Second String Spouse - Cover

Second String Spouse

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Husband gets a helper to keep up with wife's needs. The "family" grows from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Pregnancy   .

Ralph needed help. Mary was pushing forty and her libido just went into overdrive. Ralph had gotten what he wished for ... only a bit too much. The fact that he travelled every other week didn’t help matters either.

Mary had been a loving and dutiful wife since their wedding at age twenty. No children had happened even though birth control was never used and Ralph tested fertile. They were each other’s first love although Ralph found out ten years into the marriage that he was not her only lifetime lover.

After giving up her cherry, curiosity got her to spend an out of town weekend with a previous school boyfriend. They screwed about ten times in two days but she decided Ralph was a better long-term choice so broke it off right after. She savored the memories though.

The revelation juiced up the couple’s sex life for a while until she got tired of repeating the story.

Being a logical and loving man, Ralph sought a solution acceptable to all. The universe intervened with a phone call from a cousin. Her college freshman son needed a place to stay for a few months until a dorm room became available. Since Ralph had a spare bedroom and they were on the public transit route to the college, would they help out for a while? Ralph remembered Justin from family reunions. Kind of tall and gangly with good manners. He seemed OK to Mary as well, so he asked his sister when he would arrive. In two weeks, she replied.

After the call ended, Ralph recognized serendipity. Here was a male with youthful energy and ready availability. He would be nonthreatening to their marriage and have good reason to be discreet. There was little doubt of the sexual attraction so he just had to expedite the connection. He filled in the plan, not mentioning the sexual possibilities, to Mary at dinner and she was delighted to have some company and someone to fuss over when he travelled. Mary worked only half-time so was home alone a lot. She remembered Justin and thought he was “cute”. Ralph was especially amorous that night and Mary commented. His explanation was that he was happy that she welcomed Justin.

The new arrival settled into the bedroom at the far end of the house. He wasn’t as scrawny as they remembered. Being on the high school swim team had filled him out nicely. He was studying engineering so there was no time for sports right now.

Mary was hornier than usual and spoke about Justin’s appearance several times while screwing her husband that night, which he noted. After they both climaxed, she mentioned that she had to be more careful about what she wore around the house. Ralph replied that Justin might not mind a show since he’d noted that the young man looked at her tits quite often. Her vagina clenched Ralph’s shrinking cock when she heard that. Ralph smiled. “Good!” he thought.

Mary was a pretty, though not beautiful, brunette with shoulder length wavy hair. She was a bit overweight and suddenly decided to reactivate her fitness center membership. Her bosom was well rounded. The D cup tits had a shapely sag and swung a bit if unrestrained. Her hips were broad, perfect for making a man feel very comfortable if he had a hard penis buried in her cunt.

At home, she often wore sweats or a t-shirt and running shorts, sans undergarments, depending on the weather. She liked the feeling of her nipples grazing her clothing as she moved and preferred her neatly trimmed crotch well ventilated. The back yard was quite private and she had done yardwork in the nude a few times. When feeling especially naughty she had peed in the grass, but never in front of Ralph.

Justin’s classes were mostly early and Mary worked four mornings a week so they spent time together every afternoon. She tried to give him space to learn how to study for this new level of school but couldn’t resist bringing him tea and cookies in midafternoon. She got a pussy tingle at where his eyes went when she bent over to serve the treat in her scooped neck shirts, deliberately braless, and saw the swelling at his crotch. He remained a gentleman but she found lots of tissues that smelled like cum when she cleaned his part of the house. One was still damp and, in a fit of horniness, she rubbed it on her clit and jilled herself off with it right there. It was deliciously wicked to think about strange sperm on her pussy.

That night she was wet and hot. Ralph figured she was ready. He sure was ... keeping up with her was almost becoming a chore. As he lay exhausted after banging his wife to two orgasms, he muttered that he needed a helper. His shrunken cock, still buried in her pussy, got a couple of strong squeezes.

He whispered, “I think I know a young man who would like some of this!”

Mary simply said, “When?”

Friday night at dinner Ralph mentioned that he was leaving early the next morning and would be gone all day. At dawn, Mary went to Justin’s bed and slipped in. Groggy, he said, “What the hell...” as he felt a naked woman snuggling up. He snapped awake and stared at Mary, speechless.

She smiled, raised up so he could get a good look at her hard-nippled hangers, and said, “Thought you might like something better than your right hand this morning. Ralph knows, so just enjoy me.” She leaned over to kiss him and put his hand on her nearest tit. After a few wet kisses she moved down to get acquainted with her new sex toy. Her stroking fingers and inquisitive mouth learned that his shaft was about the same overall size as Ralph but the mushroom head and testicles were noticeably bigger. After some licks and sucks that made the hard shaft jump with joy, it was time to let her pussy have some fun.

Straddling the excited young man, she pulled his erection up to point at her sopping receptacle. That made it even longer and harder as she slowly engulfed it. Justin moaned with each short upstroke and the longer downward ones. She panted as the flared cockhead opened her up deeper and deeper. The internal caresses from the hard, hot shaft got better and better until she hit bottom. As the new invader reached the end of her vagina, with the top of the head caressing her cervix, her clit hit his pubic bone with its hairy cushion. She rotated her hips a little for friction and her climax exploded. The powerful squeezes of her cunt triggered repeated blasts of hot young cum deep inside her which set off yet another orgasm.

Mary excused herself, telling her partner to rest a bit and she would be back soon. Ralph had waited in their bed while Mary left for her sex adventure. She lay back, displaying her reddened and wet pussy, and told Ralph to enjoy even though she was too exhausted to do much.

Ralph looked down at this “different” woman as he slid his erection into another man’s semen for the first time. He had double fucked her before but the silky, just fucked feeling of her cunt was very different now. It wasn’t his cum. Another cock had just been there. This wasn’t just stories of long ago, this was real and this was here! He kept telling his wife over and over how sexy she was and how excited it made him, until he blasted his sperm to join the hundreds of millions already there. Mary licked the combined cum off his dick and he left the house.

Mary and Justin showered and fucked and had breakfast and fucked again and so on for the rest of the day. Each was constantly stimulated by how different this partner was than any previous one. Justin loved the lush and eager sensuality of the older woman while Mary appreciated the obvious excitement and rapid recovery of the younger guy. They both enjoyed the frequent and powerful ejaculations that their teamwork produced. Both were ecstatic and glowing when Ralph returned. They put Justin on dinner duty while Ralph got “sloppy??s”. Later, Mary slipped in to Justin’s room for a quick but gentle good-night screw before banging her husband to sleep. The steady supply of man-lube helped keep her pussy from getting too tender to continue.

Justin had only been laid three times by a skinny virgin girlfriend who got religious remorse and broke up with him. He had porn surfed for women looking like Mary and never expected fantasy to become reality. He was a bit shy at dinner, especially when Mary crowed about how energetic he was. She did say he was pretty good for a beginner and looked forward to training him further.

Ralph enjoyed the young man’s discomfort and, after thanking him for helping out, made a remark about hoping there would be pussy left for him. Mary smiled and said she was a bit sore today but just wait until she got toughened up. They all laughed.

Every weekday afternoon Justin’s training continued. He learned oral sex, how to delay ejaculation, how to stimulate a woman properly, and also how a woman thinks about and responds to sex. Ralph was stimulated by Mary’s tales of the sex training so he was ‘up’ for a juicy piece most nights. If Mary was especially horny she might be a bed-hopper, going from bed to bed until she was satisfied or, more likely, her men were too drained to continue. Ralph got cleared for an ED pill and he needed it. Some of his later orgasms would be “dry” but still pleasurable. Justin’s seemed to all be juicy to Mary

On Saturday mornings, Justin often got a wakeup cock-draining then Mary took her cum-filled cunt to her husband. On Sunday her pussy was only for Ralph. Mary never had TOO much ... a woman’s advantage! When Ralph travelled, she spent the nights in Justin’s bed; the marital bed being reserved for her husband.

As all three got used to the arrangement the sex became more open. Mary became less shy and Ralph finally got to watch his wife being pleasured by the “other husband” and vice versa. This led to the first threesomes for all which became a special event once or twice a month.

Mary loved spontaneous sex even more than the expected sessions. She gave her guys plenty of opportunity by wearing only a short robe or dress, no undies, around the house whenever possible. She responded to anything designed to turn her on, fill her up, and get her off. A quickie or a longie, they were all good.

Mary felt SO female, having two men who were always interested in her body. She loved their need to fill her snatch with their hardness and their seed. She enjoyed feeling another one entering her when the remnants of the last fuck were still present. Sometimes she felt a desire for a third and fourth cock to join the mix. If her husband agreed, she knew she’d spread in a moment for the right guys. When she told him that, in the heat of passion, it got them both hotter. What she didn’t verbalize was the deep down hope that all that cum would get her pregnant. She had never been on birth control and got an extra thrill with each new shot of man-seed during mid cycle. And Justin shot a lot!

Justin began dating coeds and occasionally got lucky. Being so well laid at home kept sex on dates from being a big issue. He always wore a condom with the others and shared his experiences with his housemates. Mary felt some twinges of jealousy even though she knew that was completely irrational.

In the second semester he met a young woman that he was especially attracted to. After quite a few dates, when sex was a regular thing for them, he asked permission to bring her back to his bedroom and she joined them for breakfast the next morning.

Martina was Hispanic and built much like Mary although a bit shorter. She smiled a lot and was very friendly. She became a regular Friday night visitor and Mary got her Saturday piece of Justin less often. He began to spend Saturday nights at his girlfriend’s place.

Martina asked Mary to go for a walk one morning. She opened with, “Justin has told me how it is with you. I appreciate his honesty. But first, I must thank you. He is the first Anglo I have had sex with, and he is by far the best man I have ever had in bed plus he is great to be with the rest of the time too. We are growing closer in many other ways.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.