Stormy Cees - Cover

Stormy Cees

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A whim greatly changes a young woman's life but her boyfriend pulls her back to a more normal one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Romantic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Porn Theatre   Prostitution   .

Crissie was one of those gals you hardly notice. Her short straight brown hair, loose-fitting clothes, and quiet personality let her blend into the background. She had been a floor manager at a local supermarket since graduating high school and had the same boyfriend since then too. Four years now. She volunteered to help abused girls and mentored them.

Every now and then she told her boyfriend that she had to go visit a relative that needed her help and she’d be gone a couple of days. He was never invited along. He did notice that she was tired when she returned and didn’t want sex for a couple of days afterwards. They didn’t live together but would ususlly fuck at least a couple of times a week.

One time at her place he was searching for something and found a redhead wig. That really got his attention because he often enjoyed the antics of a recent porn star whose hair was just like that. She went by “Stormy Cees” and did her sex things on boats and such. He began looking at the video body and comparing it to Crissie’s and got even more and more suspicious and puzzled. How could she do such a thing? That didn’t seem like her at all.

The next time she announced a family trip he followed her. She drove to the marina in the next town and he watched her with binoculars. She met up with a couple of vans of people who took video equipment out to a cruiser. He quickly and discreetly rented a small boat and some fishing gear and followed a distance behind as they headed out.

When the cruiser anchored in a secluded bay, he found a place to beach the boat around the corner and went cross country with his binoculars. Hiding in some bushes he had a great view of the boat and crew. He watched as Crissie stripped and put on the red wig. She was made up and the filming began. There were two bronzed and brawny guys that were apparently directed to do the usual porn things with her and he watched as her mouth, pussy, and ass were filled with their big meat over and over as the shoot progressed.

Finally the sun was going down and he had to return the rental boat. That night he watched her vids drunkenly as he beat his meat in synch with one big dong after another filling her twat. “No creampies anyway,” he thougth as they shot sperm all over her face and tits. “I wonder if any gets in there anyway. And what do they do all night between shoots. Have an orgy? There were five guys and her on that boat. Surely she was getting gang-banged.” He spurted all over his belly and fell asleep in the chair.

When she reurned late the next night he insisted on seeing her. He brought a flash drive to her place and his camera which he’d used to take some long-distances shots of that cruiser.

“How was your family”? he asked with an edge to his voice.

“Oh just like always,” she casually answered.

“I didn’t know there were five male ralatives that partied on a boat.”

She looked startled and he went to the hiding place and pulled out the wig. “This makes you look just like the porn star on my flash drive.” He plugged it into her computer and started a video where she was fucking a brown and a black guy on a pontoon boat. She turned white and fled to the bathroom.

He pounded on the door, “Get your fuckin ass out here. It’s gonna get some more before I’m done.”

She opened it slightly and he pulled her out. Sitting on th bed he pulled her jeans off and bent her over his lap. “Swat” accompanied by “Ouch!” happened several times as he began railing about what a slut she was. How she’d decieved him and withheld her sexiness from him, her best friend. “Why did you do it? Wasn’t I enough man for you? How long have you been whoring your pussy like that?” One question after another with no opportunity for her to answer even if she knew what to say.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.