A Recent Visit to Bath House - Cover

A Recent Visit to Bath House

by cakes11

Copyright© 2020 by cakes11

Erotica Sex Story: A recent visit to bath house and more!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   .

A recent story of my visit to a bathhouse and one of my regulars ... I am a discreet bi oral bottom with an athletic build and smooth bubble ass that gets a fair amount of attention among gay/bi men. I have an affinity for black men that has grown stronger over the years ... I will fuck white guys, but generally my preference is black. I have 3-4 regular black guys who I see on a 2-3 week basis (depending on my schedule or theirs). This frequency of cock usually keeps me satisfied, but sometimes when scheduling does not work, I usually visit a local bath house. This place can be hit or miss ... but on this day for a few hours, it was a hit.

I arrived and saw a good number of cars in the parking lot which got me excited ... I checked in and got a locker and began to undress. Once I disrobed, I grabbed my lube and towel which covered my crotch area only, leaving my ass exposed as a teaser, and began to walk around. I did a loop and saw quite a few hot guys. I entered the sauna room and immediately saw this Prized Muscular Black God (Ralph) ... looked to be late 40’s, 6’2, VERY muscular/fit and was jerking his massive cock (10 + and thick). I usually like playing with a mid size cock first (6-8 inch) and maybe work my way up to big one ... but I was mesmerized by his bod and cock. Another guy was playing with him and I just watched for awhile, meanwhile I felt a guy behind me grab my ass cheek, I glanced back and noticed a white guy (Tony) with an average cock starting to rub my ass and rub his cock around my pre-lubed hole ... I told him to grab some condoms and he was back quickly. I didn’t really give Tony much attention but was OK with him using my ass to get off as long I didn’t screw up my chances with Ralph.

Tony was rubbing my ass with his hands and he began to put a condom on ... all the while I continued to make eye contact with the Ralph from across the way in the sauna room. Ralph finally gave me some very inviting looks back. With Tony in tow, I moved over to Ralph as he was sitting up on an elevated stoop. I leaned over and began to caress his heaving chest, play with his nipples, as sweat was dripping all over his body. Meanwhile, Tony had condomed up and was trying to enter me from behind ... It didn’t seem to bother Ralph, so as I was slightly bent over paying homage to this Black God I pushed my ass out and let my eager white friend in. Tony’s cock felt good and I adjusted my hips and ass for him which allowed him to hit the hilt. As good as it felt, I kept my eyes focused on Ralph, I started to lick and kiss his nipples and neck. He looked at me and leaned in for a deep passionate kiss ... it was soo hot! I positioned myself so I could begin to suck his large cock, while Tony kept his cock inside me. Tony’s rhythm had increased and I knew he was close to cumming ... I pushed my ass back hard on each thrust while trying to keep my mouth and tongue busy on Ralph’s cock. Ralph’s cock was beautiful, 10+, thick, head was large and engorged ... it was actually intimidating, but I couldn’t let him know that. Tony was beginning to moan and I could feel him shooting his load inside me as he grabbed my ass/hips hard and held onto them while he finished his deposit. I would normally like to have guys pull out and cum on my face or mouth, but I wanted to keep my attention on Ralph. Tony pulled out and I looked back briefly and noticed the condom was bagged out with a huge load and hanging from his cock and I briefly wondered how that would have tasted.

Meanwhile, my attention was now totally focused on Ralph and I told him I wanted him to fuck me ... he agreed. I reached for an XL condom and struggled to get it on around his engorged head and I finally did roll it down his veiny thick shaft. He adjusted his position and I realized I would try to sit on his cock... (cowboy) was easiest at first. As he slid inside me, I could feel my hole open and stretch, he went slow which I appreciated ... I was well lubed so I was able to move up and down pretty easily but he was only about half way in.

A crowd had begun to form and watch ... a few guys came closer and I jacked a few cocks as I sat on Ralph’s member ... my main goal was to please Ralph. I was able to get down deeper on his cock and realized I may be able to take it all ... as I dropped down hard and tried to take it all, I felt the searing pain of it stretching me and hitting a wall. I tried to stay there for a minute, but then slowly climbed off for a minute to take a breath. As I turned toward him feeling guilty, he pulled me close and kissed me again with such intensity I thought I was going to cum right there, I was in heaven.

Even though my ass was still in pain, I climbed back on his cock frontwards and we were now face to face and we stayed kissing, I dropped my hips and ass down on his cock and it went in a little easier. He continued to kiss me and moan how good my ass felt. Even though I had trouble getting comfortable I stayed there as he licked and kissed my neck and I helplessly held on to him while his giant cock plummeted in and out of me. This guy was a stud and I didn’t want to let go! After about 15 mins he wanted to take a break as the heat in the sauna was making us both sweat profusely. He said he was heading to the bathroom and we could meet up again shortly ... I told him I wanted to taste his cum and begged him to save it for me, he agreed.

I headed to the showers to clean up and wondered if I will get with Ralph again ... in the meantime I noticed a very good-looking black guy looking at me as I rinsed off, we caught eyes and he quickly darted into the steam room adjacent to the showers. He (Will) was likely in his early 30’s, very athletic build with a great bod and nice cock (8’). Of course, I proceeded into the steam room and looked around and finally found him sitting with his legs up and all the way back against the tile wall. The steam had created a fog so I moved closer and began to rub his leg to gauge his interest, he opened his towel and revealed his sweet black member as it began to grow.

I climbed up immediately and took his hardening cock in my mouth, it was a beautiful cock and after having Ralph’s 10+ in me I was confident I could handle this one! Will didn’t say much, but started to rub my head as I went up and down on his cock with my mouth, I leaned down and stroked his cock and gave his balls a good tonguing and I could tell he was fully erect at this point ... I asked him if he would fuck me and he nodded yes. As I have learned, I always keep my lube and few condoms tucked in my towel, so I don’t lose the mood/timing. I put on the condom and lubed my ass and climbed on him ... I positioned the head of his cock at my entrance and slid down, he plunged right in easily and I began to ride him good as he grabbed my hips and thrusted upward deep in to me, my cock was rock hard and I was stroking it feverishly. Will then motioned for me to roll off and get into doggy position, which I willfully accepted.

I got on all fours and propped my smooth white ass up in the air as he got behind me ... Will shoved his cock in slowly at first and then began to move more rapidly with his deep thrusts ... we had a great motion going and I was loving his cock and I could have fucked him all day! Will began to really pick up the pace, grabbing my hips and smacking my cheeks as he throttled into my ass like a jackhammer. I kept thinking can he really keep this pace up, it was wonderful ... my ass began to numb and I just kept throwing it back at him. I couldn’t believe his constant pace, it went on for at least 10 mins in one consecutive position and momentum.

He finally moaned and shot his load in me before I could ask him for it in my mouth. As I said before, Will was not a talker and quickly disengaged from my ass ... I got up quickly to thank him and told him I would be around if he wanted to fuck again. I noticed he left his filled up condom on the tile seat next to me. I was still in heat from the athletic fucking I just had and I reached down and grabbed the used condom and poured it onto my face and mouth ... I licked up every drop. (thank you Will)

I was still in shock from Will and kind of still in heat ... I went to the showers and cleaned up and again I got a few looks. One guy in particular was a fit black/indian guy named Tenzin. I remembered I had seen him in the sauna earlier and thought he looked hot. Tenzin was milling around and I wasn’t sure if he was interested. I went back into the steam room and was hoping he would follow ... not right away, but eventually he came in. I stood against the tile wall and he immediately came up and planted a deep tongued kiss on me and stroked my cock, I noticed his cock growing and looked to be about 8 inches with a curve.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.