Rachael and the Sultan's Daughters - Cover

Rachael and the Sultan's Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 19

Over the course of the next few days I talk several times with Amina and Farai about their future. Both are content to remain at the Halls of Valhalla and they are helpful and willing assistants. I can certainly afford to keep them thanks to the semi-precious stones I acquired from Amina.

Amina is adapting to her unofficial role as slave overseer, while simultaneously completing her training. Farai has completed the shortened version of the training programme I prescribed for her younger age. She now helps around the Halls, doing whatever Zoe or I ask of her. She also regularly helps Hanna in the kitchen to the extent that I find it more convenient to have her share Hanna’s sleeping quarters. Both Amina and Farai are learning more of our Balochi language, and communicating in Farsi is becoming unnecessary.

The eleven western slaves I selected for training are progressing satisfactorily, and they should be ready for sale in three or four weeks. I have already started looking for another batch of new slaves. Contrary to earlier rumours, there hasn’t been a flood of westerners fleeing east. That may, in part, be due to merchant caravans no longer travelling into the war zone. Merchants sometimes like to profit from the astronomically high prices in the middle of a conflict, but getting yourself killed in the process isn’t a smart move. It seems the blood being shed has deterred even the greediest of merchants.

“You’ve trained Amina to be a pleasure slave but you are denying her the ability to use her skills,” says Zoe to me one evening. “She will soon become restless if you don’t let her put her training into practise.”

“I know, but the only male we have is Mahmud. If I let Amina loose on him he’s likely to have heart failure.”

“We still owe Tabib two bonus fucks. How about offering him Amina as a choice next time he visits us?”

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea. Tabib will fuck anybody with tits, and he isn’t gentle in doing it. He might be too rough for Amina’s first time. But you make a good point. I think we had better start giving her the usual contraceptive herbs while we come up with a solution.”

“Well at least talk to her about it,”suggests Zoe. “She isn’t a precious flower. She has a the same strength in her personality that you have. We may have had a different upbringing to Amina, but emotionally the three of us are very similar.”

As has often occurred in the past, Zoe’s insight has proved invaluable. Amina is delighted when I suggest that we allow her to become sexually active. I don’t make any promises that I can’t be sure of delivering, but it’s a good start.

For the next few days Amina is almost a new woman. She was good at her work before, but now she is much more enthusiastic and sharp. The slave women under training sense the stricter regime Amina is imposing, and they respond with a much improved performance. Previously Amina would ask me to deliver any caning or whipping of miscreant slaves. Now she has no hesitation in delivering any punishments herself. Before long the slaves habitually address her as ‘Miss’, as they already do with Zoe, rather than by her name.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.