explicit permission. Knowing full well your eagerness for copulation, that permission shall not be withheld entirely as long as my needs are frequently fulfilled. Understood?”

She squeezed me tightly with arms and legs as she wailed out a long and intense climax, then lay still as I masturbated in her slutty cunt. Her grin was huge.

Requesting properly, she spent the next Friday night with her work connection, which wasn’t really since she knew the hazards of those. He worked in a nearby office and they had met at a lunch place. This time when she returned home there was just the scent of sex, not alcohol and I took her well-used and fully natural body to her great delight. It was a brunch morning followed by another romp after I had some recovery time. I had never suspected that a woman could be so sexual and loving as she was demonstrating.

Paul was ten years older than her twenty-eight so she suspected that he had an ED prescription since he was as randy as me. We were similarly equipped so I had no cause for penis envy except when he was bonking her and I wasn’t.

That issue did concern her though. “Sweet brother, I feel bad that you have to go so long without your woman’s attention when I am with Paul. He wants to take me places which will lengthen your pussy drought. I have two ideas to rectify that. First, we could find a substitute. Besides the difficulty of identifying someone as talented as me, I’m a bit possessive and want all of your sexual energy. Another possibility is to have Paul bed me here and I can alternate between beds as you men need.”

That got my attention! My erection, already buried in a pussy slick with Paul’s cream, twitched noticeably. Sara felt that and continued, “I think you’d enjoy seeing what I look like getting laid. I’ve been watched before and it gives me a thrill too. Besides, there are several places I can enjoy a hard one and they can be used simultaneously.” That got her a cunt full of what she liked the best.

We talked over brunch. Sara mused, “I really appreciate your setting limits for me. I haven’t had any since I left home and that led to a lot of mistakes. Almost every day I meet a guy that makes my pussy tingle and I know from experience that I could screw five different guys on the same day. The way it is now is better though.

“I don’t think Paul is a mistake though. We hit it off so well on our first date that I bedded him, as you well know. He respects me and is very good in bed, both important to me. I’ll invite him for dinner, with your OK, and you can see what you think.”

Paul had great manners, bringing flowers and wine on a Friday evening. We helped Sara in the kitchen at his suggestion. That got beaming smiles from her. So did doing the dishes.

Sipping a cordial in the living room things began winding down. Seeing the many glances they shared, I made a bold suggestion, “You’ve been mostly apart all week. If you want some private time, I can entertain myself.” The look I got from Sara melted my heart. They disappeared into her room.

I was still in the common room when Sara, now nude, came through to use the bathroom. She whispered, “I’m leaving the light on and the door ajar so you can see. When he leaves be ready for me!”

When the bed thumping started, I peeked and got a clear view of Paul’s ass pushing his pecker into my sister’s wet twat. She discreetly waved to me briefly before making that familiar moan of her orgasm. I scooted to my bed but it was a while and a few moans and groans later before my bedroom door was pushed open. I stayed on my back because I knew how much she liked riding me.

“Doesn’t get much fresher than this, dear brother. There is a way though that maybe we can try someday. Paul knows about my past and said it turned him on so the future for sexual adventure looks good. Now let’s make love.”

At breakfast she wanted to talk some more, “I haven’t told Paul about our level of intimacy and he’s not given any signals he suspects. If you don’t mind I’d like to have him around here more so you two can get more comfortable with each other.” I agreed.

He began visiting midweek a bit and two nights on weekends. Sara was in cock-heaven, so much so that one evening after they’d screwed she slipped into my bed for seconds, “He was so tired we only did it once. Fuck me quick and I’ll go back there.” Very soon after she left my bed I heard the sounds of vigorous copulation from her room. I dozed off and was awakened by a second visit from her but just to talk, although she fondled by cock.

“Paul was awake when I went back there and got on top of me. He went to the bottom first thrust and stopped. Then he said, ‘You are still a slut, aren’t you? An incestuous one too!’ We fucked hard and then he fell asleep, exhausted. I want to be there when he wakes up. My pussy is a little sore so I’ll take care of you later.” Then she quietly left.

I heard serious conversation through her bedroom door that morning and more bed thumping. Paul took a quick shower and left but gave me a smile as he passed. Whew! Sara called from her bedroom and I went there.

She was still in the messed up bed with cum stains everywhere. I joked, “OK, your pussy was too sore for me. Now I know how I rate.”

Getting on her hands and knees, she said right back, “Look at my asshole! You can have it too.” Sure enough, it was dilated and seeping semen. I wasn’t going to pass up that invitation and carefully slid my ready rod inside. My first anal, sloppy like my first time in her twat. It was quite pleasurable although different. She seemed to enjoy it too but didn’t climax with me as often happened in the other hole. She said “spoon” and we carefully rolled on our sides with me still inside although softening.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.