Bill and Katherine

by Uncle Jack

Copyright© 2020 by Uncle Jack

Incest Sex Story: A heart broken and mended in one night? Amazing what true love can do!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Menstrual Play   .

Katie and I dated through the first three years of high school and most of the summer before our senior year. Katie was Catholic and took her virginity seriously. We never got as far as penetration, but over the years we did just about everything else. I got pretty good at bringing her to orgasm with my fingers, and had an intimate and loving relationship with her big boobs and prominent nipples. For her part, Kate quickly reached virtuoso status on the skin flute, and would happily play arpeggios for as long as I could stand it. She got really good at bringing me along and then, having sensed that I was about to cum, slowing down and holding me at the edge. By the time she reached the allegro portion of her symphony I would be in total meltdown and ready to explode. Katie was so good at fellatio that I almost didn’t care that we never had intercourse, or that I’d never seen her completely naked.

We spent the evening of Independence Day together. My family – my parents and younger sister – had gone down to the park by the lake to enjoy the little carnival and watch the fireworks. Katie and I had been planning on that as well, but when she learned that our house was going to be empty all evening she suggested that we go there instead. “Your room looks out towards the park, Sweetie, so we can ... um ... be alone and ... ah ... watch the fireworks.”

I readily agreed. However, chemical pyrotechnics were not what I envisioned, and I spent the drive from Katie’s house to mine chanting (in my head) “I’m gonna get laid! I’m gonna get laid!”

As it turned out, that didn’t happen. We spent a torrid couple of hours on my bed, I finally got to see my girlfriend naked, and each of us got the other off manually and – in Kate’s case – orally a couple of times. She timed the second blowjob to reach its climax right at the grand finale of the fireworks, and I hardly noticed the flashes outside because of the ones behind my eyelids. It was a pretty fantastic evening even if my dick failed to get any closer to her vagina than her rubbing it on her very wet pussy and clit. Neither of us was complaining, as far as I could tell. I knew I wasn’t, even though my daydream hadn’t come to fruition and we were both still technically virgins.

Then, on the way to take her home, she told me that her dad was being transferred and she and her mom were leaving the next day to go find them a house to live in. Her dad would hire the movers, and follow them when they found a place. They were moving from Florida to Michigan! I appreciated Kate’s not ruining our last date and showing me such a good time, but by the time we’d literally kissed goodbye and I drove home alone, I was feeling super bummed.

Kate and I had been a good team. We liked the same stuff, the same people, and we made good grades in mostly the same classes in our small high school. It wasn’t Bill OR Kate around school and in our crowd, it was “BillandKate” or the other way around. After dating all that time we and all our friends more or less assumed that we’d be a couple for good. Now we weren’t going to be -- for good.

Kate, with her usual good sense, had told me that a long distance romance at our ages, with our senior years left in high school, plus college and whatever, just wasn’t on for her. I agreed it made sense, but I hated it, especially after just rounding third base and driving home, ready to start a long slide in. By the time I got home I was ready to cry, and when I got into my room I closed the door, stripped to my briefs, laid down on my bed, and did just that.

I was right in the middle of really letting it out when I heard a tap on the door.

“Bill? Are you okay?”

It was my other Katherine, my sister Kat. Two and a half years younger than my seventeen, Kat and I were really close. She knew she could share just about anything with me and I’d listen and not try to give her advice, and I confided in her about things that I’d never dream of telling anyone else. It would have seemed weird to other guys my age, but my little sister was really my best friend, and it was perfectly normal for her to be concerned.

“I’m okay, Sis! Just not very happy right now.”

Kat opened the door and came partway in, wearing her usual around-home outfit of cami top and bikini panties. When she saw the tears on my face she immediately dove onto the bed and gave me a big hug. Kissing a tear away, she said, “Okay Bill, tell baby sister what’s wrong!”

Haltingly, between sniffs and occasional sobs, I told her. My sister had not particularly liked Kate, but she knew I was hurting bad. She listened sympathetically, with an occasional nod, murmur or little hug to let me know she was hearing me and understood.

When I got to the part about sliding into home she smiled a little. I wasn’t sure why, but was I so wrapped up in myself that I let it go.

“Third base is touching her between her legs, right?”

“Yeah, except tonight I felt her up the whole time we were making out. And she gave me the b.j. to end all b.j.’s!”

I was getting another boner (Hey, 17 years old) and it sort of nudged Kat’s thigh a little.

“Well, if you want me to, I’ll leave the room so you can ... you know ... take care of yourself.”

“Nah, that’s okay Sis. Having you here makes me feel better.”

“Third base, huh?” Kat said.

“Headed for home plate, too!”

“That really sucks!” Kat giggled.

“Well, that did help,” I replied.

“Really though, Bill, third base doesn’t sound like such a big deal. Girls do that with each other at slumber parties!”

That was sort of TMI when you’re next to your hot little sister in bed, but hey, we were buds, so I ran with it.

“It is when you’re a horny guy! Gives you hope that you might get to slide into home plate!

“Oh, FUCK!”

Kat had just taken my hand and slid it under her camisole, pressing it to her warm rib cage just below her left tit.

“Is that how you started, big brother?”

“Uh, Kat, that isn’t helping.”

“You’ve had your hands all over me when we wrestled in the pool, and on the floor in the den! What’s the big deal now?”

“It’s like ... that wasn’t sexy!”

“So is this sexy, big brother? Do you think your little sister is sexy?”

“Hell yes, Kit-Kat! You’re the sexiest girl I know!”

“Why don’t you tell me about that, Billy Boy?”

“Jesus, Kat, Do you think my friends just come over here to swim in our pool? Half of them ask if you’re going to be there first, and the other half just pray for it. When you wear a bikini or those tight shorts that crawl up your butt so half of your cheeks hang out, I have to pinch myself to stay reminded that you’re my sister! You affect me that way no matter what you’re wearing! Sexy doesn’t begin to cover it!”

“So, let me get this straight: you’ve been hot for my little butt – and it is super cute, if I do say so myself – for how long?”

“Uh, since about when you started to grow boobs.”

“Why big brother! You were a dirty old man before you were even in high school!”

I was getting a raging erection, so I did the only thing I could think of since we were on top of the comforter; I grabbed a pillow and put it across my middle. Kat smirked. Then she slid my captured hand (which I seemed not to have removed despite my protestations) up until my thumb and first finger were outlining her breast. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Holding my hand there, she looked me straight in the eyes, leaned over, and kissed me on the mouth.

Kat and I had kissed before. In fact, when I was just starting to make out with Katy, my sister had volunteered to help me work on my technique. Thanks to her, Katy had bragged to all her girlfriends what a great kisser I was, and the word got around. Every now and then the girls in her gang would give me a look, and whoever happened to be there would, in unison, lick their lips, pucker up and throw me an air kiss and a wink. Katy thought it was funny, but it did make me wonder what it would be like to kiss one of them for real. Okay, maybe I wasn’t as “welded” to her as I’d thought.

Anyway, Kat had – inevitably – gotten as good at tongue wrestling as I had, practice making perfect and her having insisted that I needed a lot of practice. She hadn’t forgotten any of what we’d learned, either.

Kat licked her lips to make them slippery, and then slid them back and forth across mine, slowly and lasciviously. Then she stuck out her soft little tongue and licked me. More sliding. So far I was okay, except for the action underneath the pillow that was rapidly becoming uncomfortable inside my tight briefs.

The soft tongue became more insistent, pushing its way past my lips and running over my teeth. At the same time, Kat moved my hand up until it was completely covering her small breast. I felt her nipple harden into a tiny peak beneath my palm. After a few seconds with her tongue past my teeth and reacquainting itself with mine, she drew back.

“Rub my tit, Bill! You know what to do at second base!”

“Kat, this isn’t right!”

“Goddammit, Bill! I’ve wanted you to feel me up since before I even had tits! And I’ve wanted to do lots more stuff, too!”

It suddenly became clear why my little sister hadn’t had much use for my girlfriend.

“Uh...”

Grabbing the pillow and tossing it aside, Kat threw her left leg over mine and rolled partly on top, her thigh pressing against my bulge. Rubbing it against my cock, she pushed her pantied crotch against my hipbone, and then pulled her camisole completely off and threw it on the floor. The sensation on my hip told me that my sister’s panties were really wet, and had been for a while.

Kat leaned down for another kiss and opened her mouth completely. She tasted so good and sounded so sexy! Little moans and squeaks accompanied the most sizzling kiss I could ever have imagined. No, hotter than I could have imagined.

My fingers wandered over her little tits as we kissed. When she began to grind her pelvis against my hip, I disengaged.

“Kat! We can’t do this! Mom and Dad... !”

“If you hadn’t been so distracted when you came home, you’d have seen that Mom’s Miata wasn’t in the garage. They’re over in Ocala at the Mason’s house, and Mom called just before you came in and said they were going to stay in the their guest room so they could go play golf early in the morning. We’ve got until at least tomorrow afternoon before parents will enter this picture. Now stop wasting our time and kiss me again!”

“Kat, you’re my little sister!”

“Oh for fuck’s sake, Bill! Do you love me?”

“Of course!”

“More than Katy?”

“More than anybody. I’ve loved you since Mom showed you to me the first time when I was, like, two and a half! I knew I loved you before I even knew what love meant! I’ll love you forever – but this is different, Kat!”

“Damn right it’s different, big brother! I love you more than anything, and I always have, and I’ve wanted you since when Jamie’s brother Tom told us what sex was. I knew right then that I wanted to do it with you! And you just admitted that you wanted me way back then, too! That girlfriend of yours is gone, gone, gone, (self-satisfied grin) and I’m here and I love you and you love me and there’s NO REASON AT ALL why two healthy teenagers who love each other can’t make love the way we both want to. Didn’t you just finish saying that I make you hot? How long did you say you’ve wanted my ass?”

“Uh...”

“Well?”

“A long time. Sometimes in the pool I’d cop a feel of your ass, and a couple of times I ran my hand over your front and I thought I was going to die!”

“I remember every one of those times, and it made me so horny! I’d look at you and touch myself. I had my first orgasm in the pool, thinking about how you’d just touched me and how good it would feel if you’d do it some more. I’d just imagine it was you touching me. The first time it happened I thought it was the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to me, and I’m getting so hot thinking about it I can hardly stand it now!”

Kat pulled her knees up and spread her legs. Taking my hand from her little tits, she pushed it down and wrapped my fingers into her crotch. Her panties were soaking wet. I was totally lost about what to do so I just rubbed gently, all thoughts of right and wrong giving way at last to my lust for Kat’s nubile 14-year-old body.

“Rub harder! And suck my tits!”

I complied, amazed at the feeling of sucking my own sister’s firm, A-cup breasts.

“Push my panties out of the way! Put your finger inside me! Fuck me with your fingers!

“I don’t want to hurt you, Sis!”

“I’ve been fucking myself with Mom’s big vibrator forever! You’re not going to hurt me ‘cause I busted my own cherry a long time ago so I’d be ready for your cock if I ever got a chance at it! In fact, forget the goddam finger!”

Before I realized what was happening, Kat rolled off me. She grabbed my briefs and skinned them off my rigid erection and down off my legs. Then she took my cock into her mouth and sucked avidly at the pre-cum that was practically pouring out.

When she had my cock soaked with her saliva, Kat rolled off the bed and posed. She slowly slid her bikini panties off her hips and -- agonizingly slowly -- down over her bulging pudenda. My little sister shaved! Her pussy was as slick as the day she was born. Oh. My. God.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.