Penny's Popular Pussy - Cover

Penny's Popular Pussy

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Hot wife heats up her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Water Sports   .

She whispered in his ear, “Slow down and enjoy each moment. I’m in no rush.” He’d been hammering her twat, intent on reaching his primal goal of injecting millions of young sperm into her womb. Their quest would be futile anyway; her tubes were tied years ago.

Penny, short for Penelope, was enjoying the slow building towards her climax. She was under him, passively enjoying the sensations of each thrust with only her small synchronized pelvic movements to give him feedback. His mouth was constantly on a hard nipple, sending more pleasure signals to her crotch.

She was in no hurry to orgasm because just a few hours earlier she was vigorously riding the cock of a man close to her age. She was much hornier then and liked the control of a cowgirl position to get herself off with more vigorous copulating.

Married almost 20 years ago when she was just old enough to vote, Penny had embraced sex early, blessed with an understanding mother who got her on birth control in the nick of time. She’d always been active but not promiscuous, although that certainly didn’t mean monogamous all of the time. When she fell in love with her husband Mel, or thought that she might be, she still kept screwing another boyfriend until the differences in her feelings as she was naked with each of them became clear.

In spite of many temptations she had remained monogamous for a long time. Her husband was 10 years older and was slowing down sexually. Finally, after trying everything she knew to revitalize their bonking, she took up with the former boyfriend who was now divorced and quite comfortable with a mostly sexual relationship. That was the one she’d banged this morning.

When Trent, the 18-year-old son of a girlfriend, felt her orgasm and then spurted his own, she kissed him and reached for a damp washrag to clean off their parts. “Has your mom figured out yet that we are screwing”

He smiled, “I think she’s suspicious about how often I come over to help you. I bet she’s more envious than anything. I see how she looks at me when I parade around the house with little or nothing on. You know that we’re amateur nudists.”

Penny laughed, “Maybe I should try that around here and might stir up more action from my husband. If he was doing what you just did more often, you might not get as much opportunity for some good pussy!”

In a good mood, Trent replied, “Well, you’re the best pussy I’ve ever had and I hope to keep enjoying it!”

Giving him a little swat, his lover grinned, “According to you, I’m the only pussy you’ve ever had, or has that changed?”

The young man grinned back, “I do have some young stuff sniffing around that I might be able to tap, but I doubt it would be as good as you. I want to keep learning how to fuck so well that whenever I do nail one of them they will be hooked forever!”

Penny admonished, “Just remember that if you want to keep doing me bareback you gotta use a wrapper with anybody else. You don’t need either child support or VD.”

She loved the feeling of hot semen pulsing from a cock up against her cervix. She hoped she could induce her husband to some action tonight so she could go to sleep thinking about three varieties of sperm wiggling around deep in her female parts.

The direct approach worked best with him these days. She met him at the door naked, handed him a drink, pulled down his pants, and sucked him to an erection. “I need an appetizer before you get dinner!”

As his familiar shaft slid in and out, lubricated by her secretions and what was left of two men’s, she reminded him how much she needed this kind of attention. “You know how horny I was when we first met. I think as I’ve gotten older my hormones have changed so that I feel even hornier now. You’ve just got to fuck me more often!”

Mel worked hard to get her off and she felt the deep warmth as his cock released his own orgasm. He lay on top of her, panting for a while before he could speak.

Finally raising up his, head he said, “I didn’t marry you because you are so sexy, but I was sure aware of it when we were dating. I did know that you were dating another guy for quite a while until we got more serious. I seem to be slowing down as I get older and you’re doing just the opposite. I don’t know what else to do but say it might be okay for you to have a sex buddy.”

Penny gave him a deep kiss and looked into his eyes, “I thought about that too but I don’t want to hurt you. Yes, I was screwing another guy when we first began dating but I don’t think that had any impact on what you and I did together. Now that we’ve been together so long I don’t think that a little fun in bed with somebody else would change how I feel about you at all.”

Feeling something twitching on her thigh she reached down to discover another erection. “Oh my gosh! Look what this talk has produced! How long has it been since you recovered so quickly? Maybe if I was a slut you’d find me sexier?”

She rode him this time so he could play with her tits and she just encouraged him to say what he was feeling. He focused on how she might feel after she’d fucked somebody else. She smiled inside thinking, “If he only knew!”

At bedtime, when they snuggled naked together, she reached for his crotch and discovered he had another erection. Her pussy was a little sore from all the action today so she gave him a blowjob, something he hadn’t gotten from her in quite a while.

When she finished she asked softly, “Were you thinking about me being a wicked wife?” He nodded. “If I decide to go in that direction, do you want to know?”

He thought for a moment and replied, “I’m not sure. How about you promise to answer honestly if and when I ask?”

“Fair enough,” Penny replied.

Her husband was eager to fuck her again after breakfast and then later in the afternoon when she returned from shopping. She didn’t tell him, because he didn’t ask, that Trent had spent a happy half-hour between her legs while she was out. He noticed that she was slippery and she simply said that his interest in her was turning her on. That was at least part of the truth.

A couple of weeks later the subject hadn’t been mentioned and her sex life had slipped back to its previous level, both in and outside her marriage. “Has he forgotten about our talk?” she wondered. As they undressed for bed that night, her husband asked, “How popular has my Penny’s pussy been lately?”

She turned to face him and grinned, “As popular as ever except here.”

He retorted, “And just how popular elsewhere?”

“Why don’t you see if you can tell, dear husband that has been slacking off in the screwing department?”

After he embedded himself, she inquired, “How many nice cocks have been in there today? How recently?”

“I can’t tell that, you rascally woman. If I could tell then I’d have known what you were up to when we were dating.”

She kissed him, “If you had, would it have made any difference?”

He had to admit it wouldn’t have since she was the best gal he’d ever met, and not just for her pussy.

She pushed further, “What if I told you I fucked two guys this morning and another two shot their sperm in me this afternoon. Would you still love me?” The truth was one and one.

Her husband groaned as he unloaded his prostate into her pussy, “I’m giving them some competition but I’m outnumbered. At least I got you last today and you will sleep with me.”

Penny kissed him hard, realizing that neither one had directly answered the other’s question. But it was OK and they slept well.

Mel was eager to mount her in the morning and told her “Have fun today!” as he left for work. She hadn’t planned anything but that triggered a call to her older man, “Hey honey, got something for me asap?”

He told her to come on over and twenty minutes later she was feeling his hard shaft sliding in her husband’s semen. He asked, “This is a bit early for your visit. What’s going on?”

She laughed, giving his embedded rod an unusual sensation, “My husband got frisky this morning and I wanted to feel you in his stuff instead of the other way around. Does it feel good?”

“Sweetie, you always feel good! I’ve always enjoyed ‘sloppies’ when I could get them. I wish I’d married you back then but I’m damn glad to get what I do now. You are SO fucking sexy!”

After they got their jollies, Penny looked thoughtful, “Since you like juicy pussy, how would you feel about a gang-bang with me?”

His cock twitched inside of her. “That’s a good answer,” she commented.

That afternoon, with Trent’s cock in the same place and condition, she asked the same question. Being much younger, his cock responded much more actively and he was soon sliding in his own semen. “You’d feel like this only slipperier, I bet!”

Penny thrust her hips back, “And you’d know it wasn’t all yours too, besides watching it get put there. Of course, I’d want you to keep my other erogenous zones happy while somebody’s dick was taking care of my pussy. That would help you get back in a useful condition. I wonder how many times each of my men could fuck me with that kind of stimulation?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.