Rachael and the Sultan's Daughters - Cover

Rachael and the Sultan's Daughters

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Foreword

Rachael and the Sultan’s Daughters is a sequel to Rachael, Slave of Emarukistan. Knowledge of the first book in the series is helpful but not essential.

Summary of Rachael, Slave of Emarukistan.

Twenty-year-old Rachael has been a slave since birth at her father’s caravanserai, Wadi Halaf. Unexpectedly she’s granted her freedom, but she lacks the means to support herself. Consequently, she continues to live and work as a slave even after registering her manumission at the local temple. Rachael takes up an offer to work as a porter on a trading caravan, with the promise of enough money at the end of the journey to support herself as a free woman. But things go seriously wrong and Rachael and Lord Mustafa’s two daughters, Dania and Phoebe, end up back in the city at a slave trader’s house called the Halls of Valhalla. Dania and Phoebe join a group of other newly enslaved young women being trained. Rachael is reunited with her cousin Zoe, and together they work as house slaves for Leif and Sigmund, the owners of the Halls of Valhalla. A blood feud results in Leif and Sigmund being killed. Leif’s dying wish is that Rachael become the new owner of the Halls of Valhalla. Her father, now city warlord after the death of Lord Mustafa, grants Leif’s dying wish, but takes Dania and Phoebe as his slaves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.