Prison Woman - Cover

Prison Woman

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2020 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: The story of a Kevin, a married man who ends up in prison, and who is forced to accept "protection" from a strong inmate. Kevin soon realizes that he is now the man's slave and his "woman." He soon finds himself wearing lipstick and dresses and whoring for his new Man. Then, one day, he gets the beating of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Shemale   Crime   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence   .

Kevin, a young homosexual living as a ladyboy, is at the mall, and is surprised to see the man who raped him in prison, shopping with his obese wife. Being raped and turned out as a jailhouse whore by this man, ruined Kevin’s marriage, and turned him into a twisted high heels wearing, cocksucker. In prison, Kevin had been forced to dress, and behave as if he were a woman by this man, who also prostituted him to the other inmates. Prison staff had informed Kevin’s Filipina wife about what her husband had become behind bars - “for her own protection,” they had said. On her next visit as they spoke between glass on a phone, Dani could see that Kevin had gotten a beating, and she questioned him about it. He lied and said he had been in a “fight,” but then Dani confronted him about what the prison staff had told her. Kevin’s green eyes had shifted and lowered evasively. He first tried to deny it, but when Dani told him that it was the prison staff who had told her - even showed her Polaroids of Kevin in lipstick and a tank top cut and sewn to fit like a mini dress - Kevin burst into tears and tried to explain what life was like in prison for a small, weak, Caucasian, with no support. You either fought - which Kevin was incapable of - or you submitted and sought out a protector - a man who would offer protection - in return for servitude, which in Kevin’s case had meant sexual servitude.

The man who offered him protection had been a shot caller and a prison pimp. He had his eyes on Kevin the minute he had walked into the cell block. With his slight build, blonde hair, and pretty green eyes, this pimp knew that Kevin would make a fine “girl,” for his stable. So he ran a game on the fish, having his gang members threaten to beat and even kill, the young Caucasian, then he stepped in and offered to “take care” of him. But first Kevin would have to suck his cock in the shower. Kevin protested that he wasn’t gay, but the man had shrugged and told him: “In here, all bets are off.”

So trembling in fear, Kevin had followed the man, Charles, into the shower, where he performed his first blow job ever. Charles had handed Kevin his soap and shampoo and told him to carry it into the shower. Then he followed Charles, both of them wearing only towels wrapped around their waists, into the shower, where they hung the towels on hooks. They made quite a contrast: A big hyper muscular black man, his body covered in gang tattoos, and the small slightly built little blonde with pale white skin. One look told the dynamic between the two; The white was obviously in obedience to the black. Charles tuned on the shower, adjusting the temperature, and stepped under the flow. He pointed at the soap and a wash cloth, and indicated that he wanted Kevin to soap him up. There were a few other black guys in the shower too. Self consciously, Kevin soaped up the rag and began bathing the black man’s big body, all over his broad shoulders, back, chest, and abs, stopping short of Charles’ groin. “Get in there, bitch!” Charles had barked, annoyed. So the punk began soaping up his man’s cock, balls, and asshole, kneeling down to soap his big hairy legs.

Kevin could hear snickering coming from the other blacks in the shower, and a profound sense of humiliation overcame him. Charles lifted his feet, one at a time, for Kevin to clean the soles and in between the toes. Kevin stood, stooping to soap Charles’ cock and balls and this time he could see - could FEEL - Charles getting hard in his small boned hand. “Squeeze it, girl!” Charles said excitedly, as his cock became fully erect and so rigid the veins were protruding. Kevin had only seen a cock that big in porno videos! Charles stepped under the spray, rinsing the soap off his front and told Kevin to kneel and suck him off.

Now the other blacks were outright laughing and commenting on what they were seeing - the utter demasculinization of a white man! Kevin knew he had no choice. He lowered his eyes, as if this would hide him from the shame of this public humiliation, and took the big head of Charles’ throbbing cock in between his full lips, flickering and swirling his tongue around it, before taking the first third into his mouth. Kevin had never sucked a cock before, but truth be told, he had thought about it and had even practiced on a banana when he was horny. As he sucked this big black cock, his hands on Charles’ big hairy legs, he felt his own small penis begin to harden in spite of himself. And the hornier he got, the more he put into that blowjob, sucking the cock and balls, until he felt Charles’ leg begin to tremble uncontrollably. Kevin was on his knees naked, his upper body down low, his mouth full of hairy balls, as Charles beat off, inches from Kevin’s nose. Suddenly Charles shouted out in a strangled voice: “Open your mouth!” Kevin sat back on his haunches, his mouth open wide, his tongue extended, and he felt the hot splashes as Charles emptied himself into the faggot’s mouth - because that’s what Kevin was now - a FAGGOT.

There was so much cum that Kevin had to swallow in big gulping swallows to get it all down, the taste unfamiliar and repellent in his mouth. Charles held his cock above Kevin’s face and shook the last drops of his cum off on his face. Charles bent forward and took Kevin’s small, heart shaped chin in his fingers, raising the bitch’s face upward. “That wasn’t BAD!” He exclaimed, “I thought you said you wasn’t no faggot!”

Kevin looked up at his new man, feeling the big strong fingers pinching his chin, feeling low and servile. Then Charles said: “I’ll meet you back at the house, but first I want you to take care of my boys here - and I don’ wanna hear NO complaints, hear?”

Kevin looked behind Charles at the 6 black men who were lined up, their cocks erect. His heart sank as he realized this was just the beginning of what his life was going to be like for the next two years. And as he gave blowjobs to 6 more horny men, he wondered what his Filipina wife was doing as he got raped by 7 black men!

Over the next few days, Charles made it clear to Kevin that he was no longer a guy - he was now a woman - a bitch. And bitch’s only role in life is to do for men. In the prison hierarchy, there was nothing lower than a bitch - a man who had had his masculinity stripped from him. Conversely, many bitches were highly valued. Some of them became wives, others - the prettiest, the most feminine looking - were prostituted - turned out as whores. And that’s what happened with Kevin. He was fortunate, though, in that he had been offered a choice - loaded though it had been; he hadn’t been beaten and held down and raped to the point he needed medical attention - and believe me - that was not an uncommon occurrence. Kevin had heard the screams of men being beaten and raped at night, heard the stories of some of these victims having to have their rectums sewed up after a violent gang rape, and he considered himself fortunate to have escaped that himself. but at what cost?

Kevin had been having thoughts of homosexuality, dating back to puberty. He had also been secretly crossdressing since then too. So when put into the situation of voluntarily allowing himself to become a prison “turnout,” he had considered it the lesser of two evils, to acquiesce. Having to publicly display himself as another man’s bitch was extremely humiliating initially, but considering the milieu and the relative anonymity - no one knew him in prison - it wasn’t so bad, and - within a very short time, he began to actually see his worth - his value - as a female in a hyper-masculine environment. And being a closet queen to begin with - repressed as it had been now allowed Kevin the freedom to express his innate femininity. What he HADN’T stopped to consider - not that it would have made any difference was - that his wife would find out! Well she did find out and it ruined their marriage.

When you become a bitch in prison, you willed be viewed by everyone - inmates and staff alike -as a female. You will be addressed and spoken of with female pronouns, and, should the man or gang that owns you, decide to rename you, it will be with a woman’s name. In Kevin’s case, Charles renamed him Finesse - due to his - HER - diligence in sucking cock. Charles made it very clear that he expected Finesse to behave in EVERY way in a feminine, ladylike manner - from her dress, nails, makeup, lipstick, walk, talk - the whole package. Every bitch has a learning curve, and the slower the learner, the more the ass whippings. Kevin adapted rapidly in his transition to Finesse, and thus was spared the worst beatings, but occasionally her pretty face bore the marks commonly seen on the faces of prostitutes - fat lips, black eyes, etc., and that was what she looked like when confronted by Dani in the visiting booth. Belonging to Charles spared Finesse from the worst violence in prison, but the very act of BELONGING to another person, meant that the person who owned you had the right to expect complete obedience from you. Finesse had never been a woman before, nor had she been a whore. And, as any whore out on the street knows, if you come home short, you WILL get an ass whipping from your Man! So, yes, Finesse did get several beatings from Charles at first, when she came up short on her quota.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.