A July Evening in Counselor Cabin Six - Cover

A July Evening in Counselor Cabin Six

by Victor Echo

Copyright© 2020 by Victor Echo

Erotica Sex Story: It was a hot, some might say steamy evening in Counselor Cabin Six. Suzanne and Joanne were doing all they could to stay cool, and it only increased the sizzle between them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Lesbian   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

The sun sunk behind the trees, immediately dropping the temperature five degrees but doing nothing to touch the humidity. Joanne opened the door on the cabin she shared with Suzanne and two senior Counselors, Cathy and Veronique.

“Fuck, it’s gross out there,” Joanne said as she closed the door behind her.

“Tell me about it,” Suzanne said.

She lay on her bed, naked, a fan moving air over her body as she read a magazine.

“Where are the fun sisters,” Joanne asked.

“Main. There’s a game of Capture the Flag with the guys. Someone had to act as a chaperone.”

“Glad it wasn’t us.”

As she talked, Joanne pulled her sweat-soaked shorts off and tossed them in a corner, followed by her t-shirt.

“You’re going to want to hang those up, or they will be full of sand,” Suzanne said.

“Fuck,” Joanne said, “you’re right.”

No matter how much they swept out the cabin, the sand was pervasive and got into everything. Joanne picked up her shorts, and it was already too late.

“Go wash them.”

“Yes, mother.”

“Bitch.”

“Slut.”

“Harlot.”

Suzanne did not respond, but Joanne noticed she slipped a hand between her legs as she continued to read.

“What’re you reading?” Joanne asked.

“Penthouse.”

“Where’d you get that?”

“Laura, over in fourteen.”

“And where did she get it.”

“Her boyfriend. He thought she would make a good model. She likes the stories. I like both.”

“Never seen girls like us in there,” Joanne said. “Back in a couple.”

Joanne walked out in her underwear and down the short path to the lake. She walked out a bit into a shale shelf and rinsed them off. She gave them a quick squeeze then turned back for the cabin. She found a couple of hangers, and a nail on her side and hung them up. Suzanne was still reading and still had a hand between her legs. Joanne noticed that Suzanne’s nipples stood up, prominently from her chest. With a sigh, Joanne undid her bra and shucked it off her shoulders. It, too, was soaked with sweat. She looped it over a nail and hoped it would dry before tomorrow. She picked up a towel and ran it over her tits, drying them off as she watched Suzanne play with her twat.

If Joanne took longer than she usually did, Suzanne did not notice. She was lost in the story about the guy with the large cock servicing two women while they ate each other out on a couch. She could almost taste the other woman’s pussy as she imagined John’s cock pumping into the pussy above her. She did not consciously realize she played with her pussy as she read the story and imagined the scene in her mind.

Joanne had long since dropped the towel and now actively played with her massive tits. The nipples were sensitive as she rolled them, and her mouth was wet as she thought about sucking Suzanne’s nipples and pussy.

Suzanne sighed and lowered the magazine as she raised a leg. Joanne noticed her change in position and pulled her hands away reluctantly and nonchalantly pushed down her underwear. Steps on the porch outside got both woman’s attention. Joanne quickly sat down and pulled her towel towards her as Cathy and Veronique came into the cabin. Outside, the screams of young girls were evident, as were the sounds of other Counselors trying to get them settled for the evening.

“Have fun?” Suzanne asked as she flipped the page of her magazine.

“Too fucking hot for fun,” Cathy said as she peeled her T-shirt off.

Veronique did the same thing. Both women were drenched in sweat. Joanne noticed as she casually lay back on her bed. The two older women quickly stripped, and Joanne was again struck by the difference between the two. Veronique was dark. Her lustrous hair hung to her ass but was braided tight against her head in deference to the heat. Her tits were high and small on her chest, but with large areola and pronounced nipples. Her lingerie was French, and she kept her pussy shaved almost bare. Cathy, by comparison, was blond. Her pussy was covered in light, wispy hairs, while the hair on her head was permed into a bunch of tight curls. She wore cotton underwear, and it was soaked through as much as her outerwear.

Joanne watched from the corner of her eye as Veronique dried her body, and Cathy undressed before she, too, wiped off her body.

“I need a shower,” Veronique said after several minutes.

Joanne noticed that Veronique’s nipples stood out from her chest, and her hand absently stroked the curve of her ass. Cathy nodded as she wrapped a towel around her body and grabbed a bag of toiletries.

“Me, too. Too much sand and sweat.”

Veronique grabbed her short robe and towel, and they headed out. There was silence in the cabin for several minutes.

“Think John would like my pussy shaved like hers?” Suzanne asked.

“Sorry?” Joanne asked distractedly.

She had been focused on Veronique’s ass and had a hard time pulling her mind back to what Suzanne said.

“John. Do you think he would like my pussy shaved like Veronique’s?”

“Probably.”

“Damn, I went seventeen years without one, and now I crave his cock.”

“I know the feeling.”

Suzanne picked up her magazine again. Joanne could tell she was not reading the articles anymore in the dim light of the bare bulb overhead.

“Veronique plays with herself in the middle of the night whenever she thinks we’re asleep,” Suzanne said.

Again, her hand slipped between her legs. Joanne could hear the noise of her fingers moving in and out of her wet pussy. Joanne lay back on her bed and did not care what Suzanne thought as she too slipped a hand down to play with her clit. Suzanne stared intently at a picture in the magazine as her hand moved faster between her legs. Joanne followed suit, pulling on her clit as Suzanne finger fucked her cunt. Joanne wished she had her dildo with her. She had debated bringing it, but in the end, she left it at home. She hoped she could cum before the others came back. Suzanne’s back bowed as she brought herself off, and that triggered Joanne’s orgasm. She sighed quietly as she squeezed her legs together, and her cum dripped down between her ass cheeks.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.