Getting Wet With the Boys - Cover

Getting Wet With the Boys

by Wetshaft

Copyright© 2020 by Wetshaft

Incest Sex Story: Alan is hot for younger teen boy, David, and Victoria, Alan's mother is hot for both of them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   .

After a couple of hours working in the yard together – working and sweating in the heat, taking off their shirts, stopping for water breaks where their eyes would connect after drifting over each other’s glistening body, the smiles and laughter – Alan turned to his younger companion and suggested it was time to clean up after working up a sweat.

“Yeah, good idea,” David said.

“Wanna take a shower with me?” Alan asked with a suggestive smile.

David grinned and nodded vigorously. Alan loved seeing the look on the younger boy’s face, knowing the fourteen year old was just as excited as he was to be able to savor each other somewhere better than his mother’s car. And as far as David knew, the boys had the house to themselves, but Alan wasn’t telling his younger playmate everything.

They went inside and upstairs to the bathroom, still shirtless, and finished undressing. There was a thick tension in the air. Nervous anticipation. Alan knew David had to be feeling it just as much as he was. It was all over the handsome, gorgeously built blond’s face.

David watched his older friend reach into the enclosure and start the water, holding his hand under the spray until it turned warm. Alan was seventeen, while David was still a couple months shy of his fifteenth birthday. Still, the difference hadn’t kept the two from becoming fast friends. Alan really liked boys who were younger, with less hair on their bodies and smooth faces that were pretty as a girls. And David, out of all the younger boyfriends Alan had had, was special.

It was only a few days before when they’d been sitting alone in Alan’s mother’s car that the true nature of their attraction came boiling to the surface. They’d been talking a long time, and they ended up kissing each other. Their kisses quickly became deep and hungry, even though it was the first guy kiss for David. Alan had reached for David’s cock first, rubbing the boy’s growing bulge through his pants. David eagerly followed suit, and they quickly took out the other’s cock, each stroking the other until they both unloaded hot, plentiful bursts of teenage cum.

This was the first time they’d been alone together since then, and now, with an eager smile, the older blond boy stepped into the shower and held the door open. The younger, dark haired boy’s heart was skipping as he stepped into a shower with another naked guy for the first time. Then Alan slid the door closed and everything seemed to change.

They were so close to each other now. So naked. David’s cock was tingling with excited heat as he looked at the beautiful body so near. He couldn’t explain it even to himself. He’d always been so interested in girls, never other guys, but there was something about Alan that just made his heart race. The water felt nice and warm, but not hot since they’d been working out in the heat. Within seconds, the spray was rinsing the sweat from their lean, fit bodies, and the scent of soap and shampoo began to replace that of sweaty young men.

The enclosure was full of bath items that belonged to Alan’s mother. Soaps, lotions and shampoos with sweet, flowery perfume. David’s mother filled the bathroom at home with similar things, and he’d always liked the soft, feminine aromas.

But Alan’s body was anything but feminine, except perhaps for the slender nature of his tight muscularity and the pretty smoothness of his skin. David’s heart was racing and skipping beats, and in the small enclosure, their naked bodies touched when Alan turned to reach for a bar of soap. The young blond’s hip grazed against David’s cock, which was already beginning to swell with hot excitement.

When Alan turned back to face David head on for the first time since they’d gotten in, his luscious young dick proved to be growing hard as fast as David’s. While the blond started turning the soap in his hands, lathering up his palms, David arched forward so their luscious young cocks would touch.

It felt electrifyingly good, and both cocks surged to full, throbbing hardness as the two rubbed against each other. A sigh of pleasure came from both of them at the same time, and David felt just as aroused by the sound of his friend’s horny moans as the smooth, hot touch of one cock to another.

“I’ve wanted to do this for so long,” David confessed in a soft voice. He placed his hands on the other boy’s wet, naked hips and ground his cock a little harder against the other. “God it feels even better than I thought.”

“Me, too,” the blond agreed with a smile. “If you only knew how many times you could’ve had me stroke you or suck you off.”

“Oh my god, you too,” the darker haired boy half moaned.

Alan started rubbing his soapy hands all over David’s naked body. It felt amazing, and it wasn’t long before the blond was lathering his new boyfriend’s smooth cock and balls with both hands. David was in ecstasy. He reached for Alan’s cock with both hands and started stroking him in return. He leaned in and began kissing and licking at Alan’s neck and shoulder.

The blond moaned and sighed with pleasure, encouraging David to explore to his heart’s content. As much as David loved Alan’s cock, he’d never felt compelled to kiss another guy until that day in the car. Maybe it was because Alan looked so much like his beautiful, blonde mother, with her expressive twinkly eyes and supple lips that looked as if they were made to wrap around a hot, horny teenager’s cock.

David had stroked himself to countless orgasms over both Alan and his mother in all kinds of ways. He’d imagined himself with each of them, and with both of them together in naughty threesomes. The idea of seeing Alan fuck his sexy, beautiful mother was as big a turn on as being able to fuck her himself. Being around their house as much he was lately, David had noticed the way Alan and his mother, Victoria, looked at and touched each other.

They kissed each other on the mouth as a matter of routine. The kisses were always quick but affectionate, and David hardly knew what he was thinking the first time he imagined Alan and Victoria making out and sliding their tongues into each other’s mouth.

Alan now took both their cocks into his hands and stroked both hard rods as they humped and frotted. It felt even better with both of them being shaved silky smooth. David finally brought his mouth to his friend’s and kissed him. Alan’s mouth opened immediately, and their tongues began to slide and dance in an imitation of their lusty young cocks.

And with Alan’s hands holding their hot shafts together and stroking them, David only wanted to kiss his handsome, older boyfriend harder and deeper.

After a while, the boys needed to break apart just to breathe. Alan let up on the pressure of the two cocks being held tight for the frotting, and David realized his new lover was holding off from cumming just as hard as he was.

“I’m dying to suck that beautiful cock,” David said, barely able to breathe through the excitement of his pounding pulse.

“Oh god, baby, yes, suck it,” Alan replied just as excitedly. “I’m dying to see that gorgeous mouth wrapped around my meat.”

David began to kneel slowly, kissing his way down Alan’s bigger, more muscular body. Finally on his knees in the tub, he found himself gazing straight at the older boy’s gorgeous cock. The blond boy’s hard shaft looked so delicious and inviting with the streams of water running down his body.

David cupped Alan’s big balls and caressed them, taking the other boy’s shaft into his other hand. Then he kissed that luscious cockhead, loving the way it felt against his lips. He licked it thoroughly, running his tongue all around his friend’s ridge and up and down the length of cockshaft jutting out through his fist.

Alan was sighing and moaning with pleasure, and David finally took the tip of that juicy cock into his mouth. His friend’s deepening groans told him how much he loved what his eager young mouth was doing to his cock. This only encouraged David to give the blond the best he had, and he licked and sucked that gorgeous pole like the sweetest candy he ever tasted. He was so excited to finally have that gorgeous cock in his hungry mouth.

Alan leaned against the wall and stroked David’s face. David took the other boy by the hips and began stroking the length of his hot cock with his mouth.

“Oh yes, baby, suck it. God, you suck it so good,” Alan moaned.

David soon became lost in what he was doing, cupping Alan’s smoothly shaved balls in his hand while fucking him with his mouth. He wasn’t even aware of Alan’s mother, Victoria, being in the room until she slid the enclosure door open.

“Mmmm so beautiful,” she said. “And now I can see you much better. Baby, I hope your sexy friend doesn’t mind me watching.”

David was partly in shock, and stopped sucking long enough to turn and look up at his buddy’s hot, blonde mother. She was standing completely naked just outside the tub. Her pussy was shaved as smooth as her son’s cock, and her tits were even bigger and fuller than David had thought. The ripe pink nipple erections tipping her melons would have given away her excitement even if she hadn’t said what she just had.

“Come in with us, Mother,” Alan replied. “I don’t think David will mind sharing my cock with you, especially if we give him the same treatment.”

“Oh my god,” David practically sputtered. His cock was throbbing harder than ever, and a jolting wave of excitement rushed through his body as he watched his friend’s beautiful, naked mother step into the shower stall with them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.