What Did You Do Today? - Cover

What Did You Do Today?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Routine question by husband has a surprising answer.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cuckold   Sharing   Pregnancy   .

She was in the kitchen cooking dinner, as usual, when her husband came in from work. Also as usual he grabbed a beer, picked up the newspaper, and sat down at the kitchen table. Then came the question she was expecting from him, as usual, “So honey, what did you do today?”

With her back still to him she calmly replied, “I got fucked.”

That tore him away from the newspaper article he was reading and he said, “WHAT?”

“I said ‘I got fucked’”

That got his ass out of the chair and he walked over next to her, “Well since I wasn’t there I think you better explain yourself, if this isn’t a joke.”

She was wearing a skirt so she pulled it up, pulled down her panties, and held them to his nose, “Recognize the smell?”

He’d eaten her pussy enough after they fucked to know the scent of semen. He was more puzzled than angry. They’d been married almost 15 years but no kids had come along. Her doctor said her parts seem to be working just fine but he refused to go in and get his sperm sample done.

She said, “Dinner is almost ready now. I’ll be happy to talk to you about this after we eat.” She got herself a glass of wine and they sat and ate silently.

When the table was cleared she went into the family room and sat on the couch. He sat at the other end and just looked at her wondering what in the hell was going on.

She spoke first, “I was out shopping this afternoon when I saw a boyfriend I was dating not long before I met you. We had some coffee and visited. I found out he was married and had four boys. I got to thinking about how you have talked about wanting a son and you never could make one in me. He had been pretty good in bed too. So I put all that together and asked him if he’d like to relive some old memories. He did and we spent the rest of the afternoon making some nice new ones.”

Her husband went got another drink as he absorbed this news. Then he had a question, “I thought we had a good marriage and that you loved me.”

“Sweetie, we do have a good marriage and this isn’t about love. My fertile time is going to be next week and since he makes boys I wanted to check him out to see if maybe he could make one in me. I want to be a parent just as much is you do, and if that this gets us there than I will damn well enjoy doing it.”

Her husband was still in shock. “You want to get pregnant by another man? Are you sure this isn’t just an excuse to fuck around.”

She reached out for his hand, “I’ve had plenty of opportunities to do that which I haven’t taken. And I know I can make babies because I had an abortion from this man which neither he nor you ever knew about. Therefore, I know that we are a fertile couple. Of course, I will enjoy fucking him. I did before I knew you and I did this afternoon. But so what? You fucked other women before you knew me and it hasn’t hurt our marriage. If you feel you have to get even by banging some babe, then do it.”

He fucked the daylights out of her that night and for the next few days before he finally conceded that there might be a good outcome from all this. He very much wanted a son.

He had several conditions which he explained to his dear wife, “I must be present so I can feel like I was a part of the planting.”

His wife, anticipating this, replied, “Alright, but I want nothing interfering with conception. You may only have me orally or anally those fertile days when I am being seeded. I also insist that it be in our marital bed since it is something we are doing as spouses, in spite of including a ‘helper’.” He agreed, having little choice at this point.

It took three fertile periods for the crop to take root. Stating the orgasm was a factor in successful impregnation, the seed-planting was frequent and vigorous, matched the rest of the month by her husband in the usual way. He couldn’t complain about her other ministrations since she was skilled with her mouth, and having her ass, sometimes even as she was front-filled with her “gardener”, felt damn good.

As her breasts and belly swelled, she occasionally pined for her other man but knew they’d want more children. She could wait.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.