Rachael and the Sultan's Daughters - Cover

Rachael and the Sultan's Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 4

Once the slaves are locked up for the night, Zoe and I settle down to relax. We must decide what to do next with our new charges, but our own needs demand to be satisfied first. Zoe may be my slave, but I allow her a great amount of freedom when it comes to initiating sex. Although I wear a light sleeveless tunic when I’m in public, I make a habit of removing it when I’m back at the Halls of Valhalla. I’ve spent too many years wearing nothing but a loin cloth to be comfortable with wearing even the lightest of clothes. The slaves at the Halls are accustomed to seeing me dressed the same as them, but they know not to make the mistake of thinking of me as their equal. They are left in no doubt that despite my minimal attire, I’m their owner and my wishes must be obeyed.

Zoe takes advantage of my nakedness to play with my tits before burying her face into my cunt. Her tongue invariably works wonders and she can bring me to an orgasm in next to no time. It is the first of many before we become too tired to continue. We take turns in satisfying each other’s desires. Some nights we prefer adventurous sex, but tonight we settle for something gentler. An hour or so later we fall asleep in each other’s arms.

Zoe rises early the next morning. Her first duty is to unlock Hanna and whichever slave is assigned to help Hanna prepare today’s breakfast. I complete my ablutions and join Zoe by the time she is ready to unlock the other slaves. I’m relieved to find that all of the new arrivals have coped with their new surroundings without any obvious ill effects. Even Beyza and Nazli seem less rebellious this morning.

I’ve given a lot of thought about how I should handle the children. The five youngest ones are unlikely to try to escape, so I simply lecture them on where they may go, and which areas are out of bounds. I see no need to use physical restraints on them, which would be problematic anyway. While the storeroom has an assorted collection of shackles, collars and other restraints, I’ve nothing small enough for very young children.

Hafsat, Makina and Farai are another matter. Once they were separated from their older sister, Amina, they have been obedient and docile. But they still have the arrogant demeanour that a privileged upbringing has bred into them. What’s more, yesterday I witnessed their truculent behaviour when they are in Amina’s presence. Deciding how to best manage them is going to be difficult. I’ve only my own experience when I was their age to draw on. I can’t keep them confined to the cells all day, and shackling them together is only useful as part of a training routine. They are still too young to be trained as pleasure slaves, so most of our usual training programme is inappropriate.

“I’m going to allow you out of these cells,” I say to Hafsat, Makina and Farai, when I see them together. “You will wear metal collars like Zoe and the other adult slaves. The collars identify you as the property of the Halls of Valhalla. I expect you to behave and be obedient. If you try to escape then you will be returned here. Break my trust and you will be severely punished. Do you understand?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.